Drill Holes and Water Holes

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
no its not a quarry . these stones were quarried but elsewhere and placed in this position . i know this due to the fact the underlying stones have drill holes that could not have been drilled while in these locations . its physically impossible. im quite sure a natural cave flows directly below these stones. the drill hole that is with compass when filled to a certain level the diamond shape is more prominent with the north point nubbed off.john site definitly.i have found carvings that extend from this stone and drill hole due west all in a straight line. one is a keystone carving with a heart in it. one point of diamond stone does light up i have a pic ill look for them kidd

OP
OP
S

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
kidd,
the treasure is mostly gold. the triangle is bogus, stay away from it. find the two owls and you'll find your covered opening, which is 14 feet deep. whatever directions (to the opening) you're getting, reverse them.

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
how do i find the owls. do they look like this?

Attachments

• owl.jpg
    owl.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 966
OP
OP
S

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
kidd,
yes, they can be petroglyphs. if you need to use infrared to view them then they're probably not what you're looking for.

OP
OP
S

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
kidd,
take a look at the post titled "Tree Marking" by racknroll. this carving is the same as your slab. the only difference is that the incorporations have to be done differently on stone. note the lines coming from the diamond. your slab had to incorporate these lines into the very slab itself, but these two maps are basically stating the same thing. the only variances (in the info between the two)have to do with direction, distance, etc.

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i will look for it. i am using a camera with lights attached white led lights i wasnt aware of this possible petroglyph it just showed up i was fishing my camera up through a slot in the cave its absolute darkness in there except in the other pic you can see a hole where light penetrates onto cave floor from outside. i enlarged that hole from outside and was able to crawl into that area where these are located but i have not tried to locate them. ill go see that post you mentioned .

OP
OP
S

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
kidd,
I know that in a previous reply that I mentioned the fact that your slab appeared to be well within the time span for treasure signs. Now I'm going to expand on that information, mainly because of the tree carvings you have posted.
I have been to sites where there were treasure signs carved into trees, however, these signs could not have been more that 10 to 15 years old. It became obvious that the "family," or, family members had come back to check on the sites to make sure that everything was fine and to update information as the older trees and cactus died off.....as Hillbilly Bob Brewer tells us these people are a form of sentinel. These treasures are of great importance, and to think that these people have forgotten about them is ridiculous. With that being said, lets move on.
Your tree carvings prove that you have a John site. The "73" carving is telling you that you need to find the triangle. Now, I know I said to stay away from the triangle but seeing this "73" adds a whole new dimension to this site.
Your first point in this triangle will be an owl shaped rock, or, at the very least, a partially buried rock that will have the number "13" on it. There will be other directions on this rock that will try to take to take you off into the triangle, but don't go there.
My suggestion is this, locate this triangle then get back to me. The rest of this information will be given to you through personal e-mails.

OP
OP
S

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
kidd,
Locate this triangle and you are very, very close to your treasure.

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i have heard ,maybe from you, im not sure, that a pile of stones could be a point of a triangle. this are is devoid of stones on surface only ones visible are piled together as if they were gathered and placed. this pile and 73 carving are at least a mile from symbol area i have been posting.

OP
OP
S

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
kidd,
I have never seen, nor heard, of a pile of rocks being a triangle point. Could it be true? I guess maybe. But when you consider the fact that this treasure was too important to lose, you begin to see why partially buried and mostly rocks were the best way to not only conceal the site from outsiders, but these partially buried rocks are also oriented in specific directions (due to the info on them) and so, if these rocks were to be moved you would then lose the info.
I have seen piles of rocks at sites, but they had nothing to do with a triangle.

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
even though the guy near diamond stone has a shovel in his hand doesnt mean hes digging. lol but ill bet if he dug down over 5 feet he still would not find the bottom of that stone. awful big stones to have been placed in that position but evidently they did.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread