38.4 KB · Views: 1,785

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twilla,
You posted the diagram below. There should be a map somewhere. Search under the cross, remove the cross and search underneath. If there is no map, then search the rocks near the cross. Try to remove them, one by one.
I would suggest you that you make a better diagram and then make your own plan. What to do first, second, e.t.c.
I believe the gold is there, and is hidden in three different places, I might be wrong, but thats my opinion.
You have drawn a chair, opposite to the cross. Get up there and see what you can see.
Don't just look for markings, search for the gold. You might need to move them all.
Wish you the best,
Digman.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digman said:
Twilla,
You posted the diagram below. There should be a map somewhere. Search under the cross, remove the cross and search underneath. If there is no map, then search the rocks near the cross. Try to remove them, one by one.
I would suggest you that you make a better diagram and then make your own plan. What to do first, second, e.t.c.
I believe the gold is there, and is hidden in three different places, I might be wrong, but thats my opinion.
You have drawn a chair, opposite to the cross. Get up there and see what you can see.
Don't just look for markings, search for the gold. You might need to move them all.
Wish you the best,
Digman.

Twilla,

DO NO SUCH THING! You don't know enough to just go out and start moving large rocks! There may not be any Death Traps out there, but then again, there may be. If you move the wrong rock, you could have several larger ones come down on you.

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm fine. I just think it is very bad judgement to advise a green pea TH'er to go pulling big rocks up. Could get her killed.

Mike

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hello everyone!
I just came in from a trip to Washington state with a friend whose daughter got accepted into the University there to get her doctorate in Veterinary medicine so now I can go back to the site as soon as my friend returns from her trip! It's pretty hot here right now so I'm hoping when she gets back to either go in the early morning hours or the evening hours. Anyway, I'll start keeping you all up on what's going on again as soon as something goes on! Thanks everyone, for your interest.

T

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you talking about? ??? ??? ???

Mike

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sory Gollum, I didn't mean go and remove everyting you can. I tried to persuade Twilla to get there, sit down and make a start. I should add with common sence, orthologicaly. She must make a start. I belive that there must be a map somewhere... Twilla has and sees the details. We only see photos and for sure a lot are missing from photos.
Digman.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Problem Dig,

I just think she should have some knowledgeable help before yanking big rocks over. You're right about there being lots of stuff not seen yet, and not pictured.

Does anybody know who this douchebag Dowser501 is? I don't know what his problem is, but he doesn't seem to have anything to contribute other than babyish snide remarks toward me.

Mike

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think he was just yanking your chain Mike :) Easy killer...

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mind terribly. I've been shot at by the best of them, but came out on top every time so far.

If Doucher501 wants a go at the title, I'm game! ;D ;D

Best,
Mike

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gollum and djui5,
To be honest, I though Twilla was a guy !!! and specifically a desert rat guy Trying to fish for expert advise!! Sorry Twilla, I'm only human and I make lots of mistakes !!!
Then I found out its only three young ladies out there, alone !!!
Gollum, I thought I had a p.. memory like yours, but as I see, I don't.... although I want too.
Three young ladies out there is very very dangerous. Ladies, be very carefull on what you move!!!
I feel very embarrassed !!! ha...ha..ha...
Digman.

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Digman said:
Hey Gollum and djui5,
To be honest, I though Twilla was a guy !!! and specifically a desert rat guy Trying to fish for expert advise!! Sorry Twilla, I'm only human and I make lots of mistakes !!!
Then I found out its only three young ladies out there, alone !!!
Gollum, I thought I had a p.. memory like yours, but as I see, I don't.... although I want too.
Three young ladies out there is very very dangerous. Ladies, be very carefull on what you move!!!
I feel very embarrassed !!! ha...ha..ha...
Digman.

Digman,
Thanks for calling us young ladies! :) :) :)! Actually, we are always well armed and there are only two of us but we don't worry about the two legged OR four legged critters we may encounter! Also, because we truly do not know anything about this stuff we are taking the advice we get seriously. The guys have taught us a lot and we are still learning.

T

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
djui5 said:
Who would name a guy Twilla?

hahahah

:o

Come on Randy,

Never heard of a "Boy Named Sue?" ;D ;D ;D

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread