A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
If there is anybody who would like to comment on Saachi's glyph, please do, as I do not recognize it, what I do see is that the number 5 picture is the Pentagon shape (which is used to mark a storage) and the number 7 picture is a Skull (again another good find for a storage)

The fact that these are individual Boulders is another absolute reason I would say these go to a treasure as well as the images that verify it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Saachi, On your last Picture I have seen something like that at just one of my storage locations here is a picture of it and it was around a hundred feet from the storage.

Standing Rock.JPG

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
The last pic looks like a podium/pulpit. That would verify it as church property. It also looks like pic 7 could be a turtle shell/hiding. saachi, is there a drill hole on the pocium rock?

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy1 Hello I am looking for the part where you mentioned something about you the tombstones but I can't find information in the post, your comments disappeared.

IMG_7346.JPG IMG_7348.JPG

Stand that there is a figure of a man pointing a direction

hombre señalando en lapida.jpg

and three lyrics

JIU.jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Your second Picture is either a Triangle or an A-frame alignment Boulder, because these are standalone markers there is no doubt they are important. Reading the signs/glyphs in these rocks is not what I do. I look for the overall Shape of the Boulder and then for Eye(s) that could be carved or made in them somehow.

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That triangle points toward this area to 100 feet

IMG_7330.JPG

This is what you see in that group of stones
Elefante.jpg Oso.jpg zorro.jpg

IMG_7334.JPG

heart duck.jpg

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I've found head stone looking rocks three to date. They're scattered around a ways apart. I want to say they're connected to trails just don't know how yet.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
G-Maza, Here is the Tombstone I had deleted before, this is within 100 feet of a treasure.
Tombstone.jpg

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G-Maza, Here is the Tombstone I had deleted before, this is within 100 feet of a treasure.
View attachment 1378109
Sandy1 - Apparently I missed your information regarding headstones. Is that info in the "markers that specifically relate to treasure" thread?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
M, It was but I thought I had transferred it to this thread so I deleted it on the other thread, but was wrong about transferring it, So I posted it again, This one is close to the treasure almost 100 feet left of here, this was on the trail and you would walk past it to the storage in this case.
Tombstones are actually not very common the Pentagon is much more common at/near the storages.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
M, It was but I thought I had transferred it to this thread so I deleted it on the other thread, but was wrong about transferring it, So I posted it again, This one is close to the treasure almost 100 feet left of here, this was on the trail and you would walk past it to the storage in this case.
Tombstones are actually not very common the Pentagon is much more common at/near the storages.
OK, just to clarify...it is on the other thread?
I believe I do have a tombstone. In front of this rock the ground is humped up as it would be if it were a fresh burial. Would you consider the following a headstone?:
valley rock head stone.jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I would say no, they are usually really well rounded on top.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is the Snake Head I posted before, and there is a Small Tombstone just below his open mouth. This is at the same site as the tombstone I posted in post#31 Just much closer to the entrance (within feet)

Snake Tombstone.jpg

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the area where I'm looking for is almost flat, almost no stones, which is what should I look for at the point of the treasure?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
G-Maza If there are no stones/boulders that are standing then why do you think there is a treasure there?

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G-Maza If there are no stones/boulders that are standing then why do you think there is a treasure there?

what I mean, is that the area is mountainous, only small trees, if there are many tracks of friend treasure

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
There are several ways they made a marker stand out from the surrounding rocks, a Hole, a standalone Marker, a different color rock, a over sized boulder, a boulder blocking a wash, a shadow, a light sign, all of these work on one principle, that they are different than the rest of the surroundings.

Its like finding waldo, your looking for the different object that you know to be a treasure sign.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Well guys, I decided to dust off the old Jeep and go out to one of the sites that I had already posted on here (#53 in my guide First Half) and after looking around on the crisscross spot I managed to take pictures of 3 more sentinel/saguaro alignments to the same spot.(I will be putting these in the guide also, just thought you guys might like a sneak peak)

This First one is a Brand New Alignment previously unfound (due to it being completely hidden by the tree)
The Water Bottle is the Crisscross Spot
I did not take degrees but the close cactus is 47 feet and the far one was the good old holy number 111 feet from the crisscross spot.

1.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions