A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Just to show one large shaft sign the lake builders
didn't happen to move. This area is on after the
convergence of 3 rivers into 1, but still left high
enough, in the close area by the covered mine,
up out of the washes, to be left exposed when
the lake is above flood stage though 1 of cash
got covered in a recent record historical flood.
Looking through, is in the area of the next
markers, & a couple of the cache areas.

Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought you wanted to find a treasure?

Well Sir, thank you for your kind thoughts, but I don't have enough stamina to take on new adventures. My only wish (if that were ever possible)
would be to stretch this life to the max, or get another lifetime to able to finish what I started on this one. As I said before, I think you're a good
man. keep up your good work.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Crosse D Sign they put big boulders (some huge ones) in the small streams and on the edges of large streams to mark where you leave the water ways for mines and caches. Some are very huge and would take more than a catastrophic flood to move. I have seen large A frames on the waters edge that are below places with good markers up on the banks, As well as have located mines and cache spots right up the hilside from them (the boulders) .This wouldn't be exactly the same in areas like Arizona where the dry river beds that have mud flow floods occur. There, the boulders are up away from the flood plain in those cases.

Another funny thing is when the gold rush was going on , some of the miners were trying to break apart or move these boulders to find gold nuggets trapped by them. So you can see how old some of them really are if they were trapping gold nuggets by them. As well as how misguided those guys were in that there were huge caches and covered mines nearby right where they were doing all this turn of the century 1800's gold rush mining. The only people that really made money were the guys selling the equipment, and some were probably sentinels laughing all the way to the bank.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for your comments sandy1 & Quinoa.
There are other huge markers all around the
area, close by the shaft sign. Here's a few
more, don't appear to have ever been
disturbed, by man, water, or earth
moving due to water injection.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting spot with filled in V shaped crack between boulders looking like lobes. The two big rocks above on the shelf with the space between them were likely placed there for a reason. Not sure if it's an alignment to a spot out behind in the trees or if there's something in that crack. Looks like the only set of boulders with debri in between them. There's a "Y" tree right there too, which I see by a lot of markers where I'm at, as well as another one just to the right out of the picture (but seen in your first picture) being more of what I call a "vault" tree (they used these when there are no ridgelines to cut them in) Looks like it may be a good spot or leading to one. Also a small X one that left boulder of the V that looks like a set eyes peering out from behind the one in front. The X is in the right eye of it . Probably a good shadow image there when the sun hits it.
View attachment DSC_0480 (3) interesting spot.jpg

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Quinoa,

Thanks for looking and commenting.
There's a lot of markers around the tops
the creek banks, & all around the cove too.
Other ones sandy has mentioned, are moved,
though some are left around the camping areas.
See the carved diamond RH side of heart pic #5.
Right next to a cache site, with several alignments
like what sandy has shown, shaft, turtle, owl, skull.

Last edited:

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
DSCN1902.JPG Sandy, can you explain to me how you use a stop rock, please? There is a diamond rock behind this shaft sign, but there is an A frame rock about 100ft behind the diamond that aligns with the shaft sign. If this is a stop rock does it mean the cache is on the side I'm standing? Thank you, Rocky

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1490304 Sandy, can you explain to me how you use a stop rock, please? There is a diamond rock behind this shaft sign, but there is an A frame rock about 100ft behind the diamond that aligns with the shaft sign. If this is a stop rock does it mean the cache is on the side I'm standing? Thank you, Rocky

Try using it the same way I showed in my guide #43 starting with the 5th picture down

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It probably says go left thru the half buried boulder with the white melon sized rock laying by it (They mark important boulders that you go thru by "leaner" rocks and small white markers like diamonds , hearts etc or something that catches your eye..) Line up the three half buried ones all in a line. There is a wedge indicator on the big one behind that is telling the direction as well. DSCN1902 go left.jpg

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
Thanks guys, I have 5 alignments to the spot I'm standing on when I took the photo. Don't mean it there but close. This is the place the aura took me to, that I posted on page 55 post 813. The white rock is also the head of a turtle from a side view. Thanks I'll study the area more when I go back. Rocky

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Then I would also use that big boulder with a wedge under it as an anchor boulder and go thru the one with the white rock by it. These can go to multiple spots. Many triangles will go to multiple spots. Did you notice the 3 dots above the wedge?

The half buried center boulder as well could be used to shoot thru from the big one behind as it has faint diamond on it. You'll just have to figure which ones to align. I would align all of them and follow them out and see which one is closest to the aura.

"Sign" reading if you want to call it that, doesn't get you to the dig spots, but it will often tell you which boulders to use and how to use the boulder markers , and those often will take in you to the final spots.

Last edited:

Cleveland B.

Jun 25, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
There's just no way to really accurately answer that CDS, there are carving on top of carvings, and the newer groups seemed to know about most of it.
If the newer groups were primarily using the system described by Sandy1 then it is possible that their knowledge of carvings was largely unnecessary.
If that is the case then the primary purpose of many of the carvings might be essentially conformation of the monuments,
with any meaningful carved signs and/or gibberish that was layered on over the years simply maintaining confusion for those
who did not understand the contents of the Guide, which supercedes markings.

If so, that might help explain why the carvings of many monuments appear to be extremely light and shallow relief (made quickly),
as their permanence was actually not the intended goal. IMHO.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Cleveland, in my area the treasures were looted and removed from the old sites and placed in new spots that were easily accessed, so the newer signs are generally alone going to the caches I have shown, its not until you get around the ancient sites where the signs get all mixed up and that is also where the huge signs are found as well.

I know of a couple of the ancient treasure tombs that are still in the ground here that the Spanish never got out, these were around the Egyptian Phoenician time period and had Pagan stuff all over the place and was long before the Christian stuff.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cleveland, in my area the treasures were looted and removed from the old sites and placed in new spots that were easily accessed, so the newer signs are generally alone going to the caches I have shown, its not until you get around the ancient sites where the signs get all mixed up and that is also where the huge signs are found as well.

I know of a couple of the ancient treasure tombs that are still in the ground here that the Spanish never got out, these were around the Egyptian Phoenician time period and had Pagan stuff all over the place and was long before the Christian stuff.

Excellent post. Thats exactly what has happened in the areas where i hunt. It makes it very hard to pick thru it and sort it out. But it can be done,you have to turn your discriminator on. Its one of the things the treasure hunters used,and relied on that raided the Ancient sites. Most of the confusion work was already done for them. They had to only open the Ancient vaults,raid them, remelt if they could or had time. Then re-cache what they couldn't take. That was the the smart early treasure hunters,they knew the mines where already there and the processed metal and ore was there. Then reseal the Ancient vaults if you had time. Now its my turn. Same thing,i dont have to dig the mines,or process it. Just re-cache,pick up some of the already carved stones and do my layout.

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Rocky,
It would be interesting to know how the 3 dots come into play. When you are at the crisscross spot, will the triangulation come into play? I would look for 2 markers there, then find the missing one and see if it is a confirmation mark.

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
DSCN1898.JPG DSCN1901.JPG Thanks Tinhorn and Maverick1 I surely will take all this to heart as I know next to nothing about T hunting. In the first photo I have the usual rocks to find,diamond, heart, pentagon, turtles, ect. In the second is the heart rock in the back ground from a different angle, appears to be a turtle on the right looking at another shaft sign, and the left a bear looking out probably at another rock. How big are the triangles I will find and will a camera catch the auras in the shade on a sunny day. Thanks guy's what you do means a lot to us. Rocky

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread