A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Its been my experience that the aura is pretty much right on the treasure buried in the ground within 5 feet up or down from center of the aura and dead on side to side, the problem comes in when there is a tunnel going to the treasure, this is why I personally believe that a tunnel detector such as GPR is better than a metal detector.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would recommend a GEMS
( Geo Electro Magnetic System)

I carried one around for two to three months of record breaking heat.

They’re a little tricky, but if you stick with it you’ll be amazed by what you can see.

Anything that has been disturbed in the ground will show up on the built in laptop [emoji335].

I would love to see a smaller model.
They have had enough time to make the changes, since I have used one!
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Since we are on the subject of auras,
I’m a little bit reluctant to post this, and I told Weekender that I didn’t want to post it.

I’m going to post it as is. It’s about the size of a basketball [emoji459].
I found it in a
Photo that I took.

I know what it looks like to me.
It’s against my better judgement, but so is my rule to stop posting when medicated! So here it is.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1528612995.269774.jpg

#/80{>~

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would recommend a GEMS
( Geo Electro Magnetic System)

I carried one around for two to three months of record breaking heat.

They’re a little tricky, but if you stick with it you’ll be amazed by what you can see.

Anything that has been disturbed in the ground will show up on the built in laptop [emoji335].

I would love to see a smaller model.
They have had enough time to make the changes, since I have used one!
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Since we are on the subject of auras,
I’m a little bit reluctant to post this, and I told Weekender that I didn’t want to post it.

I’m going to post it as is. It’s about the size of a basketball [emoji459].
I found it in a
Photo that I took.

I know what it looks like to me.
It’s against my better judgement, but so is my rule to stop posting when medicated! So here it is.

View attachment 1600351

#/80{>~

PROSPECTORMIKEL, you better go back there. It looks like you dropped a piece of your pie or a slice of your pizza there. Its probably still good.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say lead,i have 17 pounds buried for 2 years and it the same type of Aura.......i have also got these Aura off of raw gold veins,and silver veins....so don't think just treasure put out a Aura...........just buried a few pounds of lead and wait for 6 months are year,and set a camera up....are if you know of a gold vein,do the same the Aura will be there,just got to capture it.been there done that a fact.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I would say lead,i have 17 pounds buried for 2 years and it the same type of Aura.......i have also got these Aura off of raw gold veins,and silver veins....so don't think just treasure put out a Aura...........just buried a few pounds of lead and wait for 6 months are year,and set a camera up....are if you know of a gold vein,do the same the Aura will be there,just got to capture it.been there done that a fact.

I agree that not only treasure gives off auras (veins of gold and silver are the same material) and that is why I always stress if you get an aura you have to verify it with the markers.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree that not only treasure gives off auras (veins of gold and silver are the same material) and that is why I always stress if you get an aura you have to verify it with the markers.

Yes this is very true in most case's.........but you still even have to watch,because the Spanish,marked rich veins to be worked,they stayed way ahead of the slave's worker's.so they marked these spot to......wish it was more simply but they made it very hard,but there be signs there telling you its a vein,(if you can read them)but there be a lot of markers also.some will believe that, some want,i'm just saying check your rocks when you are digging a hole,you could find a rich vein also. that my 2 cent's on that for what its worth.

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A friend of mine once told me that a gold bar is just like a tiger.
Now holding on to a a bar of gold is just like holding on to the tail of a tiger!

You do not want to be eaten by the tiger!

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes this is very true in most case's.........but you still even have to watch,because the Spanish,marked rich veins to be worked,they stayed way ahead of the slave's worker's.so they marked these spot to......wish it was more simply but they made it very hard,but there be signs there telling you its a vein,(if you can read them)but there be a lot of markers also.some will believe that, some want,i'm just saying check your rocks when you are digging a hole,you could find a rich vein also. that my 2 cent's on that for what its worth.

Specific markers are related to vaults such as The Owl and Duck etc.

wisdomkeeper

Jun 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! This is my first post on TNF. I specifically came here to learn more about Spanish markers. I am so glad I did. I have spent the last week catching up on the last two years of this thread. All I can say is WOW... Thank you Sandy! Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience. As you said in one of your posts. Most of the old timers you know were all pig headed stubborn and would not share or change. I know many like that in my circles as well. Thanks to all for contributing, except the trolls, to this thread. I hope to learn so much more and contribute if I can.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Hi everyone! This is my first post on TNF. I specifically came here to learn more about Spanish markers. I am so glad I did. I have spent the last week catching up on the last two years of this thread. All I can say is WOW... Thank you Sandy! Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience. As you said in one of your posts. Most of the old timers you know were all pig headed stubborn and would not share or change. I know many like that in my circles as well. Thanks to all for contributing, except the trolls, to this thread. I hope to learn so much more and contribute if I can.

So what wisdom are you keeping from the rest of us wisdomkeeper?...... Lol, just kiddin. WELCOME to t-net and I just hope you're a real newbie and not another one of those sents, that pretend to be newcomers. No offense wisdomkeeper but that's been happening A LOT lately.

Anything you care to contribute is always valuable and greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
A, I think from the few messages between me and wisdomkeeper that he is one of the good ones from what I can tell so far and he has some great markers.

wisdomkeeper

Jun 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man if I had only known how much experience and wisdom was on this site I would have used a different user name... I think I got off a book that was laying around at the time. Trust me I am here to learn and will share if I have something worth sharing. No... I am no troll. The only trolling I have done was in a boat and that has been a long time ago. For the trolls aka (douche bags) If they are still lurking around or anyone that doubts that the Spanish even existed in this country can do a quick research of ELmorro state park in Zuni New Mexico. I have been there and you won't find anywhere more beautiful signed Spanish actual writings that is preserved as a state park with dates from the 1700's. Also while your in the area just head south east of Albuquerque on the I25 and you will find a town called Mountaire. It is one of only a few Spanish land grant properties of the west. I was there on a wildfire back in 2008 and had never heard of a Spanish land grant. Apparently the U.S. government granted land grants to a few Spanish settlers. Some are still around. While I was there some crazy guy was running around in the hills were the fire was at and shooting at firefighters. We had to have law enforcement on the fire line with us. He was supposedly protecting his mine that he did not want anyone around. That was before I knew anything about sentinels. I bet he might have been one. Nobody knew who he was and they never caught him.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Did the US Gov't ever really give grants out to Spanish settlers. ???
Think that true sentinels are likely much smarter than to ever involve
their selves in an open careless unlawful act such as that? Good luck with
your research. Knowledge & experience, hopefully keeps on gaining wisdom.8-)

Truth stands the test of questions, historical correctness & time.:occasion14:
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:

wisdomkeeper

Jun 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did the US Gov't ever really give grants out to Spanish settlers. ???
Think that true sentinels are likely much smarter than to ever involve
their selves in an open careless unlawful act such as that? Good luck with
your research. Knowledge & experience, hopefully keeps on gaining wisdom.8-)

Truth stands the test of questions, historical correctness & time.:occasion14:
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Yes, they did. Look it up. I was surprised as you are. There was a sign on the road claiming it a Spanish land grant. It was a beautiful property with an orchard and pastures. It was the first time I had ever heard of it.

wisdomkeeper

Jun 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you believe anything from Wikipedia here is a quick note. I know it does not specify any from the us gov. But other states did receive grants from the us.

Land grants in New Mexico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Spanish land grants in New Mexico)

Jump to navigation
Jump to search

The Spanish, and later the Mexican, government encouraged settlement of the Territorio de Nuevo Mexico by the establishment of large land grants, many of which were turned into ranchos, devoted to the raising of cattle and sheep. The owners of these ranchos patterned themselves after the landed gentry in Spain. Their workers included Native Americans, some of whom had learned to speak Spanish and ride horses. Of the hundreds of grants, Spain made only a few. The remainder were granted by Mexico after 1821. The ranchos established land-use patterns that are recognizable in the New Mexico of today.

Context map showing the Mexican state of Nuevo MĂ©xico in much of the first decade after Mexican Independence (map represents territorial extent from November 1824 to 1830).
Land grants were made both to individuals and communities during the Spanish (1598–1821) and Mexican (1821–1846) periods of New Mexico's history. Nearly all of the Spanish records of land grants that were made in what is now New Mexico prior to the Pueblo Revolt of 1680 were destroyed in the revolt. Thus, historians can often only be certain of land grants that were made after the Spanish Reconquest of New Mexico in 1693. "The two major types of land grants were private grants made to individuals, and communal grants made to groups of individuals for the purpose of establishing settlements. Communal land grants were also made to Pueblos for the lands they inhabited."[1]

Contents [hide]
Spanish era
Notable land grants in New Mexico
References
External links

Spanish era[edit]
During Spanish rule (1769–1821), land grants were typically concessions from the Spanish crown, permitting settlement and granting grazing rights on specific tracts of land, while retaining title with the crown.[citation needed]

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
If you believe anything from Wikipedia here is a quick note. I know it does not specify any from the us gov. But other states did receive grants from the us.

Land grants in New Mexico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Spanish land grants in New Mexico)

Jump to navigation
Jump to search

The Spanish, and later the Mexican, government encouraged settlement of the Territorio de Nuevo Mexico by the establishment of large land grants, many of which were turned into ranchos, devoted to the raising of cattle and sheep. The owners of these ranchos patterned themselves after the landed gentry in Spain. Their workers included Native Americans, some of whom had learned to speak Spanish and ride horses. Of the hundreds of grants, Spain made only a few. The remainder were granted by Mexico after 1821. The ranchos established land-use patterns that are recognizable in the New Mexico of today.

Context map showing the Mexican state of Nuevo MĂ©xico in much of the first decade after Mexican Independence (map represents territorial extent from November 1824 to 1830).
Land grants were made both to individuals and communities during the Spanish (1598–1821) and Mexican (1821–1846) periods of New Mexico's history. Nearly all of the Spanish records of land grants that were made in what is now New Mexico prior to the Pueblo Revolt of 1680 were destroyed in the revolt. Thus, historians can often only be certain of land grants that were made after the Spanish Reconquest of New Mexico in 1693. "The two major types of land grants were private grants made to individuals, and communal grants made to groups of individuals for the purpose of establishing settlements. Communal land grants were also made to Pueblos for the lands they inhabited."[1]

Contents [hide]
Spanish era
Notable land grants in New Mexico
References
External links

Spanish era[edit]
During Spanish rule (1769–1821), land grants were typically concessions from the Spanish crown, permitting settlement and granting grazing rights on specific tracts of land, while retaining title with the crown.[citation needed]

Exactly what I was pointing out. Didn't know if any of those old Spanish
land grants were honored by the US Gov't.? Still curious about that.
If that was common, they would still own a lot of lands in the S/W.
But the US bought a lot of land from Mexico after they had won it.
Thanks for your stories & input, & good luck with your research...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Gadsden Purchase, 1853–1854. The Gadsden Purchase, or Treaty, was an agreement between the United States and Mexico, finalized in 1854, in which the United States agreed to pay Mexico $10 million for a 29,670 square mile portion of Mexico that later became part of Arizona and New Mexico.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1830-1860/gadsden-purchase

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_Purchase

https://www.britannica.com/event/Gadsden-Purchase

Area Mexico ceded to the United States in 1848, minus Texan claims. The Mexican Cession consisted of present-day U.S. states of California, Nevada, Utah, most of Arizona, about half of New Mexico, about a quarter of Colorado, and a small section of Wyoming.
The Mexican Cession is the region in the modern-day southwestern United States that Mexico ceded to the U.S. in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848 after the Mexican–American War. This region had not been part of the areas east of the Rio Grande which had been claimed by the Republic of Texas, though the Texas annexation resolution two years earlier had not specified the southern and western boundary of the new State of Texas. The Mexican Cession (529,000 sq. miles) was the third largest acquisition of territory in US history. The largest was the Louisiana Purchase, with some 827,000 sq. miles (including land from fifteen present U.S. states and two Canadian provinces), followed by the acquisition of Alaska (about 586,000 sq. miles).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Cession

Amazing acquisitions.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, they did. Look it up. I was surprised as you are. There was a sign on the road claiming it a Spanish land grant. It was a beautiful property with an orchard and pastures. It was the first time I had ever heard of it.

Would be really cool, if you had pics of the estate, & the areas you spoke of.
They all sound very beautiful & intriguing, & also quite historically interesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread