iks.jpg

What do you think about this?

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can back up on the picture and you will see more of the stone. Your missing information

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mina

Greenie
Jul 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry, how do you mean?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stones are Jesus and his bride. But it also say more. There is a death trap there also.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to wait for other to comment on this. This is the part I'm working on myself at my site. Yours is above ground and I can see a little better. But looking at you picture I see what looks like David coming out of the cave.
34bfa1cade287444b8c8b5863878140b.jpg
you may have to turn to see it. The picture. And thanks for sharing and welcome. This is an important part here and hopefully we will figure it out. Just have patience.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow I have to get my eyes checked

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you just need to know what your looking at. Your eyes are fine. You just need to study more . When you learn what your looking at it will be easy.

OP
OP
M

mina

Greenie
Jul 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kam.jpg
I have found and this, on the same hill, on the button of the other side of the hill. Its looks like a box...

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I am seeing is what appears to be a letter x carved in stone.I may however be missing something?

OP
OP
M

mina

Greenie
Jul 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is a cube, 20cmx20cm, it looks like a box, on the top is that "x". Its made by specific material, "x" is 10x10cm, in the middle of the top on the box. (I hope I was clear :) ) It is found on that hill, just on another side when I found second "x", you can see on the first pic that i have made. Are these signs for some kind of treasure? :)

Last edited:

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could be a sign for treasure.Survey marker?,land boundry?Just my guess though.I hope it is treasure of some sort and you find it.Keep us posted if you find anymore signs or treasure.GL&HH

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is a cube, 20cmx20cm, it looks like a box, on the top is that "x". Its made by specific material, "x" is 10x10cm, in the middle of the top on the box. (I hope I was clear :) ) It is found on that hill, just on another side when I found second "x", you can see on the first pic that i have made. Are these signs for some kind of treasure? :)
Which country are you located in?
They could be signs for treasure. I suggest you read up on all the threads in the signs/symbols sub-forum so that you can learn basic signs. Also, there are a number of books out there that will help you learn. Two great threads to get you started are:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/129235-treasure-signs-symbols-101-a.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/78421-basic-signs-symbols-you-have-found.html

OP
OP
M

mina

Greenie
Jul 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Survey mark / 10 / 4 directions , need the compass reading / here / , Need more info ,

I didn't understand it very well, can you explain me better? :)

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i am a beginner in signs and reading maps...I would be very thankful if you could explain me with the words...
Draw lines from each X (green lines) and where 2 lines intersect search in that area (purple rectangle)
..maybe first you need align X-box-stone triangle-sign with a Mountain or ??

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Draw lines from each X (green lines) and where 2 lines intersect search in that area (purple rectangle)
..maybe first you need align X-box-stone triangle-sign with a Mountain or ??
Were did you learn that trick? I like it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions