The Duck Symbol: Found at Major Treasure Accumulation Rooms

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
nice duck symbol mesa buddy that just goes to show that stilldign posts do have merit. i kept thinking these naysayers need a nasty reply but i thought not. thanks for posting that duck. the shadow picture i posted was actually cropped from an image i found on one of the naysayers own post. i thought they might have recognized their own picture but i guess they didnt. because they just dont have common sense. they would rather run people down than take the knowledge people give them and open their mind to possibilitys rather than degrading people. when i see these type of people i like to read their recent posts to see if they degrade others on this website. im quite sure that these same individuals will either say its a natural formation or that they cant see it. the good book says something like this let them who have ears hear and who have eyes see. and if they can not see things like this it is beacause the man above has blinded them. again i say nice duck. :D

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
The reason I am laughing is this week I was just opportune enough to catch three people digging holes at random simply because of this post.
there are as many as a dozen or more new holes ( very large holes) in our desert here because of this post.
These guys admit to having the idea that any sign or monument near a duck symbol or supposed duck symbol itself is a dig here sign. All because they see a duck head in everything now. and all after reading this post.

I am not in any way a nay sayer.
I am looking at the post from a stand point of what I am seeing.
a lot of work for me or the local BLM officer after he see's the holes .

It really isn't as funny as all that.
I am trying not to be as angry as I want to be.
I do have the licence #to the vehicle they were driving and if they are registered Tnet members I hope they are ashamed enough to fill in those holes.
If I have to fill them, I will turn the diggers in.

Just see a duck head and no other signs .
No , I'm not ridiculing a legitimate symbol or sign or monument,
I am only trying to say slow down and make sure it is what you see and actually point to where you are digging. Make quadruple sure before you tear up a whole trail and find nothing.
In the process ruin the situation for everyone.

Thom
OD

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MesaBuddy, Thanks a million for the pic....I for one ...would have walked right by that formation without giving it a second thought.... Now thanks to the education that I have received from you.....I will be a little more knowledgeable if I should ever come across such a sign....Thanks again...Steve

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P
Thanks Kid ;D
OD , thats exactly it , I have seen folks go crazy and dig up a whole mountain side , makes you wonder sometimes , not all monuments mean dig here ;) , and as you can see I cropped out the hole :D, kidding ya OD ;)
Your welcome Stevesno 8)
MB

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Kidd,

No apology needed.

Sorry I chose this thread to go off on.
I should apologise to you all.

Kidd,
I also believe there is a whole family of ducks in your shadow rock
Let me reorganize my stuff and get my computer back on line.
(I'm borrowing this one)
I'll post a photo of the sweetest nesting quail you will ever see.
The biggest too. complete down to the crest on it's head.

Thom
OD

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Kidd,

Just between you and I,
If this were your sign I would advise that mom and babies are traveling, Count the babies and travel in that direction for more signsthe distance to be the number of babies in Varas, possibly X10.

That is what I would do if it were my marker.

Thom
OD

wyoming

Jun 8, 2007
wyoming
I think alot of what is said is meant to send the novice out spending his days digging in a hole where nothing will be found.

The duck symbol is a really good one, should you find it. But it's true meaning has nothing to do with the amount of treasure concealed. I am sorry boys. But I couldn't resist telling you. The symbol goes deeper than that. If you can figure it out and do find it's true meaning, I do not think you will be in here spouting out about what it really means.
That one is one of those that you have to becarefull to whom you share the info with.
You are on the right track though. At least you have noticed the importance of it as a symbol. Now just have to narrow it down.

The owls, I don't believe relate as much to the duck symbol as some might think. The owl? Just what is an owl and what does it stand for? Step into the owl's world- look through the owl's eyes, live the owl's life.
That one should give you enough to go from there to the next clue nearby.

wyoming

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See Olddog This is why I follow Yours, Stilldign, and Twistedforks Replies all over T-Net Like a lost Puppy. You just answered another of my Many questions again without me having to ask it . Your Reply #34 and #36 answered a Big question for ME. ;) You can expect 20 more E-Mails and about 10 PM's from me related to this Topic. You brought it upon yourself. ;D Thanks Again Buddy. God Bless You !!!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wyoming said:
I think alot of what is said is meant to send the novice out spending his days digging in a hole where nothing will be found.

The duck symbol is a really good one, should you find it. But it's true meaning has nothing to do with the amount of treasure concealed. I am sorry boys. But I couldn't resist telling you. The symbol goes deeper than that. If you can figure it out and do find it's true meaning, I do not think you will be in here spouting out about what it really means.

Yes, the duck has a hidden meaning indeed. I will tell the secret of how to decipher the elusive duck symbol:

(slightly condensed version)
If a woman floats in water, then she is made of wood.

Does wood sink in water? No it floats!

What also floats in water besides wood?

A DUCK!

So................if a woman weighs the same as a DUCK, then she's made of wood, and therefore.................

A WITCH!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Best-Mike

Infosponge

Jul 20, 2006
Too close to the border
Detector(s) used
They went that way <<<<<>>>>>>
Gollum, you're so wise in the ways of witch's! So the duck will lead us to water, and not the Holy Grail. How Benevere of you Sir, good night.

PS. You may join me at the round table.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Once again Mike ,

Your wisdom is without peer.
Thanks I needed that.

Victorio,
Thanks for refreshing the memory,
here is that photo of the quail for all.

Attachments

• Odd_monuments-_Birds_001_A.jpg
    Odd_monuments-_Birds_001_A.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,078

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Here is another great bird pointer.
This one was taken about 1/2 mile away.

The whole point of these pix is yes, the duck symbol is as stilldiggin says.
But it isn't just ducks. He should have said BIRDS. Seated, flying or nesting, they all do the SAME thing.
And all are rare to find, and can most often be seen from one angle.

Yes. It is that big !

Attachments

• Odd_monuments-_Birds_002_A.jpg
    Odd_monuments-_Birds_002_A.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,037

wyoming

Jun 8, 2007
wyoming
All I am saying is yes I get freaked out,,there is alot that some folks should not know,,,just take heed before you give info out,,,sure they got to get it somewhere,,,but it is not here,,,,this is a place of bragging and a place where others come to see if anyone is on to them,,,nothing more. If you want to know,,the world is full of those answers, just because joe blow says thats what it means,,are you going to stand in the line like the rest, with blind faith or find out for yourself,,,
How many here actually find anything? What 1% maybe,,,,and out of those,,do you think they are going to tell you anything? I doubt it,,,This place has crooks whom would hit you with a shovel if the time was right!

Yes it is still a good place to come,,once in awhile you find someone whom knows what you know,,,I like that,,,or you can help someone a little,,,But most of the people here would destroy the best clues they had and not even know it!
Yeah,,thats right! I am all that,,but it is the truth!

How many of you ever really looked at it? How many have did the research? How many have read about such things? What maybe 1% has read the right stuff, the other 80% read what someone else wrote on how they found something,,,,do you think they would tell you how they found it? An where? Come on! Be real,,,,it is not going to put any presure on them-by lying to you all.
How many of you know this,,,such a simple little thing,,yet none of you really ever give it much thought! The number 3,,,,,research that! If you research that, you will know what I am talking about, you won't have to come in here, except to see if anyone is on to you,,,,,Not just here but through time,,where the number 3 began,,,start there,,,,thats where it awaits!

For those of you whom think different,,,good luck! Cause you are getting no where in a hurry, probably blow up the best piece of directions you needed to get what you want!

later
wyoming

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who Can Share a Little on the Number " 3 ". :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread