Mona Lisa, Megaliths and a Map

OP
OP
S

sluggozim61

Mar 22, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you sluggo. I belive your work is ground breaking and should lead to many more interesting finds.
Wow. thanks. i hope so. Here is Da Vinci's Lady With Ermine. Her hand just looked odd to me, the fingers, the shading. Filtering, tinting and a touch of blur.....what the heck is on her hand? some intriguing shapes. enjoy.

I have Richard Verdi's book on Poussin, its great. PSX_20201008_222323.jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice sluggo. Theres just to much in his work for it to be a fluke of things. The same as i see out here in the field . Things hidden till the lighting and shadows are right. Same type of symbols too. I have a photo of your web sight symbol some where, ill have to see if i can find it and post it. What did these guys know,what are they telling in there codes. What a mystery .

OP
OP
S

sluggozim61

Mar 22, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the other side of the painting and, it looks like he gave us a closeup of the correct bay. I could draw the lines but pretty plain that the coastal points all around are pretty good. And the same lifeless paint.

I had a good morning. My next post blew me away.

Thamk you so much. I am trying to get this to a credentialed authority to run with it if worthy of their attention.

sluggo 2021_01_30_10_09_47_869.jpg IMG_20210129_204249_323.jpg

OP
OP
S

sluggozim61

Mar 22, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not only did he give us a closeup of the landing area, he gave a general direction of North, not very accurate other than North is leftish.[emoji5]

This should give a bit more weight to the map theory.

Yep, a great morning. 2021_01_30_10_26_38_949.jpg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I went to the other side of the painting and, it looks like he gave us a closeup of the correct bay. I could draw the lines but pretty plain that the coastal points all around are pretty good. And the same lifeless paint.

I had a good morning. My next post blew me away.

Thamk you so much. I am trying to get this to a credentialed authority to run with it if worthy of their attention.

sluggo View attachment 1898473 View attachment 1898476

Are there authorities for something like this.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I see that Da Vinci lived and died about 160 miles east of your area of interest. Have you ever found evidence that he was in the area of the dolman.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
If you run a line straight across the painting, it runs just below the mouth, which could have some symbolism, and it goes to the bluff where the area looks similar to the real location of the dolman on the coast. Also, from what I've read about the painting, the background you're looking at, could have been added.

OP
OP
S

sluggozim61

Mar 22, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you run a line straight across the painting, it runs just below the mouth, which could have some symbolism, and it goes to the bluff where the area looks similar to the real location of the dolman on the coast. Also, from what I've read about the painting, the background you're looking at, could have been added.
Those features totally look added, but I wonder if that look was purposeful. He could be taunting us, but he is definitely deceiving us.

Now, for the sky and the detail under the hatching on both sides.

onward. thank you for your collaboration.
PSX_20210120_165628.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread