Knight´s Templar Treasure Signs

starsplitter

Jan 20, 2007
Lobo,

I find your work on Templar treasure fascinating. I think I've mentioned this before... has the Dominican government/university(ies) done any surveys of the island and catalogued glyphs etc. and their locations?

I am a bit of a romantic myself. However, as I find myself approaching retirement and wanting to fulfill/complete dreams from my childhood, legends don't cut it. I find myself searching for legitimate targets that have substantive historical support. Translation: Templar treasure in the Dominican Republic (or, for that matter, anywhere in the western hemisphere) is intriguing, engaging, exciting even. I just wish there was more evidence to buoy its existence.

Mark

BigRon

May 22, 2007
Richmond Texas
Detector(s) used
, BH Lone Star, BH Pinpointer, Homebuilt BFO, Index finger
Re: Knight´s Templar Treasure Signs

I suspect that the Knights templar tresure dissappeared ito the treasuries of the kings and princes of the respective countries who arrested them.  Much of their wealth was also in real estate, a bit hard to hide.
The Catholic Church through much of its history was too politicaly weak to carry out the plots that she is often accused of.  Any damaging secret would have been discovered long ago.  The Vatican has also been on the verge of bankruptcy a few times and several popes have been remover by secular rulers and replaced by anti-popes.
The woman refured to on the templar medal is the Blessed Virgin Mary who was never a mother goddess.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yo! >:( DANG!!! Those "addies" above are STILL demonized!!! Just "google" KNIGHT TEMPLAR CIPHERS on your search engine... I got 'em yesterday; don't know what happened. ???

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Don't forget the possibility of Switzerland. Not long after the attacks
on the Knights of the Temple, a battle was fought in the Alps area. For years the locals were attacked & raided. After the Templars fled, there was a major victory as the locals defeated the raiders. It is believed the Knights fought side by side with the locals resulting in their victory. As was stated the Templars were the worlds first bankers. Is there a link between the Templar Cross and the Cross on the flag of Switzerland?

S

Smee

Rebel - KGC said:
Yo! >:( DANG!!! Those "addies" above are STILL demonized!!! Just "google" KNIGHT TEMPLAR CIPHERS on your search engine... I got 'em yesterday; don't know what happened. ???

The problem may be how you copied the links . . . try this one: http://www.borderschess.org/Ciphers.htm

Always remember, addresses on the web will be Case Sensitive --- meaning if they use a capital C in "Ciphers" you can't get there using a lowercase c as in "ciphers". Didn't get to look at all of your listings, but I believe you can get to them all from here.

Is this what interested you?

Templar%20Cipher.gif

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Knight´s Templar Treasure Signs... YEP!!! YAAAYYY!!!

Yo! ;D THANKS, Smee!!! Yes, that is one of 'em... can you "post" the others? The Knights of the Golden Circle, like the Knight Templars, used "existing" ciphers, stones/rocks (mostly quartz), as "pointers" to "treasures"; I have found quartz "pointer rocks"... BUT! NO treasures... DANG!!! :-\ :'(

S

Smee

Just go to the link included in my last post. There are many ciphers there, you can pick and choose the one you need.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yo! ;D 8) THANKS, OD!!! GREAT!!! Order of the Golden Dawn... passed down thru the years; ALCHEMICAL WORKINGS!!! ;)

Mário Pedro

Oct 13, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Starsplitter,

Thanks for our answers and opinion. Actually yes, there some local Indian legends about coming of big white bearded men to the islandin the past. Even some original names indicates strange origin. One for example - Samana bay, which is on the north site of Domincan Republic, has its origin according to some Dominican historians from old Fenician word. Pictograms in numerous caves around Samana show strange faces with beards and cascos or helmets. Nothing common among he native Caribs, Arawaks or Taino Indians who inhabited the island before Columbus came here on the 4th of January 1493. I was even told by local people to show me some kind of very old cemetery of some "tribes" from the time before Columbus. I will keep you informed, if you are interested.

Regards
Lobo (thanks for not calling me "Bobo", which means "idiot" in Spanish.........)

Yo! Rebel here: ;D I have an interest in K.T. stories, Treasure(s), etc. also; I think in looking at the "time period", that K.T. probably used Catholic "signs", and MOST likely, SPANISH signs... they were ALSO Catholics, too... in that "time period"... MAYBE even "warriors signs", such as a sword... knife... whatever THEY used, DUNNO... ???

https://m.facebook.com/pg/A-Ilha-misteriosa-416919215135477/photos/?ref=content_filter&mt_nav=0

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a knights Templar pin, found today I no it’s not reproduction because of where I found it B9EE513C-B42A-463A-B736-C40FCBF9AA54.jpeg

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Markings Appear Similar To This Vintage Past Commander's Medal Pin?

Knights Templar Sash Pin 3.jpeg

Is this a knights Templar pin, found today I no it’s not reproduction because of where I found it

[h=1]Masonic Vintage Past Commander 14k Yellow Gold Knights Templar Large Masonic Medal Pin Masonic[/h]
Knights Templar Sash Pin.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread