A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
In Downieville CA. a few years ago, eating breakfast in a café one morning, some gal
made the comment that all miners are liars. Hmm, wonder if that goes for All kinds
of diggers? :icon_scratch::laughing9:

That gal in the coffee shop who paraphrased Mark Twain may have been a bit overreaching - instead, let's just say that those diggers were extreme unfulfilled wishful thinkers, not unabashed liars. It helps with one's self-esteem.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chadeaux,

Yer absolutely right! Thing is, I never look for an argument, but for some reason this
one sure does. You would think the guys on Tayopa, LDM, or some other forum might
keep 'er entertained, but keeps poppin' in here. No real contribution to the subject of
the thread topic, just attention seeking look how smart I am interference, go figure. :dontknow:

But rocks don't argue friend, just talk silently, like they've been around, & have got some
kind of solid sense, rather than getting all technical, looking for anything to holler 'bout. :laughing7:

In Downieville CA. a few years ago, eating breakfast in a café one morning, some gal
made the comment that all miners are liars. Hmm, wonder if that goes for All kinds
of diggers? :icon_scratch::laughing9:

Go to her profile, click on "Forum Posts" and you'll notice that they hit all the non metal detecting forums with the same criticisms.

Really, I don't understand why mods haven't asked them to tone the rhetoric down. She reminds me of another forum member I had trouble with right after I joined the forum.

Oh, and I see her partner in crime - same attitude, different handle - made a comment. I'll bet you'll find the same thing were you to look at their profile and click "Forum Posts".

Be well, and don't let the riff raff take up your time.

Remember too, that if no one responds, it takes away their joy in what they're doing.

Be well.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another watcher keeping guard over the flocks treasure.
Thanks hadji, all skepticals are trying to protect the world from those who try to do something.
My apologies to the thread but just HAD to say it.
Time to go check my silver aura -----------------------

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
That gal in the coffee shop who paraphrased Mark Twain may have been a bit overreaching - instead, let's just say that those diggers were extreme unfulfilled wishful thinkers, not unabashed liars. It helps with one's self-esteem.

Hmm, that even sounds like an exaggeration,
but momentarily given the benefit of the doubt,
it seems the look and tone begged further proof,
as to challenge, change the currently known norm.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Go to her profile, click on "Forum Posts" and you'll notice that they hit all the non metal detecting forums with the same criticisms.

Really, I don't understand why mods haven't asked them to tone the rhetoric down. She reminds me of another forum member I had trouble with right after I joined the forum.

Oh, and I see her partner in crime - same attitude, different handle - made a comment. I'll bet you'll find the same thing were you to look at their profile and click "Forum Posts".

Be well, and don't let the riff raff take up your time.

Remember too, that if no one responds, it takes away their joy in what they're doing.

Be well.

I don't know about the toning down either. It seems in some of the things I've
seen, it's somewhat about a few different things. Of which I don't feel free to
express what I may think, so just accept it's part of it all for the time. I wasn't
really visiting the site much, but doing a little research, when I thought to check
on Spanish treasure marks/signs.

There was sandy1's new thread giving more info than I had ever seen before.
What is really cool, is that with all of the help he has given, it doesn't take that
much of an Einstein to follow the guide. It's laid out in easy, practical steps, &
works to find potential areas, & then the auras save time with the rest.

That's what I am liking talking about here, is the auras, their phenomenon,
& discussing with sandy & all of those hoping to prove that it works for us
too, as well as possibly new discoveries of various other types of cameras
that may work well also. This is one of, if not the best new way to hunt.

Thanks, & you be well too!

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm, that even sounds like an exaggeration,
but momentarily given the benefit of the doubt,
it seems the look and tone begged further proof,
as to challenge, change the currently known norm.

IMO, the norm for anxious diggers is to overstate their confidence, which is pure human nature, as anyone living a gambling lifestyle is always trying to appear satisfied that his efforts are heading in the right direction. Interestingly, some more seasoned miners and searchers tend to downplay their progress - not getting their hopes too high, based on experience - and would rather feel fortunate if their work paid off, rather than depressed if it didn't.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
IMO, the norm for anxious diggers is to overstate their confidence, which is pure human nature, as anyone living a gambling lifestyle is always trying to appear satisfied that his efforts are heading in the right direction. Interestingly, some more seasoned miners and searchers tend to downplay their progress - not getting their hopes too high, based on experience - and would rather feel fortunate if their work paid off, rather than depressed if it didn't.

Fair enough. There are all kinds of reasons for people's
various kinds of behavior. I do think a lot of human ways
are typical, possibly even predictable. Then there are the
exceptions, as a few are not selfish or greedy. Some acts
are likely caused, by realizing the need for change, or an
adjustment, whether tending to share or not, protection.
Others may be bluffing, or keeping their cards closer.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So true CDS, I see it often. Those who want to keep their secrets and not share. That is unless they are being paid. I see it a greed. Just because it took them years to learn what they know. They want you to take the same time. When we are in the age where knowledge is at your finger tips. That is if you know where to look. There are some who give their secrets freely. Not to take away from the pioneers that did come before us and suffered the pains of learning. I do thank them all for giving freely. May God Bless them all.
Bwb

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

geotaughtme

Dec 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still havent blown this cave open

Mine pictures 008.jpg Mine pictures 054.jpg

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well geo. Let's see more of the entrance. You have apparently found an old mine. Thanks for sharing it. I enjoy the work on the stone. How deep does it go?

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
cause

Just a thought to share, it is my opinion the Spanish had Vaults to keep tools, and they seemed to have them every 25 miles ( 10 leagues ) I believe the size will give you a clue, seemed they used the four directions, from your site use a map ( topo ) to scale out a location to check it out, any of the 4 directions will let you know, pick one that's easy to drive to after you have the location pined down. Let us know how you make out. thanks for the post

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a thought to share, it is my opinion the Spanish had Vaults to keep tools, and they seemed to have them every 25 miles ( 10 leagues ) I believe the size will give you a clue, seemed they used the four directions, from your site use a map ( topo ) to scale out a location to check it out, any of the 4 directions will let you know, pick one that's easy to drive to after you have the location pined down. Let us know how you make out. thanks for the post
Dsty, I have found that from my site there is another one 12.5 miles north from mine. I have found another on the south side. But so far haven't found the east and west ones. These sites do not have big monuments unless they are buried like mine was. Most of the stones are smaller. The biggest being around 600lbs and it was almost completely covered up.

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
Aww, shucks. I don't know how to embed a link to a specific post.

However, I think that the "sign" on this (link) page (and preceding ones) of the following post is just slightly less ambiguous than ad nauseum cloud gazing:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/v...noss-victorio-peak-caballo-mountains-212.html

If y'all can put your energies into potentially more reasonable pursuits, then maybe you could help figure out some provable stuff and move the truth of the conversation forward.

Otherwise, what is the point?

The non-imaginary signs are rare, but out there. What do they mean!?!?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Anyone else hear an echo in here? It's like someone is talking in two different fake voices.

Ah, another personality. How many do ya have? Which one is the real one?

I think the mods need to start looking at IPs to make sure that there isn't an infestation of sock puppets here on Tnet.

I look at writing styles and think: "Hmm ... the same incorrect use of a phrase. The same word misspelled the same way. The same grammar style. Could they actually be so-and-so?"

I say if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck it probably isn't an elephant.

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else hear an echo in here? It's like someone is talking in two different fake voices.

Ah, another personality. How many do ya have? Which one is the real one?

I think the mods need to start looking at IPs to make sure that there isn't an infestation of sock puppets here on Tnet.

I look at writing styles and think: "Hmm ... the same incorrect use of a phrase. The same word misspelled the same way. The same grammar style. Could they actually be so-and-so?"

I say if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck it probably isn't an elephant.
I do agree. PLUS, I think I know the the 3 letter name but better quiet than wrong.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have said this many times but its worth repeating, the glyphs/symbols that are found on boulders/cliff faces are in some cases important (sometimes they are not as they are just trail markers) but without the knowledge/map/key code of how to decode these glyphs/symbols they are by far more of a waste of time than the auras and carvings such as owls turtles hearts etc. which I have shown. So these glyphs/symbols are more for people who want to talk and hypothesize about treasure hunting and not for those who want to actually go dig up treasure.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Aww, shucks. I don't know how to embed a link to a specific post.

However, I think that the "sign" on this (link) page (and preceding ones) of the following post is just slightly less ambiguous than ad nauseum cloud gazing:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/v...noss-victorio-peak-caballo-mountains-212.html

If y'all can put your energies into potentially more reasonable pursuits, then maybe you could help figure out some provable stuff and move the truth of the conversation forward.

Otherwise, what is the point?

The non-imaginary signs are rare, but out there. What do they mean!?!?

Do you see us going on the threads y'all apparently enjoy frequenting, and
making such comments? Where there has been years & threads of discussion,
with plenty of seemingly adequately talented peoples, who have researched all
of the info apparently available, sharing information, debating? And it seems that
several have apparently also put boots on the ground for what now, decades, into
the areas you & other good folks are continually researching, rehashing & seeking?

Here's a golden opportunity, for you to study this info with No critical interference
injected into your own conversations. Free to listen to a successful vault, as well as
cache, cave hunter, for probably the same amount of time that's been spent on you
all's areas of interests, = decades. Likely some of the same, or similar kinds of areas.

Have you already studied both of the threads that sandy1 has very generously, freely
contributed? If so, then you should know the answers as to what you need to look for.
Got markers? Know what they mean? Have alignments? Looked for auras? This is the
technique we have been shown, & are using in our searches. Whatever experiences
we may mix, this is the core, and not at all imaginary amigos. Try it, then ask your
questions. As you can see, sandy is pretty actively trying to help people, to use
his own proven methods, to achieve real life successes. Have you tried it?

Please Note, that this thread was recently revisited, conversation brought
back up, just to again discuss, share, reiterate the value of seeking auras.
To help people like you & I who've studied, searched, & are still looking.

The surefire sign that treasure is still there, no matter what the signs,
markers, glyphs or graffiti is there, who may have already been there,
and what may have been found in the past. Try setting some cameras,
you may actually get a very pleasant, possibly even unexpected surprise.

Otherwise, what is it to y'all, if people share, without interfering with you?
Seems all too easy, for some to be critical about something not understood.
Unfortunately, trying to help some people, is just exactly that, pointless....
Arguments, harsh words are not sought after, & the help just leaves out.

Last edited:

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
I have said this many times but its worth repeating, the glyphs/symbols that are found on boulders/cliff faces are in some cases important (sometimes they are not as they are just trail markers) but without the knowledge/map/key code of how to decode these glyphs/symbols they are by far more of a waste of time than the auras and carvings such as owls turtles hearts etc. which I have shown. So these glyphs/symbols are more for people who want to talk and hypothesize about treasure hunting and not for those who want to actually go dig up treasure.

So, I know I had been sort of a jerk one time on this thread, and I feel bad for that. I left for quite a while as a self-punishment.

I think there is truth in what this thread addresses, but I'm frustrated in identifying it.

The problem is: objective truth *can't* have more than one, or a vague, interpretation.

So, as someone trying to learn, what am I to do?

"Signs are everywhere" just seems highly unlikely.

I am willing to be disappointed 99.999% of the time (well, maybe less - I won't live forever) to be right *once*.

I think that the idea that there are ten things in every random picture that people post is on the average necessarily wrong, and it is a disservice to Learners, like me.

So I hold out hope that the smart, dedicated people who frequent this (public) thread will help me learn by more clearly and unambiguously identifying the crux of their truth, or take the (RARE) data that I provide from time-to-time earned from my costly and risky boots-on-the ground activities and apply their knowledge to our mutual benefit (learning).

Is it an assumed belief here that obviously-intentional stonework is useless and of less value than "sort-of", shadow-influenced images (maybe it's so?) I would need a lot of proof to become a believer of that.

Of my last two image posts on the link I posted earlier, one is VERY obscure, from a dense site tied very closely (sybologically) to Noss/Victorio/Caballo/Hembrillo/Jesuit/LaRue/X(whatever) and aligning with a recently-revealed map (NP, LIL) with enough close-held details to be worthy of serious consideration, and the other, though (sort of?) well-known, is from a grouping of glyphs with serious historical connections in the Caballos.

Bottom line: if I thought there was nothing to learn here or nothing of interest (like the tin can or arrowhead parts of the site), then I would not waste my time.

Maybe meet me halfway sometime? I also may actually have something to offer, too. I certainly want to learn.

PS, I have ONE (and only one, ever) good aura picture from a very relevant area. I posted it somewhere - like in an 'aura photography forum' on TNET.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread