A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The reason I brought this up (not looking at the full scope of the treasures) is because of all the people who only talk about the Lost Dutchman, Victorio Peak, Lost Mines etc. All of the exact same markers that you see at any of those legends locations are all over the entire SouthWest (as well as the NorthWest, just ask Quinoa)

When you get stuck on one treasures location you loose sight of all the similar carvings at tons of other treasure locations which makes people think there are only a few treasures buried, that is a huge mistake as there are more treasures buried than any of you would believe.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
One thing I have noticed about many of the modern day theory's on these vault treasures is that for some reason these theorists cant seem to grasp the sheer enormity of the amount of effort/man power and the amount of markers and trails that were carved out of solid rock.
I have to assume it is due to the fact that these people just don't recognize the boulders as being carved and laid out in patterns at exact distances
The ancients carved on boulders for thousands of years before the Spanish ever got here then the Spanish carved on even more when they got here, so we are talking about millions of carvings (especially in the the SW)
It took tens of thousands of people to accomplish the amounts of carvings I have seen in the Southwest much of what was done before the Spanish ever got here, I know the Spanish were very interested in these ancient sites because they left their marks/carvings at them as well.

Hi Sandy. I asked you for information about these ancient sites, within the past couple weeks, and I was told you didn't want to get off the subject of your thread. I'd like to invite you to take part in the thread that I just started, and talk about these ancient monuments.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The second thing I want to mention is that some of the auras I have seen are not Spanish but are Ancient and very large and it is my theory that the Spanish were going after these ancient treasures, however it seems the Spanish were not able to retrieve them all, meaning we have Spanish treasure vaults and also Ancient Crypts/Tombs.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's true what you are saying bringing up the Dutchman its always just a bunch of talk talk especially about that treasure, some one needs go out there and just dig the damn thing up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Sandy. I asked you for information about these ancient sites, within the past couple weeks, and I was told you didn't want to get off the subject of your thread. I'd like to invite you to take part in the thread that I just started, and talk about these ancient monuments.
Unfortunately this is just a theory of mine from reading the carvings in the rocks and cannot be substantiated as what I have seen myself has all been in the Spanish era other than the carvings at ancient sites.

Tell me if you can see this Indian Head (hint: Native American Chief)
1 (98).jpg

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
In some of the journals I have read about the Palace Of Governors in Santa Fe it was very ornate inside with silver and gold they sure as hell did not bring it from Spain.

You must be reading modern descriptions of the building. Yes, the building is a museum now and there's plenty of jewelry for sale by Natives under the portal of the Palace, outside by the front entrance. If you could provide links to some of those journals, I'd appreciate reading them. Thanks.

The "palace" was historically the sparsely furnished seat of government in the rather poor outpost of Santa Fe. When the Spanish were run out of New Mexico during the 1680 Pueblo Revolt, the Natives broke into the Palace, busted up the furniture and destroyed a lot of paperwork, but there wasn't much in the building worth taking. Same story after they returned, and all the way up to the Spanish American War. These guys made their living by taxing trappers, ranchers and traders.

http://www.elpalacio.org/placeseries/fall0617thcentury.pdf

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Unfortunately this is just a theory of mine from reading the carvings in the rocks and cannot be substantiated as what I have seen myself has all been in the Spanish era other than the carvings at ancient sites.

Tell me if you can see this Indian Head (hint: Native American Chief)
View attachment 1671914

Yes. I had to zoom in but it looks like a face looking right. Is right to the east? Also, if you're thinking ancient, there might be something interesting on that peak to the left of the head. Is the peak right there by the face or is it on a different mountain. Have you ever gone up there looking for inscriptions?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The Mound Builders used to put wooden posts on high spots like that, Mississippian Culture and there was a big post on a mound at Poverty Point, which was a much older culture. For the lack of trees, there might have been a cairn there, at one time.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes He is looking to the right (West) with a full headdress on and you can tell by his large downturned nose he is Native American of the type we see in the old western films.

Now to understand why I posted him, it is due to his proximity to something else:

Here is the Kings Throne, the Green circle is where the Indian Chiefs Head is at in the prior picture and the black circle is the Kings Throne
1 (96).JPG

What I'm trying to point out is that I believe that the chief was the ruler when this throne was made and it is his throne, meaning that there was a very large group of native americans with a chief/king not only in the Southwest but all the way to the Northwest, I say this because I have seen the Kings Thrones at multiple sites hundreds of miles from each other.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Sandy1, thanks for sharing these great pics. I can see 2 heads in your picture. The other one is using the king's throne for the nose and upper lip of his face. It has a beard and helmet or covering on his head and an open mouth. Here's what I saw at first glance next to the Indian head.

Attachments

• 2 heads.jpg
    2 heads.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 2 heads - Copy.jpg
    2 heads - Copy.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
A, Its not likely that they would have another head to overpower the chiefs head

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must be reading modern descriptions of the building. Yes, the building is a museum now and there's plenty of jewelry for sale by Natives under the portal of the Palace, outside by the front entrance. If you could provide links to some of those journals, I'd appreciate reading them. Thanks.

The "palace" was historically the sparsely furnished seat of government in the rather poor outpost of Santa Fe. When the Spanish were run out of New Mexico during the 1680 Pueblo Revolt, the Natives broke into the Palace, busted up the furniture and destroyed a lot of paperwork, but there wasn't much in the building worth taking. Same story after they returned, and all the way up to the Spanish American War. These guys made their living by taxing trappers, ranchers and traders.

http://www.elpalacio.org/placeseries/fall0617thcentury.pdf

Have you not read the journal that Pike wrote when he was taken to Santa Fe to be interrogated by the governor and his descriptions of the palace inside this is just one account of it.You make it try and seem like it was just and old run down building when actually one of the first structures to be built in the Americas or should I say New Spain.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have seen multiple indian heads

here is one that is on a hidden path/trail that goes to an ancient tomb.

This indian head has a pointed long chin and a scalplock (looking left)

1 (12).JPG

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
A, Its not likely that they would have another head to overpower the chiefs head

It would seem to be the case. Unless of course the bigger head is a European's head (Spaniard or more ancient European civilization?) and it was their way of marking their dominion over the Natives when they enslaved them?

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
This is where the conjecture comes in, I know the Spanish would Never put an Indian head near their own throne as they were far to conceited to think any Indian would deserve such a special place

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
I have seen multiple indian heads

here is one that is on a hidden path/trail that goes to an ancient tomb.

This indian head has a pointed long chin and a scalplock (looking left)

View attachment 1671936

This is the coolest Indian monument I've ever seen. It's easy to walk right past a lot of these monuments without ever seeing them for what they are. Does the indian look in the direction of the ancient tomb? Must be an awesome place!

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the coolest Indian monument I've ever seen. It's easy to walk right past a lot of these monuments without ever seeing them for what they are. Does the indian look in the direction of the ancient tomb? Must be an awesome place!

No you actually dont see him unless your walking out away from the tomb, this indian head is only about a hundred yards from where I had my superantural experience while digging with the Raven and Cactus wren

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Yes He is looking to the right (West) with a full headdress on and you can tell by his large downturned nose he is Native American of the type we see in the old western films.

Now to understand why I posted him, it is due to his proximity to something else:

Here is the Kings Throne, the Green circle is where the Indian Chiefs Head is at in the prior picture and the black circle is the Kings Throne
View attachment 1671925

What I'm trying to point out is that I believe that the chief was the ruler when this throne was made and it is his throne, meaning that there was a very large group of native americans with a chief/king not only in the Southwest but all the way to the Northwest, I say this because I have seen the Kings Thrones at multiple sites hundreds of miles from each other.

I'm going to try to post a link and I hope it takes.

https://books.google.com/books?id=V...Q#v=onepage&q=phoenician empty throne&f=false

If this didn't take, I'll write out the article. Look at page 109 and section 5.5. In that first paragraph, there are descriptions of two monuments you've talked about in your guide, the empty throne and the stand that supports an ovoid object.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The problem is that I havent seen any Phoenician faces carved in my area, I have seen Jesus and the Devil and Crosses all indicating Catholic, and then at the ancient sites I have seen Native American Type Indians carved.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread