Caches found using s/s?

jonesy2012

Jul 25, 2012
This may be a really dumb post as i'm a newb here, but i am completely fascinated by s/s. i live in TN however and it seems a lot of these s/s are found in other places. I have a TON of free time on my hands, and am wondering just how fruitful it is to pursue these types of things. So here's the dumb question: who has actually found caches or mines using these s/s? I know that when you find treasure the best policy is to keep it "mum", but there's got to be somebody who has found some things right? Excited to see what answers show up! Thanks!

Also, if any of you are aware of any s/s in TN i'd love to chase em down!

J

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
In Old dog's thread, "Basic signs and symbols you have found" he posted a trail with s/s that lead to an empty vault. It's probably 100 pages back, but he showed us one. You should read that thread in its entirety anyways, lots of valuable info there.

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
No, but I'm sure someone will see this and they might. Lost horse has a great thread. Look for it. She (?) has never shown any treasure, however, she's got a detailed story with pics of her trail. It's awesome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions