ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Are the Jaguar's man spots......those of a jaguar? Why is there an "M" at the start of the tail?

Is that a tail of a Jaguar? .....or a Reptile?

Why is it.....that the Human legs (of the jaguar) are armored? Just like the armored legs of a 'fighting man' in armor?

Why is the stance of the Legs..........'en-garde'? at ready?

I guess, everybody has his/her own choice to make.

...edit: ...the nose (of the human head) and the Tip of the Tail point in the same direction. Forward ...at stance/en-garde

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are the Jaguar's man spots......those of a jaguar? Why is there an "M" at the start of the tail?

Is that a tail of a Jaguar? .....or a Reptile?

Why is it.....that the Human legs (of the jaguar) are armored? Just like the armored legs of a 'fighting man' in armor?

Why is the stance of the Legs..........'en-garde'? at ready?

I guess, everybody has his/her own choice to make.

...edit: ...the nose (of the human head) and the Tip of the Tail point in the same direction. Forward ...at stance/en-garde

I see.

O...K...gif

I think I need more coffee. :coffee2:

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Second cup. :coffee2::coffee2:

I'm thinking the information I need from this Jaguar is firstly, that a Jaguar can't change his spots; and secondly, everything I need to know is right here......

jaguar man.jpg

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I add to that the information I already have from this site.....

jaguar man.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....and info I have received privately from Markmar.......

jaguar man.jpg

......I have enough information to keep me busy the entire summer. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mind you, the angles may be a little off as no handheld GPS this trip and can't take precise measurements. But this is damn close. Hope to acquire one soon, the suspense is killin' me. :BangHead:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It's possible you guys are overthinking this petroglyph. IMO, the carving serves two purposes. First, it's a cat/jaguar/man symbol. Being near an ancient trail heading east (Correction: should read WEST from the Rio Grande), it gets the attention of those who may be searching for that symbology. Secondly, the man-part is looking westerly. I suppose you could also add that the cat-part's tail is also pointing westerly. IMO, it's a message. Keep heading west. Of course, as always, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's possible you guys are overthinking this petroglyph. IMO, the carving serves two purposes. First, it's a cat/jaguar/man symbol. Being near an ancient trail heading east from the Rio Grande, it gets the attention of those who may be searching for that symbology. Secondly, the man-part is looking westerly. I suppose you could also add that the cat-part's tail is also pointing westerly. IMO, it's a message. Keep heading west. Of course, as always, I could be wrong.

Did you find anything West?

It's also possible I got some bad coffee. It is Luna Co. after all.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
....and info I have received privately from Markmar.......

View attachment 1715341

......I have enough information to keep me busy the entire summer. :icon_thumright:

You got it all,....in this one. Including the hind legs.

Sdcfia, the cat thingie.....who came up with that interpretation? What makes it an absolute Truth? Was it you? Or someone else?
We can ALL be wrong.
Let each person decide for him/herself. IMO

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Head's Up fellas.....I am prepared this time. :nono:

go girl.jpg

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....and I just finished 2 cups of coffee. :wink: :coffee2::coffee2:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you find anything West?

Uh huh. The Cookes Range.

[[ Please note correction in Post #231. Trail leads west from the Rio Grande to the area where the petroglyph is. ]]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your bravery knows no bounds, Markmar. :whip2: :-*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread