Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 180 of 191 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2852
Like Tree6478Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    pt
    Sep 2014
    5138 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
    Ok this stuff is undeniably fascinating but one thing I just have a hard time reckoning in my mind is why these guys would go through the time-consuming search for natural features in the landscape that suit their needs, then more time-consuming not-to-mention dangerous labor of moving the rocks that were able to be moved, and yet even more time-consuming labor of carving symbols just to bury small caches. In the cases of large vaults.. multiply time and work by a factor of 100 or more.

This begs the question - Why didn't they just haul to the coast or rivers and hide it nearby for easy retrieval ? For a people renowned for their ingenuity it sure seems like an awful lot of extra work and risk.

I'm not looking to derail the thread, just the answers to why this was done. If it's part of the mystery or there "are no good answers" - that's good enough and I won't post in this thread further thanks !
    Perceptive (if not obvious) thoughts Ryano. Those aren't welcome on this thread.
    Ryano and LUE-Hawn like this.
    "Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
    Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many."

Buddha

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    4775 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    Perceptive (if not obvious) thoughts Ryano. Those aren't welcome on this thread.
    See, you're still confused.

Asking questions isn't the problem, insulting members is the problem.

Offering other explanations isn't a problem (nor has it been frowned upon), but being dogmatic in criticizing other members is a problem and it is frowned upon.

So far, other members ask questions or give other explanations based on their knowledge while on the other hand you and your buddy sometimes attack and criticize.
    The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

Jun 2018
    42 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Ryano! We including myself, tend to think western, logically and practical. Trying to understand why they did the things they way they did was pretty simple but you have to think like they did. For starters they were ruled by dictator style kings with very harsh rules and punishments. Tow the line or die! We in America don't do well with being told what to do and tend to think on our own. They did not. Some were free to come to the new land and search for wealth but with stipulations. You had to mark your mines according to law, map them and give one fifth back to the king. Please realize that their were generations of family over two hundred years of mining the America's. Some were given land and mines by the king. But still had to give back a portion. The other part we can not understand for the most part is forcing slaves to dig in your mines and work for you for bread and water. The Spanish overlords were evil men infected with greed to find more wealth on the backs of someone they thought were beneath them and not royalty. It was nothing for them to have slaves move rocks, dig holes, crush rock, smelter ore, pack the gold to untold distances for whatever reasons. I have seen whole mountains with the tops removed and just stand in awe. How was that possible. Simple.... Slave labor. Logic had nothing to do with it. Greed did. They were evil men willing to do whatever they had to gain wealth. Think of the movie Zorro with Antonio Banderas. All the slaves including kids is not to far off and the Don's sickness to have all the wealth.
    sandy1, Ryano, elh and 2 others like this.

Jun 2018
    42 times
    sdcifia I have a question for you? I am new here but I spent days going through all 170 plus pages and two years of this thread to learn. From my perspective as soon as you came on this thread you have done nothing to contribute or be positive on this thread. So my question to you is why are you here? It is obvious not to learn! I for one would appreciate it if you would contribute or just leave....

pt
    Sep 2014
    5138 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by wisdomkeeper View Post
    sdcifia I have a question for you? I am new here but I spent days going through all 170 plus pages and two years of this thread to learn. From my perspective as soon as you came on this thread you have done nothing to contribute or be positive on this thread. So my question to you is why are you here? It is obvious not to learn! I for one would appreciate it if you would contribute or just leave....
    It's a forum wk, not a blog. When extraordinary claims are made, I tend to want to see some verification. My questions here have been fair. I have left the building for the most part, in that I have the Gang of Five on permanent IGNORE. Once in a while, I see something intelligent to respond to, but frankly, this entire catagory (Treasure Marks/Signs) is low on my interest list. So, cheer up - you likely won't see much of me here. Soldier on.
    wisdomkeeper and LUE-Hawn like this.
    "Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
    Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many."

Buddha

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    1653 times
    Who in the heck would brag about putting somebody on ignore on a public forum?
    Seems like it's always been that anytime someone posts useful info on the subject, it's like , watch out, here they come!: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AcP1iiO.gif 
Views:	174 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	1610189 That's why there's always been so little amount info put out there.
    Secret squirl, elh, sandy1 and 2 others like this.

elh

Aug 2015
    301 times
    Ho,Ho, Ho, Santa klawz again -- '' It's a forum wk, not a blog. When extraordinary claims are made ''
    Always the same old come back. Seems they just go in circles and spue that garbage out whether it fits or not.
    '' Sorry sandy , could not keep quiet. They absolutely killed the thread - '' Digital cameras can see buried metal ''

us
    I Find Things Always Have Always Will

Feb 2018
    United States
    English Dowsing Springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, Fisher Gold Bug, Whites SL, Falcon, MineLab SD2000, JW Fishers Underwater, OKM Rover C, Garrett Hand Held detectors, L-Rods, Natrual Willow Y
    88 times
    Hello All,

Here is a great link to some interesting topics we all can use.

Gallery | ancient america

I think this would be helpful.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4367 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
    Here is what I meant about being stuck on the writings/graffiti on the rocks.

Many of the markers that you find in the field are used at multiple sites and will be in the same type of locations such as a base of a hill or in a wash, this was due to the fact that there were rules that were followed and therefore the people that came back for these caches knew what to do when they found a certain marker in a certain spot, in otherwords it was understood what to do once they found a Owl or Duck etc. in a specific area and there was no need for any explanations on the rocks/boulders themselves as too what to do next, this also prevents anybody outside the recovery people from figuring out what to do with the markers.

Now back to the picture.

The purpose of this boulder is simple, it is there to stop you as you are going along the base of the mountain and tells you to look up the mountain behind it, you might be wondering how I know what direction to look since there is nothing on the boulder that would indicate a direction to look, it was understood that the boulder is directly below/downhill from the Important cache that is up the hill from it and to ad to this info the closest 15 degrees on a compass that is going up this mountain from the boulder to the cache is 75 Degrees.

Here is the Boulder with the cache location, I am marking the cache location with a pentagon, this is how simple this stuff really is (until you get within 100 feet then it gets complicated), if you get hung up in all the writing/graffiti you will be completely lost and not even get close to where you should be.
    Attachment 1609114
    Sandy Amigo,

Those of us that have seen the light, or maybe even an aura,
    are very much aware. Keep learning from your continuation of
    teachings, explaining what you've figured out, & are extremely
    grateful for your patience, time & very generous considerations.
    Of course you know all this, cause we've told you, so others see...

Hope everthin' is going ok for y'all in the s/w lands, & them
    crazy wildfires nowhere near, er botherin' too much, ifin 'tall.
    Be good time ta' be soakin' that cool Colorado R. I wish...
    Have few jet boats in there cruisin' round lookin' fer markers,
    settin' cameras in the cool of the evenin', hmm might work..
    sandy1, elh and RockHopper2 like this.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4367 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    It's a forum wk, not a blog. When extraordinary claims are made, I tend to want to see some verification. My questions here have been fair. I have left the building for the most part, in that I have the Gang of Five on permanent IGNORE. Once in a while, I see something intelligent to respond to, but frankly, this entire catagory (Treasure Marks/Signs) is low on my interest list. So, cheer up - you likely won't see much of me here. Soldier on.
    ...An' how refreshin' it is, when yer lost in space, & can't be seen, er heered of.

Who really cares about yer interest levels, when ye refuse to receive instruction...

Too bad, cause it looked from pics you shared mite be havin' a wee bit of potentials...

It's called git yer own hide out an' try it, not just want proof online. Anyone can look online...

~The Gang Of Infinity~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Jul 10, 2018 at 04:43 PM.
    shahrammoradiyan and elh like this.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

Jun 2018
    42 times
    Sandy have you found any other instances were the duck was used other than for the kings cache sites? or is it safe to say if you find a large duck you are on to something?
    shahrammoradiyan likes this.

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    2453 times
    Treasure Vaults
    WK, Everytime I have found a duck it has been in a cache area.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tr...ml#post5165411

This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tr...ensed-128.html

Jun 2018
    42 times
    Gotcha. Thanks.

us
    Aug 2010
    Arizona
    2453 times
    Treasure Vaults
    One other thing that I have mentioned before but its worth a repeat.

The treasure locations I have shown have always had a spring within a mile, out here in the desert it was necessary to have water nearby the work area as they had to water the horses cattle and of course the men.

When you have an area that has a good water source there will most always be more markers in the area as some markers are for the water and also the men would have spent more time in the area which meant more carving on rocks/boulders.
    elh and Crosse De Sign like this.
    This First Link is for MY GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tr...ml#post5165411

This Second link is to my Technical Guide Showing how to catch Auras
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tr...ensed-128.html

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1587 times
    Sandy on seeing the duck. Has it every been just a ducks foot?

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links