Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My intention is help you to identify possible symbols
.. i cant interpret this type of symbols because i dont know about TOMBS
.. i give ideas of what i would do if i were in that place or what i see

Good luck in your quest :icon_thumleft:
TNX FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE >>>>PLEASE LOOK AT OTHER PICTURES IN MY THREAD>>>>I AM WAITER FOR MORE OFFERS FROM YOU...IF YOU WANT MORE SIGNS I HAVE THEM>>>>>>I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU ANSWER ME......tnx...M.R WIDOMANMX

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_۲۰۱۴۰۸۰۲_۱۸۵۸۱.jpg ​ is this picture the symbol of treasure...???

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah.
Listen to what these people are trying to teach you.

Flooding your thread with photos only adds to confusion.

You have not learned anything from me that compares to what the others have offered.

They offer good advice. Don't ignore them.

You have not learned anything from me, because you have not listened to the first advice that I offered. There are over fifty photos here in less than fifty posts.

It creates confusion, not knowledge or understanding, and most certainly not wisdom.

Listen to these people, before the very best teachers give up on trying teach you what you need to know to figure out what is on your site.

They are far better than I, as they have seen clues that I miss.

I have offered you the same advice over and over again.

Listen to these people!
:(

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's telling the aliens parking is to the left, wash your face at the top, stick your head in the hole and getcha some before going down the ancient water slide. Mystery solved.

I'm thinking glacial slides.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marhaban Shaw, my new friend I am not the one to give you advice, but it appears to me that you have an old area that was well subjected to water action over the thousands of years since the symbols you ask about are te result of water action and natural forces.and has several interesting points, but I would not call them treasure signs, but Natures work

Your pictures show a series of pallel faulting and heavy erosion in the past, but then I look at a picture from a mining point of view.

Your other friends have a different view of them, I would suggest, as Mikel said, that you confide in them. xaatrak.

Last edited:
OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's telling the aliens parking is to the left, wash your face at the top, stick your head in the hole and getcha some before going down the ancient water slide. Mystery solved.

I'm thinking glacial slides.
tnx...for your advise....but which picture??? tnx

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah.
Listen to what these people are trying to teach you.

Flooding your thread with photos only adds to confusion.

You have not learned anything from me that compares to what the others have offered.

They offer good advice. Don't ignore them.

You have not learned anything from me, because you have not listened to the first advice that I offered. There are over fifty photos here in less than fifty posts.

It creates confusion, not knowledge or understanding, and most certainly not wisdom.

Listen to these people, before the very best teachers give up on trying teach you what you need to know to figure out what is on your site.

They are far better than I, as they have seen clues that I miss.

I have offered you the same advice over and over again.

Listen to these people!
:(
tnx...your speech is true but i postet these pictures becuse i want to conclude good...i want to hear more offers for choice the best place.i want to work that place....i will not send any pictures ... i am waiting to get best dicision with your helps and your offers...but i dont have much time........tnx.....

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marhaban Shaw, my new friend I am not the one to give you advice, but it appears to me that you have an old area that was well subjected to water action over the thousands of years since the symbols you ask about are te result of water action and natural forces.and has several interesting points, but I would not call them treasure signs, but Natures work

Your pictures show a series of pallel faulting and heavy erosion in the past, but then I look at a picture from a mining point of view.

Your other friends have a different view of them, I would suggest, as Mikel said, that you confide in them. xaatrak.

tnx for your offer ...MY NEW FRIEND>>>>TNX

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah. You have used a word a few times that I do not understand....( jvghn ) ..
Can you translate it differently.

At first I thought it might have meant ( John ) from the New Testament Bible.
Those are common here in
U.S.A. and include numbers for
Chapter and verse.
I did not see any thing that confirmed that... so please explain the meaning.

I am sure that there will be more words that are not common, so we both may need to ask. Don't be afraid to ask if we use words that you are not sure about.

The age of the large monument has been damaged. Probably by other treasure hunters.
That is not completely bad.
It indicates that they didn't get everything and I tried to hide the monument by breaking parts off.
There are pieces of carvings laying on the ground near the base of the large monument carvings.
Several are easy to see, but many are not. Those pieces may be near by. Some may be important to the meaning of the face on the right side of the photo.
You may need to find and photograph them to get the true meaning.
On this matter, I speak of things that others have shared with me. I have not seen these except in photos.
You will need a much better teacher than me for these.
The debris on the ground matches pieces that are missing for the most part.

Again I advise not to post new photographs for a while. There is much to study here already.

Be patient. Good teachers will find you here.

MIKEL
#/;0)~
HI....I LOOK AT THE RIGHT OF THE FACE >THERE ARE SOME REVET IN SHAPE TRIANGLE WHIT LIMIT 50CM .....I PHOTOGRAPHED MORE PICTURES FROM THAT PLACE AND I DETECTED ONE OTHER STONE INTEREST THAT MAYBE MOST STONES INFER THAT....I WILL SEND THAT PICTURE FOR YOU....IF YOU EXPLANE MORE FOR ME THAT WHAT THINGS CAN BE THE RIGHT SIGNS OF FACE I DETECT THEM ....TNX >>>I AM WAITER YOUR ANSWERS.........TNX.......
IMG_0008.JPG ...... IMG_0046.JPG ...... IMG_0068.JPG ...... IMG_9898.JPG .....

mahla

Jan 16, 2016
PERSIAN
Detector(s) used
KXS..DEEP MASTER..FISHER.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi m.r SHAHRAM
nice thread.....i think your picyures is good...your symbols is good....i have books about your symbols...i can send for you...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread