OWL OF MINERVA AND DUCK SITE

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iM CURRENTLY on a bird site... I have found a total of 6 maps and need a little help.. there is an owl also there as well as a duck there is a turtle with no legs which i have figured out is the mine.... now i went to look for the owl of minerva and on the way through the mountains i ran into the duck again bout 2 miles away from the original place where i first ran into him.... i forget the other monument he was with however he was floating on his back... whats that mean? i followed the trail up from there and bout 50 feet later ran into the minerva monument would i dig there ITS crazy steep and very unstable would they put a treasure accumulation room in such a spot? also near the turtle at the around 25 yards away which is at the first step according to my rock maps and medicine bag map which is a spainard sun symbol fully beaded. i have found what looks to be a bar thats stuck in the ground with a spring type mechanism on each side i have probed the ground next to and around it and it seems fairly hollow i have tried to pry up the metal and it doesnt want to budge... Is it true if theres a duck and an owl at the site that the accumulation room is at the first step??? or is that untrue... aNy insight would be great thanks guys....

OP
OP
T

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
also i have a snake wrapped around a tree trunk however this one is cut off the other tree trunk is still alive aNYHOW when i follownake body around it theres a face looking down the bank and it had 6 nails in it what does this mean.???

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Do you have a picture of the snake? .. zoom or cut it to see snake head/direction and details

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need some pictures

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread