Searchers Picture WOW !!!!!

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Searcher's Picture WOW !!!!!

I am glad the folder couldn't take any more pictures. Gave me time to study this more.
The cave is a heart just to the right of cave is a skull face with an upside down cross made from dots. the left eye of skull looks like a glass container (or something along those lines). the whole area around this skull has a lot to say. you have a big arrow to the left of heart going up, can't tell what it points to. Next time take a panarama view, thake one picutre move just a little take another go up and down as well has side ways, the print them and put them together, so you can see the entire area. I have found the spaniards would mark things up sid down or what ever to confuse people who wasn't suppose to know. I still haven't looked at your other pics.

Jacko

Attachments

• Searcher 3.jpg
    Searcher 3.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,789
OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Re: Searcher's Picture WOW !!!!!

OK here's something I missed. Above the right lobe of heart ( as your looking at it) is another heart with two eye's and a mouth with big lips. MOUTH means dig here according to the info I have. OK there are two other smaller hearts above each eye. Now If you enlarge this take a look at the chin of face over heart (cave) under the chin looks like a void area. Looks like a square piece has been cut out. Why??? maybe if you put a crow bar in it and popped out the chin the whole face comes along and presto maybe a treasure. Don't know but, what have ya got to lose. Something improtant is near by for sure, if that's not it take your time and look close.!!!! P.S. Didn't see any warning signs, but YOU need to look close as I wouldn't want a wall of rocks falling on Ya.

Jacko

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
White's. Old, yellow but still waterproof!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

wow
thanks, i can see what your seeing now. thats pretty cool!!!
heres the same cave. whats weird is that i took the pic sideways just never looked at it...
do ya see the gray colored cross or x just above (as the pic is, sideways) the right lobe? another just to the right of that one.
searcher

Attachments

• IMAGE007X.JPG
    IMAGE007X.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 3,070
OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Yes I saw the crosses, forgot to put them in the post. The blue one sticks out like a sore thumb. I'll take a look at it again with the new picture. that's a different angle than I could get by turning it around.

JOCKO

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

update
went back. the face came off, nothing else happened!! found a few other signs/pointers. i'm really confused now!!!
found; E, pointer on back of small turtle head(another), heart with line coming off it(arrow?lightning?) another "egg" shape.
what does the "E" stand for? i can guess, but thats it.
H.confusionreingsattimesamongstthewiseH. searcher

Shannon

Feb 25, 2005

searcher, did you see the reply to "help with kgc symbols"??

gldhntr posted this

"in reply to the original post,, i have an old book that shows spanish markings and it shows a E as meaning ==stop, OR turnabout;;change direction.......being as you have a backwards E maybe this will help.....can't find the other symbol anywhere so would guess it possibly could be directional .....knowing they used all different symbols i looked in my indian stuff also, nothing close...."

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shannon
i'll post a pic later, maybe tommorrow, its too late now.
the E is right side up... near the rock with the hole in the top of it..other pointer is nowhere near.
i think the hole in the wall is a ruse... this other is leading me elsewere. we shall triumph in the face of adverse, ancient reality.
i find it difficult to enter into the thinking processes of dead men.. very intriguing also!
searcher

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Searcher-- How big is the EGG shaped rock?? I was told the small par of the egg is the pointer to treasure. If those sign, were on the back of the face or under it then these (I'd think would be your Key to success). P.S. If that is a Lightning bolt be very carefull. That is one of the death trap signs !!! Usually at or near treasure. If I am wrong on that, someone let know.

Jacko.

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the egg shape i found is carved in a rock not the rock itself. it seems more like a hoof print(maybe) because one end is "open"
heres a pic of the E i found...!!

searcher

Attachments

• IMAGE041X.JPG
    IMAGE041X.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 2,958

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

heres a pic of the heart with arrow/lightning coming out top left lobe.
searcher

Attachments

• IMAGE036X.JPG
    IMAGE036X.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 2,918
N

nitrogold

Searcher,

Do you have a clearer pic of the E symbol rock without the shadows? E shaped symbol " [ " indicates an entrance to a cave, vault, or mine. It also indicates the direction for entry. I would not move the rock but take a compass bearing of the symbol. I marked up your photo to see if it matches a carving that I have located.

nitrogold

Attachments

• Esymbolmarkup.jpg
    Esymbolmarkup.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 2,666

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado

Searcher,
Your confused because there is nothing there. Your reading into stuff to much man. The E is just a sunlight & shadow. It's pretty obvious. Don't read so much into stuff. All it does is distract you from the real treasure. I know that the longer your out the more you start to see stuff everywhere. Here is a good rule of thumb..... when you think you have something try to prove it is nothing, if you can't disprove it then you might have something.
I look at it like this if it is not a real marker I want to get on to finding the real thing. I don't want to waste anytime on false hopes.
The worst thing is that a lot of them are gone. The Spanish came back or the Mexicans got them or the real hunters with right equipment found them already. So we need to eliminate the false & the ones gone already & get to the few that are still there. They are still out there so don't give up. One of the fundamental issues with seeing something in everything is that when you do get onto something no real hunter will take you seriously & you just might need their help.

Good hunting

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nitrogold; sorry, that's the only pic i have right now. haven't been back in a while either. when i do i can get a better pic. others say the "E" means -turn around, go back,etc.- were is your info from? post a pic of your carving....
colorado mike; i wasn't going to even acknowledge your post at first! yes there is "something" there. i have seen it, put my fingers on it. i've seen it in total light, in total shadow, it is very blatant when seen first hand! maybe the pic isn't good enough so you can tell that it's there also!! i have tried to disprove everything that i've found!! so far they all came out real, except the small cave(i haven't dug very deep for a reason!)
searcher

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oops, i was wrong!! went back and found another pic of the "E" stone. this is how i saw it the first time.
searcher

Attachments

• IMAGE036X.JPG
    IMAGE036X.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,542

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado

Hey don't be mad at me your the one that posted the crappy pic. The new one looks better, at least you can actually see something in the new pic. What else in the area convinces you that there is something there? Don't get defensive, I am really curious.

Colorado

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Hey Seacher----? I took a look at your picture and changed the darkness a little. do you have any color photos, I can see things better with color.? You have a lot going on in your big rock there. You'll need a magnifying glass to see it all. I mainly looked on the outer edges of the big rock, as too much in it very confusing. Now if you look all the surrounding rocks have things to say also. I have a funny feeling about these signs and symbols. I feel they are Indian (ancient) like AZTEC. Only because of what I saw.

? Jacko

Attachments

• searcher.jpg
    searcher.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2,472

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sorry jacko, that is a color pic! the whole area is very gray and "lonely"!!
yep i have the "funnies" also when i'm there!! things just don't add up or look quite spaniard to me.
thanks searcher

Terry In Florida

Mar 3, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here is what I saw from this rock.

Attachments