Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: Unusual rock carving uncovered from heavy rains

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2015
    Illinois
    Equinox 600 Garrett Carrot Nokta Waterproof Pinpointer Vibra-tector 730 Lesche 18" and 30" shovel's 4 fried chickens and a coke. And some dry white toast.
    2956 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I think it means Happy Hunting?

Apr 2015
    41 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    What?

Can't make heads or tails of what you are saying.
    Only the specific triangles ribs without digging inside , pointing to the priesthood and Dvainhm and their graves , clerics, and also " to the God of the fire place or machine water.
    -triangles Drilled full of space used by the Egyptians engineers to denote the permanence and eternal life
    As well as it used this triangle dug by the Jews to denote 's locations worship only
    Last edited by Juba II; Nov 08, 2015 at 12:05 PM.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    1651 times
    He's telling you the symbolism of the triangle for different cultures through time but the translator he's using isn't working right. Kind of works the same with all our translations of ancient cultures and manuscripts, if you know what I mean. They are only as good as the translator. Much of our known history is mis-translated garbage.
    elh, H-2 CHARLIE and Bbmbr like this.

us
    Jan 2012
    Rhode Island
    2653 times
    Relic Hunting
    Since Native Ameticans lived in your area for over 12,000 years, And we know they often made images on rock, often geometric designs, and since the Spanish only passed through, which group do you think stands a better chance of being the people who did that?? The odds sure as heck don't favor the Spanish. You come across images on a rock where Natives lived for 12,000 years, and decide the Spanish did this. Seems illogical to me, but, hey, I tried......

http://users.stlcc.edu/mfuller/rockart.html

http://www.amazon.com/Petroglyphs-Pi.../dp/0817309888

http://rockartmo.com/
    Last edited by Charl; Nov 07, 2015 at 06:01 AM.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4830 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Juba II View Post
    My brother, I have your permission, including:
    -almthelthat Only selected ribs without digging inside is referring to the priesthood and Dvainhm and their graves, clerics, and also "to the God of the fire place or machine water.
    -almthelthat Drilled full of space used by the Egyptians engineers to denote the permanence and eternal life
    As well as these triangles hewn used by the Jews to denote the worship's locations only.
    Location, Location, and most of all LOCATION.

If we were in Israel or some other middle eastern country, then probably so. However, since this is located in the western hemisphere ... the usual suspects would be either those who lived there (Native Americans) or those who passed through (Spaniards, Jesuits, etc.).

Not many Hebrews passing through that area, even fewer Arabian travelers.

One must remember that symbolism has been used for millenia by many cultures. The difference is what the symbols came to mean in each culture. Thus, you need to look at the location to get the context.
    Last edited by Chadeaux; Nov 07, 2015 at 06:33 AM.
    The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

Apr 2015
    41 times
    We know very well that America was not discovered by Christopher Columbus was discovered centuries ago before Africans and map of the Turkish admiral and the Chinese before
    To put the triangle above the head and feet of Christ in the churches

Last edited by Juba II; Nov 08, 2015 at 11:52 AM.

Oct 2015
    S/W MO
    an old radio shack model
    246 times
    Metal Detecting
    Ok I'm honestly confused now, obviously jubaII your translator is not working everything is seriously garbeled I think your trying to say this is a religious marker of some sort or a burial stone ? At this point I believe that is highly unlikely I'm still trying to discern the marking on top of the rock at this point I'm also tempted to start digging down around the rock to determine if there's any other carvings further down I have found an additional marker that lines up with part of the triangle but the arrow or pointer to the left has me perplexed to its meaning
    Kace and Texas Jay like this.

Apr 2015
    41 times
    Hello Marc 60
    Where are the pictures and the triangle measure

At the left of the triangle Is there a rocky mountain he can contain the cave

I apologize to the bad translator

Oct 2015
    S/W MO
    an old radio shack model
    246 times
    Metal Detecting
    No there's no mountains in this area I will get the measurements hopefully this week this rock is down in what we call a hollow
    H-2 CHARLIE likes this.

us
    Amarillo Texas

Dec 2007
    Randal County
    720 times
    Still looks like a triangle with a dot in the middle to me, probably saying YOU are here at this spot, then, go to the corners to get the degrees from the dot to the corners using the dot as a pivit point to find the 3 corners, I know that it don't have much room for a compass but use what they give you, I have seen maps laid out using just 2 / 3 inches. I believe that until you get the triangle figured out nothing else will fit either
    Last edited by dsty; Nov 09, 2015 at 09:56 AM.
    Chadeaux, Mark60, LOOT and 1 others like this.
    Too Soon Old -- Too Late Smart

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    1651 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dsty View Post
    Still looks like a triangle with a dot in the middle to me, probably saying YOU are here at this spot, then, go to the corners to get the degrees from the dot to the corners using the dot as a pivit point to find the 3 corners, I know that it don't have much room for a compass but use what they give you, I have seen maps laid out using just 2 / 3 inches. I believe that until you get the triangle figured out nothing else will fit either
    I agree with dsty. It's just saying there is triangle nearby.
    Chadeaux likes this.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4830 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Juba II View Post
    We know very well that America was not discovered by Christopher Columbus was discovered centuries ago before Africans and map of the Turkish admiral and the Chinese before
    To put the triangle above the head and feet of Christ in the churches
    Leif Erickson was African No, my friend, the African continent is not the source of EVERYTHING ... No better or worse than any other at finding, creating, or understanding.

Learn your history before you start making statements such as that.
    The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

Apr 2015
    41 times
    Brother
    As you know well the history is written by the victor and distort history as he likes
    Ups do African scribes in America in a cave Bruce

Apr 2015
    41 times
    If the horizontal triangle on the rock we will rely on the direction and sizes and look for 3 X.
    That were not on the same rock or in front of him
    Last edited by Juba II; Nov 16, 2015 at 01:36 AM.

Dec 2012
    on the rocks - so cal county line
    Gold bug pro / Whites coin master II
    476 times
    Very well could lead to something interesting .
    Mark60 likes this.
    Now that the dirty work is done all's that is left is the digging

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links