Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1250
Like Tree3206Likes

Thread: TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2011
    3640 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PROSPECTORMIKEL View Post
    Well, I have found some proofs about a few things on this old site that I had, simply given into, over the years, as correct just because I couldn’t find evidence to debunk.

The truth is in the Spanish mining laws from as any other writings on the subject of Spanish mining laws?!?

Within the first year on the site, my partner Jim had discovered traces of mercury in a stream. Our first thought was “GOLD !” And everyone seemed to believe that their was no reason for it, as it had no use on a silver site.

So, I dropped it! But now, I see that the Spanish crown had a set of laws concerning the use of quick silver in the crudely smelting that could be done in the field.

Any of the crude smelting would be marked by the mine owner. The same was true for bars that were crudely reduced, without the use of quick silver. They couldn’t be mixed together plus a letter was to accompany the load from the mine owner,stating which bars had been reduced with mercury. They had to be processed in a different process...

If they were not marked accordingly, the mine owner/operator could be sentenced in different manners depending on different criteria...
    If the quick silver bars were sold, traded or were used in any contract, the person that was being cheated turned them in, he would be repaid plus four times that amount would fined would be levied against him, to the crown. They could also be sentenced to one hundred lashes, and three years of oar services in the canal- assumably the Guadelcacal-
    And be banished from his land by twenty leagues.

Seems a bit harsh... so there must have been quite an affect on the final reducing, if mercury was added in at the first reductions at the mine site.

Otherwise the penalty would have been much mellower.

The particulars are, so far, not detailed.

The second definition that the “dirty bars”that Jim shared about the farmer finding the dirty bars of silver, that washed out into the field, now makes sense and my explanation as to which direction they were traveling was south.

Somewhere south of that of the site must have been a Spanish smelting crew to clarify the purity and mark the stamp the weight and the Royal Crown.

Only then was it spendable money.

I am barely 200 pages into this book, and that leaves a about 500 more laws. Who knows what I will find next.

#/;0{>~
    You're going to be an expert on the Spanish mining laws by the time you finish that book. I'm glad it's helping you understand your site.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    8036 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by mdog View Post
    You're going to be an expert on the Spanish mining laws by the time you finish that book. I'm glad it's helping you understand your site.
    I have to admit, I did not truly realize the way that the Crown could control men halfway around the world !

That link opened up my eyes .
    MDOG, Thank you for passing it along!

I was visiting with my dad on Saturday and mentioned it, and I mentioned that it was over 700 pages.
    His response was to ask me to pick up His laptop and try to find a power cord that he failed to find on his last few trips back home.

He considers the rehabilitation center as his home now, after his broken ankle and the staff dearly love him and he is happy, but he now has taken much more of a liking to my book, because I have worked to learn why things are the way they are for a real and tangible truth!

So I have worked to get his laptop as caught up as I can, so that I can download both books and catch up with me.

And that makes me happy!

Perhaps I should make him a wooden peg leg to make a trip out there when he is up to a 250 mile round trip!!

Who could have guessed that, that book could make an old man wake up to the story of a lifetime!

Thanks again.

#/;0{>~
    weekender, elh, mdog and 2 others like this.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.
    ...................THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD.
    .................................. HEAVEN IS MY REAL HOME.

THAT'S JUST THE WAY I WAS RAISED TO SEE THE WORLD.

REALLY, I'M NOT SHOUTING. I HAVE A VISUAL PERCEPTION PROBLEM, AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS HELPS ME TO PROOF READ WHAT I TYPE. IF I EVER NEED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I'LL MAKE IT BOLD SO IT STANDS OUT. I MEAN NO HARM. #/;0)~

us
    Mar 2011
    3640 times
    That’s a great story, Mikel. I’m glad your dad found something that grabbed his attention and he’s lucky to have you along to share the adventure. You’ve done good.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    8036 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mdog View Post
    Thatís a great story, Mikel. Iím glad your dad found something that grabbed his attention and heís lucky to have you along to share the adventure. Youíve done good.

MDOG, thanks really needs to go back to you.
    The thing that got him started was the book of laws, because thatís what got his attention.

Dad has been in law enforcement most of my adult life. He had worked with my first partner, Jim, back in the mid 1970s.
    That triangle, and the use of the law book, that got him interested. He was a C I D Officer in the mid 1980s, and then, an ABC agent for about one third of Arkansas.

So, you are truly the man, that deserves the Thanks.

I am thankful to you for that book.

#/;0{>~
    mdog, weekender and coazon de oro like this.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

REALLY, I'M NOT SHOUTING. I HAVE A VISUAL PERCEPTION PROBLEM, AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS HELPS ME TO PROOF READ WHAT I TYPE. IF I EVER NEED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I'LL MAKE IT BOLD SO IT STANDS OUT. I MEAN NO HARM. #/;0)~

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    8036 times
    Hey Homar, I couldnít find the picture with all of them, but I still have these.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1553401754.435113.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	448.2 KB 
ID:	1694718
    #/;0{>~
    weekender, mdog and coazon de oro like this.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

us
    May 2010
    texas
    2755 times
    Hey Homar, I couldn’t find the picture with all of them, but I still have these.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1553401754.435113.jpg 
Size:	448.2 KB 
ID:	1694718
    #/;0{>~
    Howdy Mikel,

They do look very real , you are full of useful tricks Amigo. Makes me wonder if that officer ever tried to get some jewelry made.
    mdog and PROSPECTORMIKEL like this.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    8036 times
    Iím looking forward to seeing him sometime, to see if he has done anything with it!

I donít know how long they were in that sand and gravel bank, but I thought they were some kind of silver nuggets.
    They were as shiny new dime in the bottom of my gold pan. All were the same shapes as you see in the picture.
    mdog and coazon de oro like this.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    8036 times

TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

Letís get restarted with a few of the photos that have stayed with me.

Any time that you are not comfortable about the amount of information that you want to add, you can PM me or Weekender, and we can bring to
    Light the parts that pose, no known, threats.

For the most part of this part , Weekender may be the best partner to answer many questions.

Iíll bring back some of the
    Photos that I think you might be concerned with.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1553982118.517746.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	413.4 KB 
ID:	1697261

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1553982193.390989.jpg 
Size:	958.3 KB 
ID:	1697262

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1553982227.233763.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	314.9 KB 
ID:	1697263

That last one is A cross of Solomon,
    Almost every thing that I found on it, has been that it is an earned badge or flag, or a gateway to a meeting place, not unlike a Masonic lodge.

It is not referenced to Masonic beliefs, but on the Solomon Islands, it is a direct symbol of doing something honorable, I read one reference that stated that most of the recipients are unaware that they were being honored with it.
    It is seldom given due to anyone for
    giving away cash, because it is generally easy for men of wealth.

It is about loyalty, bravery and doing the right thing when they think nobody is looking.

I tend to believe that such things would be expected from Knights Templar.

I had never heard of the symbol before trying to find an image that looked like the one that is just left of the number seven, up on the billboard.

I would love to see it explained with better references than my
    ď Connect the dots ď explanation.

#/;0{>~
    Last edited by PROSPECTORMIKEL; Mar 30, 2019 at 11:41 PM.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    8036 times

Oops, I missed one photo that only Weekender and I would be able to explain...

It is Weekender several steps ahead of me and I felt compelled to save that moment. I donít have his instincts, but Iím learning what he looks like when he gets drawn into it.

This is one of those special moments.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1553984926.661581.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	1697270

Weekender let me catch up with him.
    I asked what he was sniffing out.

He said he didnít know yet, he felt as if something was pulling him into a
    Trail and a place.

If you look at the tip of his right elbow, and focus into the green velvet of spring, you can see the Raven,
    And the outside of the inside.

About ninety percent of it is there!
    Iím pretty sure, that is what kept us from finding it again last year.

#/;0{>~
    Last edited by PROSPECTORMIKEL; Apr 01, 2019 at 02:33 PM.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    7861 times
    I WILL BE BRIEF, TO BEGIN. I MISSED A RECOMENDATION TO BRING MY SEARCH TO THIS
    THREAD. I'M GLAD THAT I WENT BACK TO REREAD MY OLDER POSTS.
    THE PHOTOS ARE FROM THE SAME MINE SEARCH. YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THEM, AS I HAVE POSTED THEM IN 4 OR 5 OTHER THREADS.
    I WILL START OUT WITH JUST A FEW AND ADD OTHERS AS NEEDED AND AS TIME PERMITS.

PLEASE EXCUSE THE USE OF ALL CAPS. I HAVE VISUAL PERSEPTIONS PROBLEMS AND THIS
    HELPS ME TO READ WHAT I HAVE TYPED.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

PROSPECTORMIKEL.
    #/;0)~(c)
    Sorry for being late to the party, I only just discovered your post here.

I don't want to be the wet blanket for the many excellent theories and suggestions posted. On the other hand, I would highly recommend to open your mind a bit to other possibilities, other identities for the makers of these signs. The one sign you have posted is absolutely a Phoenician letter "Qoph" or Q, which the word Qoph in Phoenician means "monkey". Unfortunately the earliest Hebrew and Greek writing is virtually identical, however the greatest sea navigators of the ancient world were the Phoenicians and especially their western descendents the Carthaginians. There is a fair body of proof that Carthaginians discovered the Americas and had even attempted a colony which was later withdrawn by order of the Senate. (of Carthage)

Carthaginians were also great prospectors and treasure hoarders, in fact it was they who discovered and opened the great silver mines in Spain (this is debatable, the Tartessians have a good claim to be the first there as well) and Punic explorers left markings carved in stone for future use. A vast treasure, the whole of the treasury of the Carthaginian empire, simply vanished at the end of the 3rd Punic war, and there was a chance that this treasure might have been spirited away across the Atlantic to their 'secret land' (America) which no other ancient power knew existed, or if they knew of the Americas, it was only as a vague reference to some lands across the wide sea.

Here is the Phoenician letter Qoph, compare it to your mark:
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ician_qoph.svg

Here is an article with some common Phoenician words:
    http://ancientroadpublications.com/S...Phoenician.pdf

Anyway I don't mean to derail this interesting discussion, just hope to point out that you may well have found a much older treasure site than you might have thought. It would date to around 150 BC to 1200 BC, if it is indeed Phoenician.

Please do continue,

SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    8036 times

Thanks ORO.
    We now believe that some of our most recent discoveries have been used by several other groups since the beginning.

There are at least two more vaults, yet unopened.

Weekender found one, that we believe has been opened and emptied, on the first day that he came.
    We are partners now.

This latest set, of photos, has more information, within an area of less than a football field, than the rest of the site.

However the area of Weekenderís vault discovery and the area above it could use more than a month of study.
    Very close each other and both are filled with great mysteries.

We are limited on time to finish our studies, and your opinions and information could be most valuable to that area.
    If you need my, or Weekenderís email address you can send me a pm for both.

Thanks.
    #/;0{>~
    Last edited by PROSPECTORMIKEL; Apr 13, 2019 at 12:30 PM.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

Apr 2019
    7 times

Name:	turtle1.png 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	1702643

ID:	1702643Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turtle2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	451.0 KB 
ID:	1702644
    hi
    can u tell about these?
    I see three animals.
    Last edited by sorenash; Apr 14, 2019 at 01:39 PM.

Apr 2019
    7 times
    we search the area and find the secret tunnel but tunnel just ends to rock and no way out of it
    Oroblanco, coazon de oro and mdog like this.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    8036 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sorenash View Post

ID:	1702643

ID:	1702643Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turtle2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	451.0 KB 
ID:	1702644
    hi
    can u tell about these?
    I see three animals.

Hi sorenash.
    Welcome to TNET!

Approximately, how large is the area in the photos?
    Itís much easier to have some type of measurement, to help focus my old eyes. For example, the top of the photo could be a highway, or a trail or simply a flat level, flowing layer of stone, only a few inches or feet wide.

I believe that it is a highway.
    Someone else might think that it is a small trail.

It makes a big difference in what to look for.

In your second post, you wrote about a secret tunnel with a rock end.
    Have you taken a small hammer or walking stick to tap the floor and walls, and most importantly, the rock end. There is a different sound that will tell you much more about, what secret, that you might have walked past, unnoticed by you.

If it is a man made tunnel, or mine, there will be a debris field large enough to dump all of the stones that were removed.

That is one of the best signs to tell if itís man made or some other force of nature that created the tunnel, or cave.

If you can see it in the photo and know that it is a debris field, do not post the answer here on an open forum.

You can send me the information in a PM.
    If you are New to TNET and have not learned how to do that yet...?..
    I will help you with that.

Scroll up to the top of my post and click on my avatar. That should take you to my information page, at the top right corner there will be an envelope.
    Click on it and it will open a private message to me.

Things that are placed there are (In my opinion) considered sacred.
    I will not post anything about it in public, unless you wish to discuss it with many other folks at the same time.

That is up to you.

I will try to find the answers to your questions as soon as I can after you get back to me.

#/;0{>~
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    8036 times
    sorenash, PM received and answered.
    By the way, the ratio that I mentioned in my response, is a little over one hundred views for each post.

#/;0{>~

coazon de oro and mdog like this.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links