Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree626Likes

Thread: Ancient ?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2011
    3347 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Ancient ?

heres a photo of what appears to be a hand and head shape,ancient? any ideals? thanks. Attachment 646060
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Jul 2012
    whites 2 box lorenz pulse
    4 times
    Cache Hunting
    this stuff is really cool but I always wonder "How did they do that?" move tons of rock and make stuff like that especially turn that rock over like that!
    A2coins likes this.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    383 times
    Quote Originally Posted by edat View Post
    this stuff is really cool but I always wonder "How did they do that?" move tons of rock and make stuff like that especially turn that rock over like that!
    These things were child's play compared to many of the stone edifices "they" built around the world.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Jan 2011
    3347 times
    did the ancient see aliens? any proof? maybe help from them?Attachment 667192Attachment 667193Attachment 667194
    John_Arizona and ranger11 like this.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    383 times
    Hey, Dog:
    That guy you circled in blue in the 3rd photo reminds me of the Jem 'hadar on the TV series Deep Space 9. LOL In that first photo, is that a multicolored plant in the far upper right or a chalked area?? The area I've roughly circled in yellow contains many stones that don't look natural in shape. Have you ever seen a rock fractured in such odd crack runs??.........some straight; some curved in a NATURAL situation?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	81912 245-dogtthr.jpg 
Views:	716 
Size:	217.8 KB 
ID:	667242
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Sep 2011
    oahu hawaii
    Whites 2-box
    37 times
    Dog, look at 4-17, under the right third boulder down. You see a dark line? There is a dark letter that is sideways.look at dark half circle on boulder.above it under the boulder you can see a circle.

us
    Sep 2011
    oahu hawaii
    Whites 2-box
    37 times
    When someone like the church leaves a map or description in writings, what I have found is that the written document may be good but others made changes to through you off. Yet the markings on paper, like a fish or any other drawings are real.the problem is that the fish will be carved on boulders and stand 20'and high but it won't give you directions of its location.
    The latin hearts is a good example as well as the cross stones.but they all exist.
    The peralta stone maps are the same.each marker are in different places. The dagger has a dark line comming off of it and leads you to a dark circle.this is the same location of the tunnel enterences. It verifys that you found it. But makings like this one is at the end of the trail. You have to find the trail and follow it.
    The jesuits were real deceiving.I located one of the locations by first seeing scribbling on a flat boulder.then you have to look in the distance to find the real marking. In the distance I could see what looked like the torso of a person. But the key was to find the head.I moved around and found the head it had tall bishops hat and was located on another boulder that was upward and behind the torso.once they were connected it was a bishop standing.next you had to figure out what your sopose to see next. What I found is that the head was the location to the entrance. On the shoulder of the bishop is a silluet of a woman.she is looking for heart shaped stone that is enbeded in the ground that told me where the treasure is located.to my surprise I found a large statue of the vigin mary.it was looking down at the treasure location.if I hadn't found the other markings I wouldn't have found her. She is carved very crudly but thats so you won't see her from a distance.
    Now i will tell of a treasure further south toward the mission of tumacacory.near the mission but not on its grounds is the large church treasures and mines.this is the treasure of the vigin de Guadalupe also called tumacaccory. Again there was no starting place. I verified finding the treasure mines by first finding the markings to this mine.again you'll see how clever the Jesuits were. I was walking and takings photos of different mounds of bolders.I'm sure I had seen something out of the ordinary but saw it perfectly after the development. Of the photos. A large church shadow of a priest was laying on the ground.one arm was extended upward and in the hand area was a skeleton key.to the left side of the key is a shadow of a keyhole you put a streight line from the tip of the keyhole, through the keyhole and follow it up a hill till you hit the mine symbol.symbol. remember that it is written that the door was forged out of copper on the grounds of the mission and dragged by oxen to the mines tunnel entrence..I wish you all the best of luck. But first here is a hint.on the mission grounds there is a marking on the ground that is a giant clue to treasures.but the treasures are not on the grounds.good luck
    hadji009 likes this.

us
    Amarillo Texas

Dec 2007
    Randal County
    722 times
    Hello peralita, looks like the more valuable a deposit the more complicated the trail is to follow, I agree the Jesuit were sneaky critters, but from my experience they had certain patterns with a few variations and once you learn the secret, is when you start the process of learning, I do feel that the written maps were perhaps destoyed so we have no way to verify what would be a wonderful learning tool. The same way a larger drill hole lines up with a smaller one to indicate a direction and seems to be something at or nearby to show the distance, smaller the symbol the shorter the distance. Thanks for your imput, very vaulable
    Too Soon Old -- Too Late Smart

us
    Sep 2011
    oahu hawaii
    Whites 2-box
    37 times
    Hello dusty, there is one treasure map you can learn from, the latin hearts. Its real I located it.
    dsty likes this.

us
    Amarillo Texas

Dec 2007
    Randal County
    722 times
    Hello peralta just think about ALL the information that this group of folks have have and won't share except for a tiny portion, yes theres a lot of information avaliable kinda like a ball game, several players, but most are specators just watching, some are there just to tell you how game must be played, refree's and such, still everyone enjoys the game. THANK'S Everbody
    Too Soon Old -- Too Late Smart

us
    Jan 2011
    3347 times
    hey shortstack, i think that is a plant in that one photo in the upper right. ill have to look on you tube for deep space 9,i cant remember that show,iam sure i seen it though.yea that thing is the most alien looking i have found,its odd for sure. i think your right on those cracks in the stone,they look placed. there is some odd stuff out here for sure.

us
    Jan 2011
    3347 times
    here is a photo of a stone by a main trail right at the top in a saddle,between two mountains,i belive to the right of it is a mine in that mountain,and the mountain to the left of it maybe cache. this stone looks to be worked a very long time ago,i cant make it out. ancient?Attachment 670917Attachment 670920Attachment 670926
    John_Arizona likes this.

us
    Jan 2011
    3347 times
    to the left of this oldAttachment 670938 head stone is what looks like a eagle looking up the mountain to where i think might be a cache. eagle?Attachment 670940Attachment 670944
    John_Arizona likes this.

us
    Jan 2011
    3347 times
    ancient tablet? i guess i should have looked at the back of it for markings.Attachment 675515
    John_Arizona likes this.

us

Jan 2007
    383 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dog, the treasure hunter View Post
    hey shortstack, i think that is a plant in that one photo in the upper right. ill have to look on you tube for deep space 9,i cant remember that show,iam sure i seen it though.yea that thing is the most alien looking i have found,its odd for sure. i think your right on those cracks in the stone,they look placed. there is some odd stuff out here for sure.
    Hey, dog, here's a screenshot of the Jem'Hadar I just pulled from YouTube. Compare the profile with that rock I marked. ) The profile from the top of the head, around the face and chin and on around the chin line to the back of the head. When I saw your rock, these guys were the first thing I thought of. Now, did the Spanish watch DS-9 ?? Obviously NOT. But, the coincidence is astounding. Perhaps it's the common devil / demon look that connects them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture9-14-2012-5.52.02 PM.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	675641  
    Last edited by Shortstack; Sep 14, 2012 at 06:22 PM.

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links