owl symbols

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i have read a few posts about owl symbols. i am attaching a picture that looks like an owl to me. deep inside a cave here. this camera shoots four pictures at once . each camera shows a ninety degree veiw giving a full 360 veiw. in other picture looks like a temp cross. the light is comind from oustide that produced the cross on floor of cave. kiddrock33

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Kidd,

That is some amazing photography.
I will have to get with you about the type of camera you have,

Meanwhile.
You are right. that does look like an owl to me too.

OD

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
aqua vu 360 with a digital video recorder. the recorder was 100.00 with a chip i get 1000 still photos and several hours of video. its black and white with a moniter i can see all four directions or just one at a time. it has a sixty five foot cable from camera to moniter. which is toally submersible . its has forty light emitting diodes. its not infered but something better that doesnot reflect particles so much. this camera can take pictures in absolute darkness. besides underwater. it was amazing to find artifacts with a 600.00 ice fishing camera. it can not be used out of water for more than 15 minutes. so dry caves are iffy.the videos i have taken are awesome. i see a votex inside the cave its amazing. it would help if more light could be added using the 12 volt accessory plug it has in it. the battery will last at least six hours. kiddrock33

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Way too cool.
The things we think of to hunt with.
I will someday have to put together a post with an innovative idea I came up with to study coins using a microscope, a digital camera and a USB port on a PC.

The Mint mark on a Lincoln cent will fill up your screen.
the photos are amazing.

I am looking into an Idea you have given me about cave and mine probing
I think there is Merritt in your camera system but a wireless system and a remote carrier will go deeper if the path is clear, without my presence to operate it. all done with a remote controll.

I have seen similar ideas but it may prove to be something with serious Merritt.

OD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread