curious as to what you all may have to say about this one

OP
OP
wyoming

wyoming

Jun 8, 2007
wyoming
Whats odd about this one, is that about 40 miles away is an old mayan site. I found a keystone there,,,following it led me to this rock,,,,It matches the rock! An then I went further with it.

I did the same thing as shown drawn out there earlier in the comments,,,traced it,,but was no good with out the keystone.
wyoming

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find. I think there is a heart rock on the ground in front of the map lower left of pic. I circled.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 989

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Well though you seem to have solved it..when i look at it I notice the upper part of it seems to mimic the cliff behind it, particularly the vertical cleft in the ridge toward the right and the descending crack on the left.

As a novice i might check that cliff out down low just about where the hole is on the map rock or sword blade.

Fascinating what you have found. Thanks for posting.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Just my opinion, but I agree with a couple of folks on here a couple of things. The rock appears to be a conglomerate of a compressed sandy-like material and various-sized smaller stones that give the impression if shapes.

The hole doesn't look natural, but it also doesn't appear to have any meaning so it's possible it is also a natural mark formed when the stone was in a different position.

The stone is definitely arrow-shaped on the right side but, again, it's either a natural formation or a very obvious sign. If this is the case, it's almost surely pointing towards a non-treasure related landmark of some type.

I really don't see any marks that appear to be manmade other than possibly the hole. If you're making your presumptions based on a fist-sized piece of stone found 40 miles away, there's very little chance the two are related.

OP
OP
wyoming

wyoming

Jun 8, 2007
wyoming
Ah but it is related ( the fist size object ) It matches the flat rock-
I like all my replies- you will see more of this stuff in the future. I plan to bring this all out into the open. Thus will change alot of things- ALOT.

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
Wyoming.....it seems we have the same stuff between us...and the same issue of trying to determine what ancient culture is responsable.
I am currently leaning towards incan for my own reasons wether the history books agree is another story. Email me if you wish to share a
few pics and thoughts on the subject if you wish.

DW

OP
OP
wyoming

wyoming

Jun 8, 2007
wyoming
Sounds good, I can prove aztec, and mayan, the inca bit- not enough yet, got some matches but no gods yet. My email is in here some where, but you can email me at [email protected]

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
wyoming said:
Ah but it is related ( the fist size object ) It matches the flat rock-
I like all my replies- you will see more of this stuff in the future. I plan to bring this all out into the open. Thus will change alot of things- ALOT.
Does it match it exactly, or is it just roughly the same shape? Do you have a pic so we can compare the two?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
wyoming said:
yes got a lot of pics- the stone is called the eastern wind
The small one is called Eastern Wind?

Sorry, that's actually the one I was asking about pictures of.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread