A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I wanted to mention one thing about metal detectors (since I am asked about them alot) people give way to much credit to the ability of metal detectors, I mean sure a gemini 3 can go down 15 feet but only if you have a Tank buried the same thing with the TM808, the PI models such as the pulstar 2 are probably a little better than the two box type but not much, unfortunately the advertising hype is just way out of line about how deep these detectors can detect, another thing air testing is not really accurate since when you detect through the ground you do lose depth compared to through the air.
If you are lucky 8 feet is probably the max depth your going to get from most of these machines and the cache has to be a decent size like the size of a bowling ball minimum. This is why not many people have found caches out there because they think a detector is going to reach them and when they don't they just give up.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have all that posted in my guide but the Spanish came along and remarked it as well, The Sphinx I am pretty sure is the guy in the Tomb (circled)
1 (20).jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is something I thought you guys might be interested in reading about auras, I found this while surfing the web, a couple of points I thought were interesting, first is that the aura is over the top of the trees and second, another of the auras is at a potential treasure site and is scheduled to be an ancient monument site by our good old government.
I might also mention that David Villanueva is the one who posted this so he apparently does know about my way of catching auras from a distance, but what he did not know is that this type of aura capturing could be done intentionally and not just by accident, which I am assuming is due to the fact that he didn't know which camera to use.

Metal Detecting World: Accidental Treasure Auras

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is some good info, my site has a lot of trees but it is a valley so I am thinking I can get on one side of the valley and get up on the side and shoot down thru the trees. The only problem is I need to find the right side to shoot the photos still waiting on some key info for the side I am going to use. I believe that this type of catching Auras that you have invented and researched is going to be top notch I thank you for providing us all this information on how to accomplish it.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy1 I would like to show you and the other folks a turtle that I came across when exploring a site that I have been working on for a while now it always amaze me how ingenious them old Spaniards were.. View attachment 1628101

Cleveland B.

Jun 25, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Some sites use the compass alot while other sites don't seem to use anything other than line of sight with two rock alignments and pointer rocks.

Sandy1, do you think both methods were used by the same group or does this indicate two different groups?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy1 I would like to show you and the other folks a turtle that I came across when exploring a site that I have been working on for a while now it always amaze me how ingenious them old Spaniards were.. View attachment 1628101

Here is one for you with feet and all.
DSCN7993.JPG

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what keeps me going you just don't know what your going to come across next out there.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy1, do you think both methods were used by the same group or does this indicate two different groups?
I believe that the compass really came in later when they were using more complex hiding methods and the Mexicans and Sentinels used them later as well to make up their own markers such as saguaros planted in a triangle pattern going to important spots.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Yep, nice... It all just pretty much blends in together,
unless you know what to look for. Thanks 4 sharing.
A few things going there. One shadow makes me
think the possibility of also a cave in the area.
Seen shadow or carving lot like that before. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got a good eye Cross that is exactly what I am looking for is a cave this one has been al long time coming but I am getting close.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would just like to say thanks to Sandy1 and a few of the believers that are on this thread for the help I have been able to get my site really narrowed down I like it when we all can work together. Education and boots on the ground is what gets this done people with knowledge in this field I believe are so valuable in to days times were there are so many unbelievers out there trying to mislead and manipulate the real truth.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put up the wrong photo but its pretty cool to, here is the one I wanted it is from further back. View attachment 1628613

cyzak, Buddy, all I can say is if you are climbing these hills you gotta be one tuff hombre. Enjoy it while you can. my climbing days are about shot.
Matter of fact, a half mile on level ground today is pretty tough. Don't let the riff raff slow you down. ( riff raff= sentinels, naysayers)
Much good luck to you. Stick with Sandy1.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
For everybody looking for storages, I have said many times the Owl is the specific marker that shows a vault and I have shown you guys a few of them, however I have not shown any of the owls that are partials or incomplete that are marking a storage.

So here we have just the top of the head and eyes of an owl (not horned) and I caught an aura not far from it (within a hundred yards)

1 (227).JPG

Here is another one 25 miles away at yet another vault site, and again its just the top of the owls head and eyes.
1 (233).JPG
The way to recognize these is to see the V that comes down between the eyes. So if you see one of these your not far from a vault.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your pick of that turtle I think they call that a sleeping turtle and I found that the duck goes back to and Egyptian god called GEB.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Sandy1 have you ever encountered any floor traps while inside a tunnel? Spanish preferably and if you have how did you go about disarming the trap/if you had 2???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread