Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 101 of 124 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1858
Like Tree4153Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2016
    Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
    463 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
    I am surprised nobody came forward with equipment or the final knowledge of these sites as I have at least one that I would be willing to share.
    In a way I can see why no one would come forward on this web site. Rangler used to post a lot of stuff, but he got a lot of flack.
    I'm looking forward to everything you share with us, Sandy1.

us
    May 2013
    Phx AZ
    43 times
    Same happened to dign. Honest old timers (with real knowledge) don't like bull.
    miboje and sandy1 like this.

Mar 2016
    Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
    463 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick1 View Post
    Same happened to dign. Honest old timers (with real knowledge) don't like bull.
    Yep. And unfortunately, for whatever reason at the time, they were not stopped from this behavior even though it was evident that the hecklers were thread-jacking, which is supposed to be prohibited according to forum rules. Perhaps thread-jacking was not prohibited at the time, but this is a treasure forum. Who knows what information was never shared and never will be because Dign/stilldign and Rangler appear to have left the forum.
    elh, Maverick1 and Crosse De Sign like this.

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    1904 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Yeah it can be tough to weather through some of the attacks that's for sure, but it sure helps when I have guys like you actually wanting the information.
    elh, Maverick1, Barton and 4 others like this.
    Click The Link Below for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tr...ml#post5165411

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    1010 times
    Actually a couple of those guys you are better off that they are gone. There is absolutely no way you would find a treasure trying to follow what they were posting, you would be led around in circles. They did identify some of the markers, which anyone can do, but they never had any idea how to use them. Sandy1's stuff is pretty straight forward and can put you right on top of a treasure, even starting from a mile out.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    1108 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinoa View Post
    Actually a couple of those guys you are better off that they are gone. There is absolutely no way you would find a treasure trying to follow what they were posting, you would be led around in circles. They did identify some of the markers, which anyone can do, but they never had any idea how to use them. Sandy1's stuff is pretty straight forward and can put you right on top of a treasure, even starting from a mile out.
    Exactly! He backs his stuff up with his photos. Look at the others, maybe 10 photos of there own,if that. They where just gleaning others photos and info. while sending them off on a wild duck chase. Look at the experts threads and prove me wrong. Look there's a duck,you better reverse direction and get out of there. Look you can move that with your foot,its not a sign.

elh

Aug 2015
    177 times
    Yeah it can be tough to weather through some of the attacks that's for sure, but it sure helps when I have guys like you actually wanting the information.
    Keep on going with it Sandy as you never know who nor how many are gaining from your post's. AND, if I were closer and younger you would have to kick me outta your way. 84 is a bit old for those rough places ( especially with arthritis all over ) and Al. is a long ways off.
    Best of the week to you.

us
    May 2013
    Phx AZ
    43 times
    Gentlemen, this is not a contest here. You are all correct. The previous comments were not intended to take away any of the excellent
    merits and efforts that Sandy has accomplished through his extensive work and experience. As i have previously said, my hat is OFF to him.

Nevertheless, we are comparing apples to oranges. The previous guys deserve their place in the BIG SCHEME OF THINGS, at least in the very
    beginning, before they got carried away. ( like many humans do)

Nobody can take you from your couch or car, through the mountain/desert trail directly and straight into the right hole to start your dig.
    That kind of accomplishment comes with years of grinding exhausting efforts, lots of sweats, bruises, thirst and self-doubt at times.
    With all that,....comes experience. Only your own experience will teach you to SIFT THROUGH all written information by others, including:
    apples,oranges,Kenworthy, etc,etc.

My personal comments here are not meant to anguish nor to be-little anybody, and absolutely not intended to offend. Peace.
    Last edited by Maverick1; Aug 30, 2017 at 05:05 PM.
    miboje likes this.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    1108 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick1 View Post
    Gentlemen, this is not a contest here. You are all correct. The previous comments were not intended to take away any of the excellent
    merits and efforts that Sandy has accomplished through his extensive work and experience. As i have previously said, my hat is OFF to him.

Nevertheless, we are comparing apples to oranges. The previous guys deserve their place in the BIG SCHEME OF THINGS, at least in the very
    beginning, before they got carried away. ( like many humans do)

Nobody can take you from your couch or car, through the mountain/desert trail directly and straight into the right hole to start your dig.
    That kind of accomplishment comes with years of grinding exhausting efforts, lots of sweats, bruises, thirst and self-doubt at times.
    With all that,....comes experience. Only your own experience will teach you to SIFT THROUGH all written information by others, including:
    apples,oranges,Kenworthy, etc,etc.

My personal comments here are not meant to anguish nor to be-little anybody, and absolutely not intended to offend. Peace.
    Your wrong Maverick1. Out in the Southwest where iam at, Sandy1 could most certainly take me from my couch,car to the pit symbol to very close if not on top of the cache. In that type of cache set up. He would be the only one so far that i would follow on that trip. Not that there are not others, he is the only one that has come forward and exposed that info. So your wrong on that. He can take you from the couch to the car to the burial pit in those types of caches. Do you care to show any of your photos of treasure hunting? And why nobody can do it?, do you care to go more into why nobody can do it? You must have alot of experience to make that statement. Looking forward to your statement and proof,so i can quit wasting my time.
    sandy1 and Crosse De Sign like this.

us
    May 2013
    Phx AZ
    43 times
    OK Dog, I'm wrong. many a men were before me, and many others will be after I'm gone.

I cannot accept your challenge for TWO reasons. First, I'm not an obstructionist looking for trouble/challenges of any kind.
    SECOND, it will not be fair to deviate this thread into cheap fights between members of the same team, AND it is NOT FAIR to Sandy to whom
    I have nothing but RESPECT. As to my personal experience, well, it is personal. Sorry, no show off in my pile of dirt. Peace, bro.

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    1904 times
    Treasure Vaults
    I have talked with all these guys who were mentioned (rangler stilldign kenworthy)

When it came right down to it getting real information from any of them was like pulling teeth, so the idea that these guys would give out secrets online is crazy, they would always stop short of the final information and keep it secret, this is the major difference between me and them.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    1010 times
    Honestly, you put out more info at every step of the way than all these guys combined. But much credit to them for peaking the interest and making you look around for the stuff in the field.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    1108 times
    I have talked with all these guys who were mentioned (rangler stilldign kenworthy)

When it came right down to it getting real information from any of them was like pulling teeth, so the idea that these guys would give out secrets online is crazy, they would always stop short of the final information and keep it secret, this is the major difference between me and them.
    True. If what i read about kenworthy is true. Which is he found a cache of silver bars in Arizona,and the hole he dug is still there. But no where is it in his books that i have seen, where he said how he got from point A to point Z the recovery. So to me,thats says he had no intention of showing anyone how to make a recovery of a cache. He probably told some of his family, but he surly didn't tell anyone how its done in his books. Its not gonna come from his books.
    miboje and Crosse De Sign like this.

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    1904 times
    Treasure Vaults
    Quote Originally Posted by dog, the treasure hunter View Post
    True. If what i read about kenworthy is true. Which is he found a cache of silver bars in Arizona,and the hole he dug is still there. But no where is it in his books that i have seen, where he said how he got from point A to point Z the recovery. So to me,thats says he had no intention of showing anyone how to make a recovery of a cache. He probably told some of his family, but he surly didn't tell anyone how its done in his books. Its not gonna come from his books.

When my parents were with Kenworthy at Apache Junction he showed them a aerial photo of multiple caches he and his crew dug up (all in the one photo this was in CA) according to him each cache was valued in the millions (As far as I remember he said it was silver)
    (but they are the same kinds of caches I am showing)

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    1108 times

I dont think Rangler or the others on here knew how to get to the X spot. I think they where just fishing for others info. and photos. They surely didn't post many photos of theirs,and it seemed they just kept the same old same old going on round and round.
    sandy1, Quinoa and Crosse De Sign like this.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links