Turtle/Bird Window

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
User:
I don't know enough about this subject to EVER call anyone a liar in our discussions. I enjoy everyone comparing notes and ideas on the various photos and finds and hashing out ideas. Please don't stop doing what you've been doing with your posts. :occasion14:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, keep the info. coming usernotfound, i like reading differant thoughts on things. i wish charliejr. would still post his ideals. even though i dont understand alot of the stuff people post, i still like the differant take on things. thanks for posting them

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do apologize if I stepped on toes, I was not thinking in term of KGC or Templar and King Solomon stuff. Over a period of a few hundred years the role of the Jesuit changed. But the number seven, in groups of 4 and 3 seem to have been used before the Jesuit was formed.

What I believe happened was the Jesuits were pushed out. So when I say there is no Jesuit site, I believe I am correct.

As a new hunter I quickly fell into that trap of everything I seen was Jesuit. While the Jesuit may have helped write the code, I believe their mission quickly changed.

Some very interesting finds have been made in this area I live. Looking at those sites one quickly realizes there seem to be only a handful of scenarios how things were buried.

Turtles and birds just dont get much better as signs go. Turtles seem to be a easy read, while birds require more thought.

If I had to pick, I would take a bird sign over a turtle sign any day.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Usernotfound. Im not able to post any PM's. Not sure why. Good to hear from you .

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Old Dog said.".in all of my experience ...
a binary code was not a thing the SJ or any other group used.
PERIOD
Don't make basic stuff even harder by adding things that weren't even thought of or even thought out."

Al Gore didn't invent the internet. no matter what you think

Truer words were never spoken by a very wise Old Dog indeed~!

Ignore Graffiti and Convoluted thinking...and you will go far.. Pilgrim
oro mandate
rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread