Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
saang lugar yan bro picturan mo ang mga sign ipakita ko sa kaibigan ko

nandz

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, am so sorry to tell you, the filed rock is not a sign or any marker to me. It seemed so natural occurence.

nandz

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The longer length of the X mark points the direction where to find the treasue.

nandz

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very natural rock formation, I dont consider this as a sign. It says nothing anyway.

nandz

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Measure 5 meters from that foot shape marker, try to dig around 6 ft deep, you must find another marker or any items that will serve as marker. If you don't find any signs or marker after 6 ft of digging, I suggest you to find somebody having P.I or perhaps a two box detector.

yugin35

Oct 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need help

Sir, pls help

1984 a japanese visit our place standing and ask for a buli tree and capas or doldol. Those trees do not belong to our lot

1990 a drum accieentally appeared beside the small river, intersection of small river and creek, the contents of drum are the ff:
1 big coral
1 pc hard wood 1x2
4 bullets
11 bottles
3 anti air craft missile

Note: pointing to dao tree and straight to another body of water
Pls interpret po

Sometime 1992, our kapitbahay together with his live in japanese national, the offer is 500k up to 1m, my parents declined, san na po kami titira? Di namin benenta.

1994 a group of japanese not related to the japanese who wnts to buy our lot. They roamed around the vicinity searching for old tress.

This year a pinoy th scan outside our lot and they scan the location of dao tree now dead tree no detection was found, and they have detection straight to our lot.

Due to my curiousity i ask a friend to detect our lot for free. The results it has 3 detection. Where the location of anonang tree before it pointed there.

I landscape the lot and planted vegetables suddenly i found stone thas was carved looks like turtle without feet, no tail, one eye left open. And a turtle head looks like, and other..

this year august po

Pls help kung meron po bang treasure?

Heres my number 09212083669, para ma send ko through email ang pictures

Censya po hirap ako mag type tablet kasi.

andro

May 4, 2014
SAUDI
Detector(s) used
SONDA MD5008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yung iba alam ko kung saan ibinaon ni yamashita ang mga kayamanan nya......my limang trucks na ginto...pero wala akong financial para hukayin yun isa pa takot ako sa kasama na danger nun..those who are experts can you help me..

tagasaan ka bro malayo sakabihasnan

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they are asking for the location of the buri tree because that is the point where they will measure the distance relative to the location of the entrance from which they can access the chamber. that is also the starting point where they will locate the give aways cement room.

all treasures chambers have entrances. they also have give aways.

but i suggest that you sell your area. it is not easy to retrieve them. it takes several millions. plus we , filipinos, dont have the knowledge on how to retrieve them.

the first difficulty is how to locate them.

the second is how to retrieve them amidst many traps.

the process of finding those entails millions. do you have that amount of money to burn? if you have none, be practical. sell the area at a higher price than what they have offered. I was offered a price before but I refused it. But once I failed in my previous dig on that lot, I could not find the japanese or their errand boys. I have wished I did not refuse their offer. it happened also with my other lots.

my point is if you dont have the money, sell it. be practical. you cant live your life waiting for nothing.

if you have so much money, it is up to you to explore it.

the first difficulty, i have already solved it. it is easy to find a treasure cement room. i have in fact broken that indestructible room in 3 months.

the second difficulty, i have not solved it. it is not easy to retrieve them. i lost millions of pesos in the process and how i wish i could go back in the past and decide that i will not engage in treasure hunting again.

I hope that those newbies out there, save something for your family. do not bet your future on something that is very uncertain. Live your life now and dont spend too much money in treasure hunting.

push_tulak

Jul 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did you find that?

wow! is that for real. that's the first i saw that kind. yes, its part of Ymshita treasure code. i have seen it in codes masterlist. probably a pointer. look for other signs in the area. sometimes tip of the shadow of a monument at a particular time (indicated by that kind of pointer) will point out an entrance to a covered-up tunnel entrance. better look for other pointers in the area to see if all the signs would make "a complete sentence"

push_tulak

Jul 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to majorpain...

the clock marker you have is part of YT codes. maybe just a pointer to look for the next sign.

i also agree with remantagum. better sell your area. try selling your place for 5x the original asking price. good luck. better let them handle it so that all buried may be excavated. aside frm gold, there are gems and diamond deposits that s very dficult to locate. most of all, you might hit a bomb or poison gas trap. take care.

Papajun

Jul 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir mag finance baka?naa me gikaloy lanao area.daghan na nitan aw istemate nla di mo ubos ug 20 to 40 billion ang sulod

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hehehe. sir papajun. pls do not count the chick while the egg has not yet hatched. 40 billion? settle for the small one first, if you can by 1 in a million chance be lucky.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
papajun,

how do you expect me to finance a project when, as i have just said, i am already bankrupt because of treasure hunting.

ironhid3

Greenie
Aug 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there! Have anyone gave you an idea about your post. We can help you...

gyc

Apr 29, 2015
Sogod, Southern Leyte Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JAPAN.png JAPAN.png
JAPAN.png

Please send me great feedback for this scenario, as a symbol from bohol tunnel man made cave. they got everything great evidence as metal substance from the area, but the difficulties is some sort of danger zone if they make mistaken to proceed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions