A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to ask if it was normal that a Saguaro was smaller than the other

These three sahuaros form a triangle near some brands, will have something to see with the treasure?

three sahuaros.jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
It is very common to see these in a triangle, this means they are going to a large boulder marker or to the crisscross spot, The reason they are different sizes is due to the fact that the sentinels keep remarking the spots over the generations.

Please mark yours, as I can only see two.

saachi

Apr 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi sandy1. the boulders are only two 1,2,5,6,7 are the same rock images but different sides. 4 and 8 pic are same. the distance between two boulders is 124footsteps approx and 72 normal walking steps from one boulder to another boulder. on tall boulder there are two parallel lines. and the two boulders to heavy.

saachi

Apr 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandy, that last picture boulder is tall one, more than six feet and is too heavy. two parallel lines are on the top of the boulder and the lines are facing towards south and north. the flat boulder is on the south direction straight to the tall boulder

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Saachi, you need to stand back and take a picture of the 2 boulders as an alignment from both sides (meaning, alignments can go either way) the images on the rocks will tell you which is the right side of them to be on (just like you did in picture #1), or as you walk backwards away from them you may find another alignment that crisscrosses the one that you are on.

Last edited:

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In fact the Saguaro more big points towards the area of the elephante, the bear and the Fox, It is located at 25 feet

three sahuaros1.jpg

Everything is in a straight line from the stone with the triangle

points.jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
G-maza you need to see if any of these are on a 15 degree increment/compass degree to the boulder markers from this triangle. How far is the Heart etc. from the triangle? Do you have a picture of these markers?

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To 26 feet they found the Group of stones with the bear, Fox and elephant

The bear and the Fox turn towards the triangle of Saguaro, to the right
Oso.jpg zorro.jpg

the elephant is flipped to the left, Seeing it from West to East

Elefante.jpg

Seeing the bear from East to West, will then appear a heart with a duck out

duck and heart.jpg

Friend would have to return to see that you there are 15 degrees, I think I saw a Saguaro, a little more large that the of the triangle.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Its time for me to mention something very important to everybody,

There is no possible way that anybody can see any images on rocks with weeds laying all over them, or with blurry photos.

If there are weeds get rid of them around the marker, if there are tree limbs get rid of them especially if they are obstructing your alignments.

Take more than one picture of a marker in case you get a blurry shot on one or two photos, and try to do this at different distances, I take 3-5 pictures at different zoom distances of each marker, then when I get home I find the one that looks the best on the computer, and People, Cell Phones are not very good cameras.

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Sandy,

When I saw the photo I took is when I realized that there were those marks, I was already at home

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Live and learn, that's all any of us can really do.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi sandy; I'm back with you ok. Some folks had asked to give a bit of History with each Symbol. So I wanted to share some of my own input ok. Don't want to step on any toes. So here is some History you Folks may find interesting. It is looking at how the Jesuit Priests thought when they placed a Symbol ok. I'm open for Correction. Here it is:
Hi Folks; I'm thinking about how the Jesuit Priests thought about the different Symbols they used. In this case I'm thinking about the Snake Symbol. To me Snakes are the most terrifying creatures that exist. The reason for this fear comes from the Bible in Genesis. I was trying to think of why the Priests would use the Snake Symbol. In this case the Snake Symbol is used to represent a Death Trap and is usually found near the Devil Symbol as well.
If you read Genesis it says the Snake "appeared" to Eve & tempted her. Thing is that God did NOT Create the Snake. It appeared. Well if God did not Create the Snake or tell it to go tempt Eve then where did it come from ?? Also God had no reason to "Tempt" Eve or Adam. They were in Paradise. Who told the Snake to tempt Eve ?? There was only ONE other Entity there: SATAN.!!! Thus Satan took the form of the Snake & tempted Eve. God did not do it.
When God found out about what happened He "CURSED" the Snake saying "you & yours shall NEVER enter the Kingdom of Heaven." "you shall eat from the dirt all the days of your life." Hence it is that the Snake is the ONLY Creature on Earth that has been DIRECTLY Cursed by God Himself.
Thus I believe that when I see a Snake I am actually looking at SATAN in the Flesh. I believe that the ONLY reason God allows them to exist at all is to remind Man of just how real Satan really is. If that is not terrifying then I don't know what is. I do know there are those that have found some kind of uses for them. If that be for you then I pray they serve you in UTTER Servitude as befitting such a Vile, Evil Creature.
Now back to my point at hand. If you think that what I have said regarding Snakes is bad or harsh please remember that the Jesuit Priests were FAR more Religious than I could ever dream of being. Thus it is that this is why the Jesuit Priests used the Snake Symbol in the manner they did. It is paired with Satan. Good Combo.
About the Heart Symbol. The Bible says; "Out of the mouth speaks the Hearts of Man." The Bible also says, "The Heart is more Greedy than all else." In this case it is when the Jesuits used the Heart to symbolize Death Traps. Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
In the case of the Lion. It speaks of The Lion of Judah. I hope this sheds some light on why these Symbols were used and the meaning behind each one from the Jesuit point of view. Please remember that I know this is not all encompassing ok. Thanks. I think I will do some more Research on the other Symbols that have been mentioned in this Thread. Thanks. PEACE:RONB.

Last edited:

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi Sandy,
Can you help me understand this - 15 degree increment

you need to see if any of these are on a 15 degree increment/compass degree to the boulder markers from this triangle.

If you are standing on the Dig Site,
Will you see this 15 degree Line,
Aline with Stand Alone Boulders,
That are out there surrounding the Dig Spot.

15 degree increment.jpg
---------------------------------------

How far is the Heart etc. from the triangle?

If the area has lots of Markers,
Do they use, for a standard, some Measurements, that would stand out,
Making those Markers, the ones to use among all others.
Using a Measurement Like 111 as Conformation.

Lost Horse :coffee2: :usflag:

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The only issue I have with your hearts as deathtraps Barker, is that not all hearts are marking deathtraps. I would have went more with what Chadeaux said as leading to your hearts desire, but as a further step knowing the Diamond is the fifth wound in the side of Jesus (in the statue its in his heart area)this would indicate we are dealing with Jesus's Heart. This is also, from my understanding, why they use the pentagon as well at these sites (which is really a pentacle) and is showing the five wounds of Christ.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sandy; I agree. I know that there are more uses for the Heart Symbol other than Death Traps. Same is true of the other Symbols. I just like the different views and uses for each Symbol. Another words, What were the Jesuits thinking when they used each Symbol. It's obvious they put a LOT of work into creating them. I think some Historical views of their thoughts helps us to interpret them better. What say ye?? PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
LH, the 15 degree increments are only used on markers such as a triangle to a boulder or a cairn to a boulder or basically a chain trail, but that only works for the oldest markers (including some of the old alignments), The Sentinels used any degree they wanted or sometimes no degree at all just a visual alignment.

There are certain distances that are favorites (but nothing is the same from site to site) some favorites are 111 being the trinity and as I have shown they love the number 3 so many times distances are multiplied or divided by 3 Here is a great example many of the storages will have 77 feet it took me awhile to understand this, but its actually quite simple 77x3 is 231 anything with the numbers 123 has something to do with a Vault.

Here is another good example 181.5 feet from a boulder to the crisscross spot is actually 66 Varas which I have found at crisscross spots also, and then when you take the 66 and double it we get 132 Varas, so again we have this 123 in a different configuration.

We can't forget about The all Important Thirteen either.

In order to change English feet into varas here is the way to do it, (English Feet divided by 2.75 equals Varas)

From Varas to English Feet (Varas Times 2.75 equals English Feet)

The Sentinels use English Feet and the Spanish/Priests Used Both English feet and Varas.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I am wondering saachi is this a triangle or just these two rocks?

Also what is the compass degree from the far boulder over to this close one in the picture?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread