A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed) - Page 309
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 309 of 309 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4630
Like Tree10309Likes

Thread: A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Barton Thom

Apr 2005
    Abiquiu, NM
    What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
    335 times
    Cache Hunting
    Hello Quinoa, Post 4579--left photo----is that a white heart a little up hill from the giant boulder with the two vertical white lines? I noticed too that the 50 foot dead tree on the down hill side of the tales slope seems to be pointing at a giant face. Is the white line coming off the white face pointing to another Spanish marker or the mine?

Always a pleasure to learn from you.
    cyzak and AIORIA like this.

us
    Barton Thom

Apr 2005
    Abiquiu, NM
    335 times
    Cache Hunting
    Hello Cyzak, I like your photo--but I do NOT like your spot! Digging any where where the yellow date is located will give you a quick trip to the promised land! ( It is a D. Trap ).

Yet I would try and walk further back--towards from where you took the photo and take photos along that cliff face.
    Then I would go up top where the trees are--and see what you find up there.
    If it were me--I would try and pull directions off the trap--do NOT destroy the trap or you destroy the directions.
    I would look for "U" notches to give you guidance--and I am inclined to go up towards the trees and look for an entrance or pozo there.
    Just a hunch of mine--that and $ 10 will get you a meal at McDonalds.

Looks like a miner --is in the center of your photo--looking to the left--hum, hum, three drill holes--or is it four.
    with broom sticks, dowls in the holes do they converge and make one or two sight lines?
    Last edited by Barton; Sep 03, 2019 at 01:06 AM. Reason: correct spelling
    cyzak likes this.

us
    Jul 2018
    Mountains of Western Colorado
    Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Crystal ball,
    1400 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Barton View Post
    Hello Cyzak, I like your photo--but I do NOT like your spot! Digging any where where the yellow date is located will give you a quick trip to the promised land! ( It is a D. Trap ).

Yet I would try and walk further back--towards from where you took the photo and take photos along that cliff face.
    Then I would go up top where the trees are--and see what you find up there.
    If it were me--I would try and pull directions off the trap--do NOT destroy the trap or you destroy the directions.
    I would look for "U" notches to give you guidance--and I am inclined to go up towards the trees and look for an entrance or pozo there.
    Just a hunch of mine--that and $ 10 will get you a meal at McDonalds.

Looks like a miner --is in the center of your photo--looking to the left--hum, hum, three drill holes--or is it four.
    with broom sticks, dowls in the holes do they converge and make one or two sight lines?
    I know that is a close up but if I had stepped back 6" I would go off a 60 foot shear cliff I believe they did these thing on purpose I have looked at a lot of Sandy1 photos posted here and this is set up like a couple that Sandy1 has discovered.I think they did this so as to detour some one from looking that is why it is established near a cliff.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sept 17 2018 018.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	3.36 MB 
ID:	1749168This Omega sits pretty much right above it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4960.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	4.25 MB 
ID:	1749380
    Last edited by cyzak; Sep 03, 2019 at 10:08 PM.
    The mountains have rules.They are harsh rules,but they are there,and if you keep to them you are safe.A mountain is not like men. A mountain is sincere. The weapons to conquer it exists inside you,inside your soul.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    2210 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Barton View Post
    Hello Quinoa, Post 4579--left photo----is that a white heart a little up hill from the giant boulder with the two vertical white lines? I noticed too that the 50 foot dead tree on the down hill side of the tales slope seems to be pointing at a giant face. Is the white line coming off the white face pointing to another Spanish marker or the mine?

Always a pleasure to learn from you.
    Hey Barton, hope you are well, no I didn't for sure see a heart there, the huge boulder with the lines is not likely right by the mine. It's just saying to look on that hillside somewhere, they put it where it stood out and catches your eye. It may have a specific bearing and distance over to it, but it's likely placed a couple hundred feet away from it, perhaps the boulder is placed downhill from it ( downhill from the mine), since its getting you to look midway up the hill.
    Last edited by Quinoa; Sep 05, 2019 at 09:07 PM.

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    2210 times
    Not sure if people caught the general shape of the shaft sign on the boulder with the parallel lines. Forget about positive and negative space, just look at the general outline everything makes.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIMG9992 shaft sign.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	1750189Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIMG9992 shaft sign shape.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	1750190Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1050129 shaft sign.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	3.21 MB 
ID:	1750191Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1050129 shaft sign vertical parrellel lines.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	3.08 MB 
ID:	1750192
    cyzak, elh, Chadeaux and 2 others like this.

Jul 2019
    Hi Sandy, can you elaborate more on the diamond symbol and the tau cross symbol. These 2 symbols are at our site in a creek as shown on page 306 in my last post. We are planning a trip to our site soon, if you could reply as soon as possible it would be very helpful. To our understanding we are supposed to dig under the tau cross or around the diamond, is that true? They are within 3-4 feet of each other.

us
    Jul 2018
    1400 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Running man View Post
    Hi Sandy, can you elaborate more on the diamond symbol and the tau cross symbol. These 2 symbols are at our site in a creek as shown on page 306 in my last post. We are planning a trip to our site soon, if you could reply as soon as possible it would be very helpful. To our understanding we are supposed to dig under the tau cross or around the diamond, is that true? They are within 3-4 feet of each other.
    May I ask who do you think were the people who engineered this site.
    The mountains have rules.They are harsh rules,but they are there,and if you keep to them you are safe.A mountain is not like men. A mountain is sincere. The weapons to conquer it exists inside you,inside your soul.

Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by cyzak View Post
    May I ask who do you think were the people who engineered this site.
    I know for sure that it is of Spanish origin. We have found all of the monuments: turtles, owls, a blue heart, an eagle, a shrine and several birds, etc. It all seems to lead to this tau cross and sideways diamond laying in this creek. We feel that this has to be the key somehow. We are just wondering if you know what the tau cross and diamond mean. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

us
    Jul 2018
    1400 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Running man View Post
    I know for sure that it is of Spanish origin. We have found all of the monuments: turtles, owls, a blue heart, an eagle, a shrine and several birds, etc. It all seems to lead to this tau cross and sideways diamond laying in this creek. We feel that this has to be the key somehow. We are just wondering if you know what the tau cross and diamond mean. Thanks for taking the time to respond.
    I can tell you this do not dig close to a monument this is a big misconception a lot of people believe that were there is a sign they should dig.Nothing will be there all you are doing by digging is destroying were it is telling you to go next.The actual place as to were it is at you will never even know it is there,this is were the instructions that have been presented in this thread come into play many many years of developing this practice are involved hear. This is just something that just is not developed overnight and Sandy1 deserves great respect for this achievement and developing it in to what it is.
    Last edited by cyzak; Sep 11, 2019 at 10:05 PM.
    sandy1 likes this.

us
    Barton Thom

Apr 2005
    Abiquiu, NM
    335 times
    Cache Hunting
    Hello Quinoa,

Post # 4629 I really like your shaft sign--the lower photo--could the "Cache site" --be within a circle of 100 yards? Just a gut feeling.
    If I was at your site--I would walk around in a circle to view it at all angles. Excellent photo.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links