What types of Markers pinpoint to treasures ?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Face 3.JPG

035.JPG

Bad ass.JPG

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Sandy1, thank you for what you have shared with us and to answer your question..... I don't believe it is common knowledge the things you are showing and teaching us here. So I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get too many replies from people on the forum.

This stuff is invaluable and not found in any books and you never hear anyone talk about them. Usually just talk about the signs and the symbols but never get to the part about where and how to take compass bearings and the final alignments that you speak of that lead to the dig spot!

Those that have had the privilege of communicating with you about these things hold you in high regard. I'm glad to have run in to you again Sandy1 and I hope you stick around longer on this thread. Your information is awesome and re-inspiring for many out there who have given up the hunt because they never had this information.

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Started with Garrett AT/Gold, 2 x Scuba Tectors for shallow water while swimming along the beaches, now have Equinox 800 and starting to find decent items!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandy1 these are fascinating, have you found many buried Caches then and do you have images of the final entry points and shafts and of course unearthing the Treasure!? Many Thanks... These are great pointers, would you consider them the same in mainland Europe?

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello happy, hit by lightning looks too me like its a face looking skyward with the wedge still in in the V and a shaft sign bellow, ----all good news---

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
One thing that I have found to be helpful in identifying signs is to use the 4 compass degrees which identifies as a possible corner marker if it fits

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am going to try and get a message out there about the signs and symbols carved in rock, so here is an example of a rock that has been carved to death and I am going to have you guys look for these carvings on this rock, and to make it fun here is what your looking for

Picture 1(A Full Turtle sleeping) (An Elephant head) (An Eagle head) (A duck Head) (A Full face Priest with hat)

Picture 2 top of boulder (A Heart)

Picture 3 Top Of Boulder (A Triangle)

Picture 4 (a Skull)

Picture 5 (Half an owl face)

There are others but these are good enough to be called markers.

This Boulder is a major marker that is pinpointing the place to dig now the question is how does it do this?

So just download these and use the shapes in paint/edit to circle the images you see then repost it. I will tell you if your right or not. Most of these are simple but what will throw you is that most are incorporated together.
So go crazy and have fun

View attachment 1359913

See lots of things to paint in, most of which are probably just imagination or "my eye", but the line of evenly spaced chiseled holes would probably be the only thing of importance there.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
9/17/16

I think I marked them all Sandy except i'm not sure about the eagle head.

Attachments

• SLEEPING TURTLE.jpg
    SLEEPING TURTLE.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 70

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
The elephant head is a side view.

Attachments

• ELEPHANT HEAD.jpg
    ELEPHANT HEAD.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 85

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Quinoa good to see you posting my friend and excellent work. You marked the duck head correctly. I thought it was a duck head at first, but then marked it for the ear of the elephant.

Here's another shot at the eagle.

Attachments

• EAGLE HEAD 2.jpg
    EAGLE HEAD 2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 74

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
OWL'S CREEPING UP FROM THE BACK SHOULDER.

Attachments

• CREEPER OWL.jpg
    CREEPER OWL.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 92

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

I believe on the half owl face, the owl's left eye is the right eye of the skull head.

Attachments

• HALF OWL FACE.jpg
    HALF OWL FACE.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 75

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Sandy, I believe this pic could also be an owl. I seen someone post an owl monument that looked very similar to this a long time ago but it was much smaller..

I may be wrong though but it jumped out at me when I first looked at the pic.

Attachments

• ALSO AN OWL.JPG
    ALSO AN OWL.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 75

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
I am going to help you out here Q look at the post that you circled the duck head in and you almost caught the full eagle head as well including the eye looking to your right.

I must admit I didn't see the full eagle head until you said that. I can see it now. Wow! I can't believe I missed it.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Sandy1, I thought I had the eagle head but when you said it points to our right, that's when I realized I may not have seen it yet.

Here's the eagle head that I saw but it looks to the left.

Attachments

• EAGLE LOOKING LEFT.jpg
    EAGLE LOOKING LEFT.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 77

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
What time of day is that picture taken?

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Good work Quinoa. I can see why some people that have been in the treasure game for a long time say it's a good idea to take partners with you out in the field.

The reason for that is because sometimes they will catch or see something that you didn't and it progresses the hunt a lot faster than if you work alone.

We proved that here today. I'm grateful that we worked together as a team and accomplished the goal. Sandy1 thanks for the class on eye exercise my friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread