Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The markers are Survey Monuments for marking elevations.

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
The place has several markers to consider: (aside from the cement markers) foxholes and trenches, empty 50 cal. shells, triangle rock,

and this,

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 3,052
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,926

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
piece of quartz :o

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
a group many years ago marked previously unmarked graves with the cylindrical markers also in va. these were about 6 inches across and usually have number/letter designations on top..example {c-128}....gldhntr

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
My guess from syntax and sentence structure is that kaloy is overseas somewhere. Most likely in the area where world war two was fought in Europe. I appologize if I am wrong but regardless it would be very much easier to help folks if they would provide the general area of what they are asking about. At least the country and preferably the state or province. Not too many areas where you can find .50 cal shell casings. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
the pix is a big rock and not a piece of quartz...

this rock is approx. 2'x3'x2'.

it's in the philippines. the site was once inhabited by the japs during the WWII.

i am looking into the possibility that the cement markers (together with the other signs i've mentioned) were treasure markers.

if so, then, the most possible site where the object is located is at the intersection of the arrows.

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
take a look at the upper center of the rock, it seems to me an image of a man's face!!! it was formed

by the flash of the camera.......

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,809
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,926
OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
mercinarie said:
how can you not believe in treasures. :-\

i'm just making sure that these(markers) were really treasure markers.
digging it up requires great time,money,and effort.

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
dowser501 said:
There are clues galore on that petroglyph where to dig.

that's nice and wonderful!!!!!!
will you please PM the site.....
thank you very much in advance

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
ok let's close the deal, it's 70:30. approved

to satisfy my curiosity, will you pls mention one information you've decoded in the rock. just 1 specific information. thanks

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
ok..... i'll prepare the pix.

what hills? the east or the west hillls?

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
i have to clean the area first to expose the rocks in the surroundings before taking the pix.....

the site is a grassland... i need to wait til december to dried up the grasses..........

if it's ok i'll send you the satellite map of the site.

you've mentioned earlier that the treasure is not in the hills behind me, which hills are you referring to?

one more thing: do you think the japs and jesuit markings are quite similar? because what i know is that japs occupied the place in 1940s.......

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
here's the pix of the site taken 2 yrs ago

Attachments

• rock.jpg
    rock.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,650
  • rock1.jpg
    rock1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,601
OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
in the first pic, the rock isnt in its original position. its original position is on the shallow hole located at the base of the pic. in the original popsition it is facing the hill....

in the second pic, the rock beside the tree is the triangle rock (close to a shape of a pyramid actually). it is on the SE portion of the rock in the first pic. more or less 15 m away....

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
max BTW i posted the pix of the cylindrical cement in CACHE HUNTING under the topic 2006 EXPEDITION:YAMASHITA TREASURE

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
dowser501 said:
!5 miles or meters away? In the last picture there is a small white rock on the ground.
It looks like limestone to me. If there has been mining in the area < one little piece of evidence is all we need.Its very important to know. Plus in the second last pic where you shifted the rock, was it looking up the hill positioned as it is now.If so , what direction is it facing.
thanks max

METERS.... THAT'S A WHITE CLAY OR LIMESTONE. ITS COMMON IN THE AREA.....THE HILLS YOU SEE IN THE PIC IS THE EASTERN HILLS. THE TRIANGLE ROCK IS FACING WESTERN HILLS...

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
dowser501 said:
That white rock is proof that that mining existed here. It is the outer shell of long leads running near enough to north from the quartz reef in the south that bled the gold dust. it is called calcite. the Jesuits would have scattered the calcite at random to make it look natural to non miners. I spent 3 years in the golden triangle of Victoria Australia, and they didnt bother to spread it around (the miners)
If the rock in the distance was facing up the hill in the same direct but closer to the camera, what chance by nature would a rock stand true without out a twist or angle by nature. I cant understand why you shifted it. Max

AS FAR AS I KNOW, THERE'S NO MINING OPERATION DONE IN THE AREA. THAT WHITE LOOKING STONE IS A CLAY. ITS COMMON IN THE PLACE AND IN THE ADJACENT MOUNTAINS... I HAVE MOVED THE ROCK TO MISLEAD OTHER PEOPLE WHO MIGHT SEE IT....

THE ROCK IN PIC 1 IS FACING THE REVERSE

OP
OP
kaloy

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
dowser501 said:
That white rock is proof that that mining existed here. It is the outer shell of long leads running near enough to north from the quartz reef in the south that bled the gold dust. it is called calcite. the Jesuits would have scattered the calcite at random to make it look natural to non miners. I spent 3 years in the golden triangle of Victoria Australia, and they didnt bother to spread it around (the miners)
If the rock in the distance was facing up the hill in the same direct but closer to the camera, what chance by nature would a rock stand true without out a twist or angle by nature. I cant understand why you shifted it. I am not having a dig at you, but trying to get a mental picture of everything. If there were Jesuits operating in this area they preferred to place their turtlebacks west and sometimes norwest.In fact everything appears to revolve around compass points. In that last pic< there is a rock hiding in the grass? and pointingb West? I have a beauty in Victoria that is facing East West.Max

THE ROCK BEHIND THE GRASS IS THE TRIANGLE/PYRAMID ROCK.... I'M NOT SUREWHERE IT POINTS TO. IT HAS 3 SIDES. ITS CENTER IS SOMEWHAT ELEVATED. THIS GAVE THE IDEA THAT IT IS A PYRAMID. THERS A LINE ACROSS THE LEFT SIDE AND A MARK I DONT UNDERSTAND(NOT DISCREET)ON THE RIGHT SIDE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions