A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I just got done with my interview with Jack from goldfever.com radio show, its supposed to air either this Wednesday or the next depending on which time he can get me on.
I just covered some basics and of course that I have a guide on here.
Should be interesting as I have never been on the radio before.

Hope it turns out good as you want it to, sounds good.:thumbsup:
They should also have you on the Gold Fever show, do a shoot
& special segment. That still airs on The Outdoor Channel I believe.
But then I guess you wouldn't be anonymous, unless yer disguised.:laughing7:

So much for being an unknown TH?

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I really think that radio is the wrong format for treasure hunting since you have to see the markers to make the connection, I was having a heck of a time trying to describe the shaft sign.

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about I "loan" you the one I have access to: https://www.gutenberg.org/files/38015/38015-h/38015-h.htm

When you look at the book, in your browser menu (works with Firefox) select "File>Save Page As" then select "Web Page Complete" as the format to save it in.

Not only will you have the book, you will also have the hyperlinks to make some searches easier. BTW, you can copy it to your phone or tablet for use in the field. Just remember that there is a 8.6 MB Folder with all of the images that you will need to include when you save it. The folder has the same name as the file.

On second thought, just keep it.

Or, if you prefer turning pages, try this one: https://archive.org/details/deremetallica50agri

EDIT: Ebook here De Re Metallica, Translated from the First Latin Edition of 1556 by Georg Agricola - Free Ebook

Thanks! One of the best reads on the net!

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
You've seen the various Gold Fever shows,
Do you think it would be a nice TH aspect
to add, to go along to the others? There
would be no claim though, so maybe not.

I would be willing to bet that they couldn't show a treasure vault (with the treasure still inside) being dug up since it would be near to impossible to get a treasure trove permit on US soil.
So I doubt it will ever happen on tv.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
At my house, the guy who interviewed me was Jack Tucker (radio host) he is a friend of another treasure hunter friend of mine.

Last edited:

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1611597 View attachment 1611598 View attachment 1611595 View attachment 1611599 Hello I am new to this site I would just like to say how much you have helped me your understanding of the ways of the Spaniards and Indians is awesome. I have spent some time in the mountains myself and I am asking if you can possibly help me with this photo that I want to show you. You have had way more experience doing this than what I have but I am learning new things everyday and want to learn more I know from books and pics that I have looked at that there is something of great importance here. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated and I really do appreciate all the help that you give on this site it is awesome to have some one with your experience you have built from being in the field.

This is a GREAT monument. The larger stones are most likely pointing homeward or inward, look to some of the very smallest stones that are hidden here and there in the monument. Pay close attention to these, you may be close...

sqaush

Feb 25, 2015
arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I just got done with my interview with Jack from goldfeverradio.com radio show, its supposed to air either this Wednesday or the next depending on which time he can get me on.
I just covered some basics and of course that I have a guide on here.
Should be interesting as I have never been on the radio before.
Goldfeverradio.com. aha!
Not goldfever.com because that has....nothing....to...do with treasure hunting...[emoji2]

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Goldfeverradio.com. aha!
Not goldfever.com because that has....nothing....to...do with treasure hunting...[emoji2]

Yeah I realized that when I tested the link as well, thanks for pointing it out.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure the interview will be very interesting and informative so much to relay in such a short time frame for all the years you have under your belt.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it is a very interesting monument SANDY1 has helped me greatly with understanding it's meaning.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a GREAT monument. The larger stones are most likely pointing homeward or inward, look to some of the very smallest stones that are hidden here and there in the monument. Pay close attention to these, you may be close...
Yes Sandy1 and a few others have been giving me some advice on it to what it is I am always learning as I go.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was just joking, & that based on your other post. The main thought,
was saying taking pics of wildlife, when running the continuous shots,
for a reason to have a camera set up on a tripod, kinda' like when you's
supposedly looking for your Rolex. One time I got 3 frames of a turkey
moving, when I was away at another spot. Showed them to sandy to
view for a joke, tho don't think he laughed at my bird aura pics...8-)

But someone had gotten my 9, so I still carry me 'ol Colt .38
when deep in the woods, for the big cats you know...:laughing7:
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:
I was just having fun to, I am afraid to set my camera up for fear some one will take it I will have to use my trail cam to watch it lol.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I am sure the interview will be very interesting and informative so much to relay in such a short time frame for all the years you have under your belt.

After the interview today, I offered to take Jack out to a still buried treasure so that he can see what is actually in the field, so he may have me on more than just this once, I know that I butchered this interview as I was nervous being recorded for the first time. I gave him a ton more info than what was recorded so he may talk about that as well on his own.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he does not take you up on that offer he is missing out on the story of a lifetime that would be about the most awesome expeditions ever and being on radio makes it even cooler.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
If he does not take you up on that offer he is missing out on the story of a lifetime that would be about the most awesome expeditions ever and being on radio makes it even cooler.

He seemed to be willing to go out, but you would be surprised at how many people make up excuses about why they can't go out.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He seemed to be willing to go out, but you would be surprised at how many people make up excuses about why they can't go out.
Ya its usually the ones with creamy smooth hands and they like wearing loafers and if the are not in a 68 degree controlled environment they are out of there realm and they don't like getting the outdoors's smell on them.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I just got done writing up my first experience with treasure hunting would you guys like to read it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread