Need help with these treasure signs. (Photos included)

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is beyound my expertise. But through out the years a defense base on a triangle has been very successful. I associate triangles shaped pits with defense positions. Depending on who put it there, you may find some buried ordinance and supply's. Good luck.

Clueman

Oct 15, 2004
Have you cleaned off the triangle rock to see if there are dots, or marks on the rock
that may correspond to places in the physical triangle of the three lumps.

OP
OP
I

islabucasgrande

Greenie
Jun 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you cleaned off the triangle rock to see if there are dots, or marks on the rock
that may correspond to places in the physical triangle of the three lumps.

I cleaned both the heart-shaped and the triangle-shaped rocks but I found no distinguishable marks on them. The triangle-shaped rock however points to three trees that forms a triangle. Any idea about its meaning?

dave sharky

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY BUY THE MAKRO JEOTECH DEEP SEEKING OFF OF EBAY 1.200 AND IT WIL FIND VOIDS IN THE GROUND AND EVERY THING ELSE SILVER GOLD GRAVES TUNNELS THREE METERS AND IF THERES A BOX TIMES THAT BY FOUR A GOOD DEAL.GOOD LUCK OR DIG SOME AT THE TREES IF NO MONEY.

dave sharky

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A HEART IS GOOD SIGH OF TRESSURE MANY SIGHS ON THE INTERNET FREE

OP
OP
I

islabucasgrande

Greenie
Jun 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dave_Sharky. We are still trying to get as much information before we start because as I have said before, we dont want to dig blindly. We are very much certain that deposit does exist and we are trying to be smart before going with the excavation. I will look into your suggestion. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread