All horizontal line : 11 cm

Thanks for your interests.

the left side of symbol

the opposite of This symbol

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The box the cross is in is pointing down and to the right to a black dog looking in a box or mirror look in reverse
there is a white dog in the crack to the left of the cross looking straight out at you
just a guess something to try
View attachment 1072197

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
This is just my opinion, The size of what your feature determines how far it can be seen FROM, I believe that when you can see the cross then you are in Church, if it is a place of worship then there should be places for folks to sit and more for you to ponder, there should be other churches at 12.5 intervals 5 leagues East / West / North / South, don't expect any short cuts, as an example GO 2.5 leagues west, then go 2.5 leagues north or south to find another, or Go North from there 5 leagues should be another church, this was determined be a system that worked using a computer and different methods that was known by Tinman and my self on a rainy day in Stillwell Ok on old Church sites that we knew starting at Spanish Fort Texas. We posted the information on another site.

OP
OP
W

wtrk

Greenie
Oct 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is just my opinion, The size of what your feature determines how far it can be seen FROM, I believe that when you can see the cross then you are in Church, if it is a place of worship then there should be places for folks to sit and more for you to ponder, there should be other churches at 12.5 intervals 5 leagues East / West / North / South, don't expect any short cuts, as an example GO 2.5 leagues west, then go 2.5 leagues north or south to find another, or Go North from there 5 leagues should be another church, this was determined be a system that worked using a computer and different methods that was known by Tinman and my self on a rainy day in Stillwell Ok on old Church sites that we knew starting at Spanish Fort Texas. We posted the information on another site.

Thanks for your advance.there is a church buttom of this hill. This mark in front of some big stones which are located top of hill.. i will take care you gave info.
What is your another site name?

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's a niche.

https://idkpal.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/img_3104.jpg

https://idkpal.wordpress.com/2012/04/23/banias/

and these people wonder why i have a bad attitude.

to certain responders> if you don't know what something is......don't guess and If you want respect, earn it.

this was re-purposed for "christian" like activities. most likely there is a tomb near there.

don't even ask, I won't help you find the entrance.

good luck though.

Thanks Bob,

It is likely somewhere along a well used trail. It originally held a statue of some Pagan God or Goddess. Christians came along and someone took out the Pagan Idol and replaced it with a Christian Cross. See it all the time in Mexico and all over Central and South America. They call them roadside shrines.

Mike

OP
OP
W

wtrk

Greenie
Oct 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this symbol and now i have to solve where can i go inside ?

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks

OP
OP
W

wtrk

Greenie
Oct 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks

How and where did you invited me ?
I dont see anything ?

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
I think Gollum/bob362 has it nailed it was the first thing I thought of when I saw it. Central America has lots of them all over in weird places.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

wtrk

Greenie
Oct 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Gollum/bob362 has it nailed it was the first thing I thought of when I saw it. Central America has lots of them all over in weird places.

I'm a searcher, and going to find it mean I know :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread