Ancient ?

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The three circles with are good.tye right one has a face looking down search the stone on the side and ground

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your picture has an object close so your hills are blury.the close thin rock has a face looking down.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The boulder has markings, clear all around it and look on top.bottom right might have shadow markings too.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice photos john az. both last 2 look orig. ancient. is that stiil the super? do you ever go and search at the, south and east towards mex. az. new mex. boader,john az? those mountains,i bet there's alot there. thanks for showing the photos.

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
nice photos john az. both last 2 look orig. ancient. is that stiil the super? do you ever go and search at the, south and east towards mex. az. new mex. boader,john az? those mountains,i bet there's alot there. thanks for showing the photos.

the bottom is in the Supes, the one above it, is in the San Tan Mountains, near Queen Creek AZ

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 750855 thanks for the info. john az., i swear i see a lamb in this photo,with upside down cross for a eye,and the cross is connected with shadow lines to make a diamond or triangle? i really like the cross,if i was better,id enlage it to show. View attachment 750816

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have more photos of this mountain... I will upload later. This mountain has a lot of animals, crosses and symbols. You can see more of my photos in ' Ancient? ', with the animals heads

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

John Arizona:
At first I thought skull, also. But, after looking at it for a minute or so, I realized that he has a nose instead of a nose SOCKET. And his eyes are there and not sockets, too. His teeth are prominent until you enlarge the photo a little, then they get a little blurred.

What do you think of this idea? His left eye is almost shut, but his right eye is squinting ..........like he's taking aim at something. You can see the pupil of that right eye. Now, if he's IS aiming at something, then the number of teeth could give the distance. This formation is meant to be seen and "read" from a distance, not right up close.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant afford the minelab yet John. I have found a detector about worthless around any mined areas as the ground is very mineralized. I do believe the best signs are what is buried. I have never dug a 5' foot hole, and probably wont. But I have found the stashed ore too, and at first wasted a lot of time looking for the source. I just love al the treasure stories I come across here.

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I like and agree about what both of you are saying.

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I've been all over.

I've found these signs from Mexico to the Yukon, Texas, Colorado to California, Italy, Greece, Philippines and the islands of the Bahamas.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for that link casca,iam going to get that book,looks interesting,i wanna hear some of his ancient ideals and thoughts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread