Japanese Treasure Marks and Symbols

Gaviola_rico

Oct 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Huntsman. I'd appreciate that a lot with your advice. It's ricogaviola by the way. I'm on critical situations now. I think it's the TV. My problem is the Booby trap. There's something in the floor standing position & it looks like a PIN, it seems like a cement cylinder type 6 inches in diameter. I try to remove, but it's tight. I used heavy type of jack hammer co'z the cement are really hard to break. There's an explosive as well... Do you have any idea how to deal with this traps.? You can contact me anytime - +63- 916-521-0863

I really need your idea sir.

best regards,
rico gaviola. PA230018.JPG PA230005.JPG

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks

CUATRO

Greenie
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
batonadahon.jpg

we dig this in 11 feet all black sand with cement, if dry this is the result .. a guava leaves attached in the cement is this a positive sign?

ironhid3

Greenie
Aug 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
Did you find someone to help you on this? If none o think we can help you.

ironhid3

Greenie
Aug 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes! The area where you find this material is called the vault section

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we found nothing. but we heard something. the area might be for sale now. all those 7 years of digging without getting nothing. though hearing something is good, its not enough.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iron hid , I don't believe in scanners anymore or detectors for rent. all of those got me bankrupt. all those scanners claimed they are better and more accurate than the others. but nothing has been found using those scanners.

ironhid3

Greenie
Aug 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We do not advised the used of scanner. In fact we are not using them at all. we have the technical expertise on how to do it. If you think you can recover it through the use of detectors w/o the technical know how, think about it first bec youll just waste time and money if you done it the wrong way. Were willing to give u advise for free as long as you are interested

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not interested. already retired. im not even sure if you are a hitter or just one of those million people who are pretending to be knowledge about the Japanese treasure concealment , but have not recovered anything and nothing to show as proof.

Hunter X

Feb 12, 2016
Davao City
Detector(s) used
BFO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you will stop digging coz you're are going nowhere, before you dig you must see that the sign is clear, japanese don't bury their treasure that much deep for they are in hurry....and japanese don't spent years of digging just to bury their treasure unless you are digging a japanese tunnel.

Hunter X

Feb 12, 2016
Davao City
Detector(s) used
BFO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kody If this sign was being moved from the original location...then its hard to locate the treasure...but judging from the picture...japanese usually don't carve on soft surfaces rocks for its easy to be pulverize, they usually carve or draw signs in rocks which is big and hard.

Last edited:

Hunter X

Feb 12, 2016
Davao City
Detector(s) used
BFO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop Digging

ricogaviola you are digging nowhere....japanese don't dig so much unless they making tunnels :BangHead:

guitz_041713

Jan 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello THunters i have something to share some of my stones signs discover. someone can help me what is this. DSC06350.JPG DSC06231.JPG DSC06296.JPG DSC06301.JPG DSC06323.JPG
these are different kinds of symbols that we encountered in our farm in bukidnon.

Last edited:

guitz_041713

Jan 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after a couple of weeks we dug another hole which located beside the balono tree. we reach 3 meters and we saw a stone, is there something inside on it? 12722078_1129024577116851_907339767_n.jpg 12498404_1129024677116841_357739678_n.jpg 12498416_1129024650450177_503163701_n.jpg 12714195_1129024617116847_32934874_n.jpg

MariaClara

Mar 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Mr. Rangler, I am a total newbie here. I have been surfing the forum and too much information around for someone very new like me. I have notice that you are the most accurate person in here so I hope you do not mind if I will be asking very basic questions. I am actually doing this for a friend who has interest to dug in his property, will in his area there are full of them but he found interest in two of the marks, one mark is a large rock heart with a hole in the middle, he started breaking into it some few days ago, you said that these are traps, what should I advice him to do. The second sign that he saw around the area is a snail, what does it mean?

Last edited:

Viking83

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Geo hunter 3D, OKM Leopard, OKM cavity detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like someone already worked in this place. Last two pictures show where it was hidden. Precious stones or coins. Much bigger deposit nearby. I can see a centennial tree growing through the rocks. Need to know the kind of the tree? Also is there a creek a small river nearby? Is there other old trees or strange rocks? Was there a lime stone quarry nearby?

Last edited:

Viking83

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Geo hunter 3D, OKM Leopard, OKM cavity detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every hole, marketed stone , unusual rock means TREASURE for every Filipino. Japanese camp for sure was there and his uncle told him they seen Japanese burying something. Later story ends in tears as nothing was found as spiced stories become sad reality for someone who spent 6 years digging and spending all the money. Forgot to mention there is also Ex JICA pinoys who worked for japanese companies and they can read there signs... NO SUCH THING AS ONE BOOK WITH SIGNS MEANING... THERE IS NO ONE MEANING. Each stone marker can mean completly different things depending on Japanese cryptographer and architect who designed the site and draw a map...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread