Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Turtle/Bird Window

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    nf
    Feb 2011
    2 times
    signs are bad enough dont add binary codes on top of it
    ill never get this figured out

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    42 times
    in all of my experience ...
    a binary code was not a thing the SJ or any other group used.
    PERIOD
    Don't make basic stuff even harder by adding things that weren't even thought of or even thought out.

Al Gore didn't invent the internet. no matter what you think
    Shortstack likes this.
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    230 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by usernotfound View Post
    SS, I'm not sure if your read the link I posted. The most important thing I wanted to point out in the link was...

"A German mathematician, Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz(1646-1716), learned of the binary system from Jesuit missionaries who had lived in China. Leibniz was quick to recognize the advantages of the binary system over the denary system, but he is also well known for his attempts to transfer binary thinking to theology. He speculated that the creation of the universe may have been based on a binary scale, where "God, represented by the number 1, created the Universe out of nothing, represented by 0." This widely quoted analogy rests on an error, in that it is not strictly correct to equate nothing with zero."

I didn't even know that the Jesuits knew how to use binary code. I was just surprised when I noticed a pattern emerging after a couple of pages of math. What the binary code allowed me to do is to read the panel in the pattern the Jesuits meant it to be read. I was left with eight digits, seven of those where a 1 or a 0, the last one was a eight. Which meant new beginning. The panel taught me the Jesuits used binary code, and it was confirmed after a short google search.

You are absolutely right the hash marks have new meaning with the binary code, ergo "8= new beginning". Vertical hash marks also mean "earth." Depending on how you read the hash marks the "treasure" could be buried or it could be several feet above ground...like in a tunnel (with a death trap). The vertical hash marks can also make a latter used for climbing...they could also mean look left and right, and they could mean tunnel. They actually mean all those things and more at my location.
    usernotfound:
    You may have the right string,but the wrong yo-yo. Those hash marks you've used to figure which values are added together are not binary, but just indicators as to which Mayan math numbers, on your site, to use. As your are already aware of; in our base 10 system, the "0" is simply a 'place holder' . In true binary code, the "0" is not a place holder; it represents a "reset" condition. I suspect that the Spanish may have known the basic Mayan numbering system and simply used those posted numbers ( which may or maynot have anything to do with hidden valueables) to give direction, distance, and / or depth to valuables THEY hid away. I think the Spanish were pretty slick in many ways. We've all seen exellent examples of how they re-structured Ancient sculptures to fill their own needs. And remember, the Olmecs / Toltecs, Polyneasians, and Egyptians were Ancients to the Spanish, too.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    230 times
    Numerology can be facinating can't it? Numerology and astrology were closely related and used many, many moons ago and astrology was the foundation for what became astronomy. I wonder if your numbers have anything to do with lat / long and degrees above the horizon on certain days. 8-11-11 might be a date.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

Charter Member
    us
    Swingy Thingy

Nov 2010
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    FisherF75 ,Garret Propointer ,Vivitar HD Cam, Lesche Digger.Only the best of the best Sir!
    643 times
    very impressive lion, I have only seen one other like it.

Charter Member
    us
    Swingy Thingy

Nov 2010
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    FisherF75 ,Garret Propointer ,Vivitar HD Cam, Lesche Digger.Only the best of the best Sir!
    643 times
    Two things. One the Jesuit math had only 9 numbers as far as I could tell. Second, hash marks are not numbers. Only one fellow I know who used mayan math to find treasure, and his situation doe not fit the norm.

us

Jan 2007
    230 times
    User:
    I don't know enough about this subject to EVER call anyone a liar in our discussions. I enjoy everyone comparing notes and ideas on the various photos and finds and hashing out ideas. Please don't stop doing what you've been doing with your posts.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    157 times
    yes, keep the info. coming usernotfound, i like reading differant thoughts on things. i wish charliejr. would still post his ideals. even though i dont understand alot of the stuff people post, i still like the differant take on things. thanks for posting them

Charter Member
    us
    Swingy Thingy

Nov 2010
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    643 times
    I do apologize if I stepped on toes, I was not thinking in term of KGC or Templar and King Solomon stuff. Over a period of a few hundred years the role of the Jesuit changed. But the number seven, in groups of 4 and 3 seem to have been used before the Jesuit was formed.

What I believe happened was the Jesuits were pushed out. So when I say there is no Jesuit site, I believe I am correct.

As a new hunter I quickly fell into that trap of everything I seen was Jesuit. While the Jesuit may have helped write the code, I believe their mission quickly changed.

Some very interesting finds have been made in this area I live. Looking at those sites one quickly realizes there seem to be only a handful of scenarios how things were buried.

Turtles and birds just dont get much better as signs go. Turtles seem to be a easy read, while birds require more thought.

If I had to pick, I would take a bird sign over a turtle sign any day.

Charter Member
    us
    Swingy Thingy

Nov 2010
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    643 times
    Hi Usernotfound. Im not able to post any PM's. Not sure why. Good to hear from you .

us
    Dec 2007
    Seminole County, Oklahoma
    149 times
    Hello Thom, I agree with you, sometimes folks just overthink the most simple explanation. Good to see you ole friend

us
    Mar 2012
    Mesquite,NM
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Garrett GTAx 550 Bounty Hunter 1st Texas Pilot
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by usernotfound View Post
    Beautiful Lion, first I've seen. I've seen a few turtles and a heart, but never a lion. Thanks for the pic.

us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    67 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code
    Old Dog said.".in all of my experience ...
    a binary code was not a thing the SJ or any other group used.
    PERIOD
    Don't make basic stuff even harder by adding things that weren't even thought of or even thought out."

Al Gore didn't invent the internet. no matter what you think

Truer words were never spoken by a very wise Old Dog indeed~!

Ignore Graffiti and Convoluted thinking...and you will go far.. Pilgrim
    oro mandate
    rangler
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsors