What mean this sign

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
same photo with effects i see more 2 sign. What mean that all signs? Any body to help please???

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you got my PM about the area under the highway you are on the right spot. this rock is telling you to look for this shape and compare it to the area your at, you should have three distinct areas. Your last rock picture should be right over the top of the dig area but, it says there is GAS in the opening, and looks like it is sealed pretty good you will probably have to have permission to dig since it is public. So be careful and don't get hurt.

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What mean plow marks?

mcb66

Mar 17, 2009
A walk behind plow for breaking up the ground in order to plant crops.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
same photo with effects i see more 2 sign. What mean that all signs? Any body to help please???

Your road (in the field) narrows. At the end of your trail, turn right. Look for a marker/sign that will take yot to a square mountain top, or a square hill top (like a mesa) or high plateau.

Your bottom right sign where you put your arrow,.....means...you have to go UP. (as in climbing a slope)

Safe travels, be careful,....good luck

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other

Any help pls?

Oki,

There are 2 more details,
1.- Your high-up place, should be quite high that "a big bird" is showing to fly straight at it. (possible mountain top)

2.- Your "Y" symbol, has a rounded bottom like a chalice or cup with a stem, and has a big "X" inside and 3-4 additional spots. That could be your X spot, or dig site. It should be visible from your "high" place, and possibly could be some kind of a Visible Monument such as 3-4 Big Rocks together, or next to each other.

See what you can do,....but when you see/find other rock monuments, take pictures ALL AROUND and post them here. Try to avoid direct sun light on your rocks when taking pictures.

BE Safe,...güle güle

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
God Bless you too, friend. But the link you sent me via P.M., does not open on my computer. Sorry, but I have bad internet connection, sometimes. I'll try to help when I can.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or go to forum : X Marks Spot and search let see this

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Those pictures are from a very old stone structure with a 900 years old Knights Templar Cross carved on it. It could have been an old Christian church, or a Templar outpost of the area. The ancient concrete and stone work look identical of that time period, and the steps are usually the few structural parts that will remain in place after the building was destroyed along history's troubled past.

What part of the Levant is that located in?

Do you know the approximate distance (in kilometers) from there..... to Jerusalem?

Do you have any idea or knowledge about ancient trading routes in that area? or any other Christian ancient settlements? Maybe Greek Orthodox or Armenian?

Very interesting and nice find. ...Congratulations

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Levant??
From the cross to Jérusalem have 4312 km,
Yes ancien roman trading route
No sience of orthodox church on this place
What the marks/signs tell???

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
OK friend, I will respect that....as you say(pm)
About Levant?...please Google it.
Ancient Roman trading routes......possible "The Silk Road" coming from the Extreme-Orient, (India & China) for the Mediterranean basin markets, (aka the Roman Empire)
The marks/signs say "their presence". Nothing more, from what I can see. Unless there are more signs associated with what you show. Gule-gule

One of the world's richest history is in your part of the world. Some of it is known, some of it is unknown or forgotten. Beautiful and amazing world.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend levant its NW orientation from this country, have conections with Rome and galie ( france)

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Levant its NW from this country.
Now same its the most rich :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread