giant skull

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't worry much, I have done away with over 100 posts in one day before. Same as with the old site. It will happen again. I sometimes feel compelled to help, but sparingly, and not for long. I don't think Sham understands alot that I have said due to translations, but it was more for others who are really interested this stuff anyways. It's basically the same type markers anywhere you go with some slight variations. I don't know why, I don't have the answers for that.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masons used the Skull for ceremonial drinking of wine as if blood. The top portion of the Skull only. I guess my photo is not to clear on the Profile Skull. I'll see if I can post a better one. It's only a profile which is hard to distinguish from the other outcroppings of rock.

The skull symbolizes danger and death inevitable for would-be me closer

Used also by Celtic cut heads of enemies and attached to a spear in front of their homes

The Romans crucify again enemies and traitors in the entrance of the city warning

And a lesson for anyone has tvesh

The skull also used by magicians in a magic ritual

Used by pirates and used today in althader of chemical and radioactive

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some better photo's of the profile skull. In the second one I'm standing next to the numeral "75" that was created by the sun. Notice the eye of the skull has a small mini-map with the letters F, H, N and a star symbol. All in a sort of triangle. The eye is always a Crocodile eye as the slit is vertical in the center. The eye illuminates during the solar created event where the skull is looking. When your looking at the skull you're facing south. The Skull itself is looking East towards the eastern symbol of the Crocodile Eye. When the Crocodile eye illuminates from the sun it becomes the all seeing eye of Ra. Typical Free Mason stuff.

The only thing I haven't done there yet is remove the Key stone for the other bottom half of the map to illuminate during the event. The stone is to heavy for one or two men. I tried to chisel it but the stone just fell down and dug in deeper in the solar doorway. Next year It will be gone mark my words and for once the bottom half of the map will be seen. I believe it carry's the distance or direction numeral. Not from here though from the other full Skull monument a long distance away from this site. That Skull carving has both eyes with a drill hole on top of the cranium and a Croc monument down below it with a drill hole in it's head. I discovered the ground map that lead me to this with the numeral "75" two years before this was discovered and about 700 feet away from the skull. It was telling me what to look for but not that it was solar in nature. It took a lot of visits to the site before I shot the correct photo at the right time of day, year, ect. It sort of showed me how they represent going from rock monuments to the solar symbols by way of using various types of rock for representing sun and shadow. Not all sites are like this one so trying this at other locations my not work. At this location it was elaborate enough to see it had some sort of special Treasure being secreted. They used a severed head monument for the intro into the ground map. Using a Walkers trail and following a turtle monument I found the right entrance angle for viewing the map.

View attachment 1257975

View attachment 1257972

View attachment 1257973

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Date Creek, AZ..

Attachments

• skull.jpg
    skull.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 69
OP
OP
Juba II

Juba II

Apr 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WikiFortio - Wikifortio_3.flv_snapshot_02.41_[2016.01.08_22.28.12].jpg WikiFortio - Wikifortio_3.flv_snapshot_03.11_[2016.01.08_22.27.31].jpg

In the direction of sight skull The target is located

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's a Skull!

Nice going Terry!

Do you think they used native pigments for the painting or was it the Sherwin Williams tribe?

Better watch it that skull could be a Racist graffiti!

Date Creek, AZ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread