Ancient ?

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I marked the picture, I did not mark everything.

What you have here is a Shark or "BIG FISH", about to eat what looks like a LAMB. There is a woman wearing a "hoody" OR MARY who is wailing. There is a Bird which seems to be wailing. What does all this chaos mean...

Jesus said " A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah."

Meaning the resurrection of Jesus Christ. For Jonah spent three days and three nights in the belly of a fish, so would the "SON OF MAN".

Why the Bird- The beloved John never left Jesus side, he was one of the only ones who witness Jesus on the Cross.

Why the "hooded" Woman...Mary was at the cross with John. Remember Jesus saying "Woman here is your son"(talking about John).

There is plenty more I am not going to discuss and that I did not mark, but the point is. EVERY animal or figure or character has a purpose and meaning behind it...and it all goes back to the BIBLE.

Believe what you want or have whatever style of tracking you want to have, but if you do not use Bible symbology or "way of thinking". Just because a bird is looking left, does not mean the path you're suppose to take is left.

IF you don't "BUY IT"...well good luck and carry plenty of water. Get back to me in 10 years-or more of your life when you're done chasing your tail.

Side note, The shark head shape alludes to a heart.

I believe what you say concerning this pic and you can pm me for the rest of the definitions you've come up with... I believe in the Bible and believe only a person of faith can follow - find these... as that opens the door to "other" things

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Awesome picture... Looks like a map in Shadows. If you pay attention to the shadows, you'll see symbols... oops, lost the post. Anyway. They are there. pay attention to them and make sense of them. There is a man looking at his hand on his hand there is a X. Blah, blah, blah, don't feel like looking today or at least right now. Just got off work. Maybe later, huh. John? Awesome site though. You'll have to show me these places in person.

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome picture... Looks like a map in Shadows. If you pay attention to the shadows, you'll see symbols... oops, lost the post. Anyway. They are there. pay attention to them and make sense of them. There is a man looking at his hand on his hand there is a X. Blah, blah, blah, don't feel like looking today or at least right now. Just got off work. Maybe later, huh. John? Awesome site though. You'll have to show me these places in person.

let me know when

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Dog and John and all other friends,They dug trenches also those that I have seen were 8 inches wide and 8 inches deep ( probe will tell you how deep ) I have seen flat mounds such as Indians made to set a teepee over 30 feet across and about a foot high near a cache site. Large (20 ft ) mouments seem to point to smaller mouments ( 10 ft ) that point to 5 ft which seem to be corner markers which points to those that are around knee high and usually they will be 90 feet to 480 feet. I haven't got enough info to see if all four corners match such the start monument = a rabbit, frog, turtle, hog, eagle, snake, elephant, priest, cross religious symbol may indicate Church. Just the state of oklahoma contains ( 69,957 Square miles ) 27,982 leagues squared I think that would be right, thats lots of folks

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dog and John and all other friends,They dug trenches also those that I have seen were 8 inches wide and 8 inches deep ( probe will tell you how deep ) I have seen flat mounds such as Indians made to set a teepee over 30 feet across and about a foot high near a cache site. Large (20 ft ) mouments seem to point to smaller mouments ( 10 ft ) that point to 5 ft which seem to be corner markers which points to those that are around knee high and usually they will be 90 feet to 480 feet. I haven't got enough info to see if all four corners match such the start monument = a rabbit, frog, turtle, hog, eagle, snake, elephant, priest, cross religious symbol may indicate Church. Just the state of oklahoma contains ( 69,957 Square miles ) 27,982 leagues squared I think that would be right, thats lots of folks

I have a question for you Dsty.

Did they ever build/make adobe hills?

I found a lot of these and they are smooth, unlike the bedrock/sandstone/magma that is common in there.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog:
Doesn't that look more like a human face profile??

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes shortstack,that pointed nose, but real rounded head, i have no ideal? but i belive shaped by man

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
john az. hers some smaller stuff all made out of what i guess they call caliche? cant tell by the photo but it is mixed with all fine gravel,super hard. dosent match the rest of the stone in that area,or any where in this mountain range. View attachment 745749

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only said loin,because back where i was standing where i took that photo,over the roll of the hill is this guy,then at top of hill is a camel,pyrmid,and on the side of the pyrmid is the shape of the middel head dress on that guys head. ancient middel east?
View attachment 745754

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
also found back where i was standing,was what i thought to be a loin spinx, with its mouth covered. of course iam sure the spainish came along and raided there stuff. just my thoughts. alot going on in that area.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I live in S.Centeral Oklahoma not much Adobe around here. I'got a couple of suprises, when someone shows me 4 corners of a league square theres lots of other stuff that gets deeper. Dog your Rabbit rear end seems to have a face looking to the left. I think may be south for the fourth direction, It seems they used all sorts of tricks, The priest may indicate a church, the rabbit and the scroll / face may indicate 4 directions or the start of 4 leagues square. Something I feel that may be important is the monument of a Rabbit may have something at each corner of the square league that associates with a Rabbit, NO turtles, bird, snakes, that way you will know which way to go when you get to the next 4 corners, thats why I THINK they show a rabbit going one way and at the rear it shows a face on the same boulder, South and East ?

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks to everyone for helping point out info on my photos and tips, to me

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Dog, on the strange bricks.. that short section very much resembled a covered aqueduct pic I saw..can not recall if it was Aztec or some other civilization south of the border. If it is of any length.. maybe see if it is a stone covered channel. It would not be very deep.. half a foot to a foot I think. Can not tell from pic.

John.. in this pic there seems to be some medium to somewhat large scale manipulation and signs on the back hill. Its possible the foreground figure is telling you about that back hill at a little. (I would guess it is telling you more local info too)

But I was wondering what your take on the arrowed area is. This ridge in the pic it looks different to me from surrounding terrain. Is it the just the lighting or is it mine tailings? Given the other "clouds" I see back there..might be worth further study.

DSC00183mk.jpg

I think one thing you are suppose to see particularly is this. But there are lots of things on that back hill.
DSC00183dest.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread