10 KB · Views: 2,150
  • code003.GIF
    code003.GIF
    10 KB · Views: 1,794

jetkanji

Greenie
Dec 16, 2007
philippines
NO..! im not comparing hitler to america, the document say general tomoyuki yama and hitler met in america and plan to execute WW2 then.. hitler in part of europe to concquer and the japanese general in asia to dominate. hence there plan is succesful yamashita in asia looted all the wealth of the country he devastate. philippines is their best stronghold so the japanese stayed here even when americans came they haste to escape towards north and paused there for a few months and started burrying multiple crates of gold and other fine jewelries from abroad that they stolen. they dig 24 hrs, plan the best site and recorded them at 1 map. when their done general yamashita orders all the hands that do the diggings shall be killed and bury among the treasure they hide. according to what the source told i learned that they have 5 ships all loaded of Au, americans chased them and was pressured to evacuate immediately so they discharged 3 ships and bury the items then the other 2 ships sunken and recorded the site. this is my summary of that long story.. i hope you catch something now.. :) but i will still translate the other lines for you.

ok ..! work time..!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jetkanji said:
i will still translate the other lines for you.

ok ..! work time..!

Thanks jetkanji !

RSD

Apr 13, 2008
Since the beginning of the story that the ex Philippines President Marcos found hidden treasures in the Philippines, supposedly buried by the Japanese Imperial Army, I must said this had driven lots and lots of Filipinos crazy.

To-day, if a young Japanese happen to piss at any Manila street corner he is suspected to be one of those coming back for the treasures. Yamashita's Treasure had, in fact put lots of people in fantasy and bankruptcy too. Lies and scams also developed into luring millions of USD.

Beware..........

RSD

hetty

May 24, 2007
ON television the other night they lingered quite a while on treasure maps purchased in the Philippines.
He claimed that they can be purchased on street any corners and have always contributed for many years to the local economy.
Max

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread