A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
What I see are people disagreeing with each other and getting angry as they disagree.
Then your not realizing that the bad people on here are trying to dissuade the general public from treasure hunting,(Agenda)

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Then your not realizing that the bad people on here are trying to dissuade the general public from treasure hunting,(Agenda)

I don’t see anybody on here as bad. Please take some time and think about my suggestion to work with an archeologist. Heck, take them to places that don’t have an aura. You’ve already made this knowledge available to the public some scientific research would really help to spread your work. Everybody loves a treasure hunting story.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
On what grounds.

Denying the existence of these treasures while attacking and belittling the information, while never having used the methods in the guide; yet still warning of dangers if one attempts to recover these non-existent treasures. All the characteristics of a sentinel. Manipulative, deceiving, using reverse psychology and disinformation to keep people away from the truth, that these treasures are abundant and scattered all across the Southwest USA.

Where have you been all this time mdog? Have you not been reading the thread for the last 2 years?

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
[COLOR=#333333 said:
Denying the existence of these treasures while attacking and belittling the information, while never having used the methods in the guide; yet still warning of dangers if one attempts to recover these non-existent treasures. All the characteristics of a sentinel. Manipulative, deceiving, using reverse psychology and disinformation to keep people away from the truth, that these treasures are abundant and scattered all across the Southwest USA. [/COLOR]

Where have you been all this time mdog? Have you not been reading the thread for the last 2 years?

To simplify this, it all comes down to one simple point, these bad people (sentinels) are trying to keep the public from finding and digging up these treasures so they don't lose any of them.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Denying the existence of these treasures while attacking and belittling the information, while never having used the methods in the guide; yet still warning of dangers if one attempts to recover these non-existent treasures. All the characteristics of a sentinel. Manipulative, deceiving, using reverse psychology and disinformation to keep people away from the truth, that these treasures are abundant and scattered all across the Southwest USA.

Forget about the treasures, AIORIA. You just said there are thousands of these sites all over the southwest. Find three or four of them, without auras, do a survey at each site and discuss your survey results with an archeologist that studies colonial mining. If you don’t want to do the work of the survey, find the sites and let some scouts do the work. They have merit badges for archeology. There are also many recreational archeologists who would probably be interested in these sites. If you want everybody in the United States to know the truth about these sites, I think this would be a good way to do it.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Something I would like the public to know, Archaeologists are truly the enemy of treasure hunters, (ask any treasure hunter)

Lol, yeah, just ask any archaeologist, they HATE treasure hunters. So what would be the point of contacting these government lapdogs?

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, yeah, just ask any archaeologist, they HATE treasure hunters. So what would be the point of contacting these government lapdogs?

In case anybody doesn't know why archaeologists and treasure hunters hate each other, then here it is:

Treasure hunters want to keep the treasures they worked so hard to find and dig up while Archaeologists work for the state or government and think the treasures should go to the state or government because its the legal thing to do.

So treasure hunters think Archaeologists are stupid for giving up the treasures to the greedy government and the Archaeologists think the treasure hunters are greedy criminals.

Either way somebody greedy is involved, the question is would you like to see the government get the treasures or would you rather have them?

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
[FONT="][I]I have actually been thinking about putting something together that would lead a person to one of the cache locations that I have caught an aura at and verified with the markers as being a treasure spot but have not dug on, then let that person try their luck at locating the treasure within a 100 foot area with a time limit (its only fair to let somebody else in on the spot if after getting the info the person doesn't do anything with the spot after lets say a year which I can check to see if there has been any work done by then)[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT="]Of course I would have to leave directions somewhere (like geocaching but looking for signs instead) so only the person who actually has enough ambition to come and get the info would be working on it and that way they could keep their privacy as well.[/FONT]

[FONT="][I]If that worked out well I may make this a recurring thing as there are no shortages of these caches.[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT="]There would be no fees and no strings attached

I would not be involved in the recovery nor would I receive any proceeds from anything recovered.
[/FONT]

Now sandy1, Amigo, look at what kind a can you done opened up now...:laughing7::laughing9:8-)

Well, they aint gonna stop, and caint see anythin', so it'll just keep on & on.

As far as people posting different ideas or views, then please go use them,

since you already know everything, & give people interested in sandy's

ideas & methods a decent break. Arguing yer point over & over is old.:BangHead:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Now sandy1, Amigo, look at what kind a can you done opened up now...

Yeah I know

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have already started on this treasure hunting adventure I have the Spanish treasure marker picked for the public to find (I have never shown a picture of this marker) and have made the clues to it as well as got a figurine that I will bury for the lucky person to find but its not going to be easy to figure out where it is buried.

I guarantee it will be easier to find than Fenns

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
One thing quite obvious, is that there's some supposedly well meaning folks,
that given the chance, would grab up their ropes & rile up everyone else as
easily angered about someone else's ideas & stated success, & hang 'em...
Like an unruly, out of control drunken on envy & jealousy, unreasonable
mob, that sounds just like a bunch of bad spirits at a true treasure site.
Just down right mean...:violent1::angel12:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I have already started on this treasure hunting adventure I have the Spanish treasure marker picked for the public to find (I have never shown a picture of this marker) and have made the clues to it as well as got a figurine that I will bury for the lucky person to find but its not going to be easy to figure out where it is buried.

I guarantee it will be easier to find than Fenns

That sounds interesting, now how you get info to the minds you want to will be a trick?...:thumbsup:
Too bad people just hate that other people can do what they can't, just too bad! :tongue3:

Sandy you have a good night & rest well. I hope it cools off for you before too long. :occasion14:
I lost my power & some components the other night too, but it was a cool storm...
Got everything back in shape, & resting good myself, & unplug for bad lightning.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Now sandy1, Amigo, look at what kind a can you done opened up now...

I am using them, Crosse. For years I’ve been showing people what I’ve found, even on this thread. At the site, which is like what Sandy describes, I’ve shown teachers, journalists, park rangers and archeologists what I’ve found, oh yeah, plenty of kids too.

Sandy has 250,000 hits on his thread, don’t you think there might be a few archeologists reading.

Sandy, I wish you luck with your new idea. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I hope you continue to do well on the radio shows too. Also, thanks for sharing your information.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I don’t see anybody on here as bad. Please take some time and think about my suggestion to work with an archeologist. Heck, take them to places that don’t have an aura. You’ve already made this knowledge available to the public some scientific research would really help to spread your work. Everybody loves a treasure hunting story.

Forget about the treasures, AIORIA. You just said there are thousands of these sites all over the southwest. Find three or four of them, without auras, do a survey at each site and discuss your survey results with an archeologist that studies colonial mining. If you don’t want to do the work of the survey, find the sites and let some scouts do the work. They have merit badges for archeology. There are also many recreational archeologists who would probably be interested in these sites. If you want everybody in the United States to know the truth about these sites, I think this would be a good way to do it.

NO disrespect intended mdog, but you are not seeming to be a
realizing what really goes on in the real world. Not warm & fuzzy...

I'm sure there's all kinds of peoples reading, but don't see the safety of,
because too many folks've got locked up, thrown in solitary, & lose nearly
everything they've cause folks' greedy disregard for anyone but themselves.

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the question remains... has anyone found treasure using CK's information?
Heck, since this is obviously the right thread... has anyone found treasure using Sandy's information?
The hold-in-your-hand variety, not the pretend variety.

The answers to these questions are the key to understanding this entire thread, and most of the other threads in this forum. Here is a photo of a guy that actually found and recovered real hold-in-your-hand treasure. He has braggin' rights.

TerryHerbert.jpg

Lol, yeah, just ask any archaeologist, they HATE treasure hunters.

In England, archies tend to like treasure hunters. But that's because the British Treasure Trove law gives everyone what they want: the archies get access to properly excavate the site, the treasure ends up in a museum where it belongs, and the treasure hunter gets paid fair market value. In the US, the site gets trashed, the treasure is melted down, and the treasure hunter is in jail for evading taxes. That's why I say, if I found a major recovery, heck yeah, I'd pay Uncle Sam so I could be a braggart (and stay out of jail).

To simplify this, it all comes down to one simple point, these bad people (sentinels) are trying to keep the public from finding and digging up these treasures so they don't lose any of them.

If I were a sentinel, I'd be wealthy and wouldn't be too worried about anyone finding the treasure because... well, I'd be wealthy. I also probably wouldn't be designing equipment to help people find treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread