1650s Jesuit symbol on manuscript book

Axeman225

Mar 26, 2017
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Na
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need help figuring out what this symbol means. This symbol is on the front and back of a 17h Century book which was not printed or mass produced. I would guess it is the author's house or something related to his Jesuit relations. His name is Adrien Jourdan. It appears to be 4 closed S's around an O and F

Attachments

• IMG_2178.JPG
    IMG_2178.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 108

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Looks to me like the 4 Directions with the center having a 0 = possibly gold, with a F possibly 6 other directions off the compass. which they did use That # of degrees for their directions

OP
OP
A

Axeman225

Mar 26, 2017
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Na
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I genuinely don't understand anything you just said

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I genuinely don't understand anything you just said

F is the 6th letter of the alphabet. 6 degrees off would make the 4 cardinal directions be 6 degrees, 96 degrees, 186 degrees, and 276 degrees.

Used for deception ... in order to protect things buried. One using the directions would compensate 6 degrees for the headings given.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I agree fully with everything you said Chadeaux, I think that everything the Jesuit Priest said was of a secret nature. the Bible was used fully used with ALL of its seccrets

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My opinion of the Jesuits is not exactly of "Holy" people as the word Holy denotes spiritual cleanness. I can think of several things they have done that stand in direct opposition to the Holy writings in the Bible. I'm a student of the Bible and have been for over 40 years so ... but that's a discussion for another forum I don't have access to here.

Suffice it to say that 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 fits.

Those who murder for riches (remember, I am First Nations - Indian) ... while making a pretense of serving God fit the description there.

Not going to say they did not hide riches, because they definitely did. However, maybe they are not on the side they say they are.

Are they not the ones who designed and built the death traps?

Poisoned some of the caches?

Killed their slaves?

Be well dsty.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you know the Jesuit. Then you can tell from just looking at the picture. It's coded with the information. It's telling you where each stash is located. Each one of those 4 S look the same but there not. 6 is also the number of Man. The whole picture tells me something. Look real good at the f. Now if you studied the small things you might see the details that's hidden. Where did you find this picture?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need a copy of this manuscript

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will also agree with Chad. On them being of questionable character. But I will not judge them either. Being on a site I see things that are differently over most people thinking of things. Somethings I have not spoke of and not sure how to go about it. One thing is for sure. they use the story's from the Bible. The end time battle between God's Angles and Satan's. Every site I see has the same thing. The SOS could have a meaning of Save our Souls. Or the evil version of the sons of satan.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Thanks Chadeaux, I fully Agree with you Seems that it would fit well to throw some numbers around. Perhaps the 6's didn't make the cut

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread