24.8 KB · Views: 454

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ground0 said:
Isn't that satellite imagry? Somewhere?

I knew I had seen that pic somewhere. It's here on TNet somewhere. Didn't remember till Ground0 said sat imagry... which it is.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CT:
This is a sat. image of a landformation in Canada. I posted my idea, on the other thread, that I think it was formed by a company that was doing reclamation work at an old drilling site or gravel pit. (barrow site for Canadians and Alaskans) LOL
That ear hole would be the actual drill location.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturna:
That second link is really interesting. How anyone could believe any of those carvings were done by the wind, rain, and other natural things is beyond me. There are ancient civilizations that had astounding technologies who could have easily done those things.

There is mention of a face on Mars. Well, I'm reading a book by Hoagland that has unretouched photos of the monuments on Mars and reveal that NASA did a huge cover up on their findings, not only on Mars, but on our moon as well.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
We used to drive by the Old Man in the Mountain (NH) visiting relatives when I was a kid in the 60's. I was shocked to find it has since collapsed.

Old_Man_01.jpg

Guess it seems like this type of thing should last forever.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, that's a real loss.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread