Basic signs and symbols you have found

takamikim

Sep 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!

Is this Stone Faced with signs / marks consider that there's really a treasure???

Need help...Please....

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Second pic from bottom is upsidedown,flipover, then there will be a nose on left (side). Right behind there is hole looking thing ,right above , two x looking things, making like a face, the hole thing,as nose. Find the nose, go to eye. lol, Justsayn, Thanks

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a face I found not long ago 20120806_234735-1.jpg another strange rock 20120926_181109-1.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Justintime, is that second stone a meteorite??

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello shortstack, Not a meteorite, I wish, its made of stone. The rock has been flaked by ,Indians. If therewas gold hidden during the day of the Indian, you bet they knew. They knew every cave,every hill,everycreek,ect. I have found artifacts,that led to others. There is some type of IA everyplace listed above. Found,a stone that lead me to a hidden cave, Indians,were precision nappers,and could make the flakes go any direction,they chose. I would find things that wasn't nothing but had some napping on it, then figured out what was trying to be said. Lol. Thought I was crazy,at first, I stared finding. Always walk that few,extra steps. Thanks,Justintime.....8-)

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a little beauty, found from Indian map found on rock. 20120927_231548-1.jpg a piece of amethyst, a large core,flaked all the way round,with faces,ect.,all in it. Some faces which are,holographic ,caused by prisms of the stone. 20120927_222627-1-1.jpg when the light hits just right. 20120927_222251-2.jpg 20120927_224052-1-1.jpg 20120927_222848-1-1.jpg 20120927_224052-1-1.jpg ect. Much more, its crazy. Thanks Justintime

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. Justintime, you said Indian map? What did the map look like and what led you to your finds? Thanks Charliejr

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello shortstack, Not a meteorite, I wish, its made of stone. The rock has been flaked by ,Indians. If therewas gold hidden during the day of the Indian, you bet they knew. They knew every cave,every hill,everycreek,ect. I have found artifacts,that led to others. There is some type of IA everyplace listed above. Found,a stone that lead me to a hidden cave, Indians,were precision nappers,and could make the flakes go any direction,they chose. I would find things that wasn't nothing but had some napping on it, then figured out what was trying to be said. Lol. Thought I was crazy,at first, I stared finding. Always walk that few,extra steps. Thanks,Justintime.....8-)

Sounds like you've made one of those discoveries that should open up a whole new area to watch out for. Another member discovered that many mining locations were marked by trails containing very small rock carvings that would almost fit into your pocket. The carvings were of basic things such as hearts, boots, pointing fingers, etc, and the key point was that the carved stones were of different geological make up than the base stones on the trail. The carved stones were done in the stone from the mining site.

Someone in those early groups was really devious. :occasion14:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice find. Justintime, you said Indian map? What did the map look like and what led you to your finds? Thanks Charliejr
Thanks CJ, The map,looked like this, 20121002_212603.jpg here's the back, 20121002_212825.jpg ,first pic,one click ,clock wise. Every thing was just right that day, picking up,the rock,looking past it,seeing. The two holes, marked rocks,and lead to the discovery of 20120930_213308-1.jpg and much more,pipe,ect. 20120930_213519-1.jpg some type of Jade Bead, turquoise, amethyst, a arrowhead with a fossil eye, this is some of the stuff, that was discovered using a found rock. 20120927_222251.jpg 20120927_222251.jpg Thanks, Justintime...

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like you've made one of those discoveries that should open up a whole new area to watch out for. Another member discovered that many mining locations were marked by trails containing very small rock carvings that would almost fit into your pocket. The carvings were of basic things such as hearts, boots, pointing fingers, etc, and the key point was that the carved stones were of different geological make up than the base stones on the trail. The carved stones were done in the stone from the mining site.

Someone in those early groups was really devious. :occasion14:
thanks Ss, always got to keep a eye open. There are some small ones. And yes, Very Devious,LoL, Justintime

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Well thats purty darn cool justintime. Sometimes the universe gifts us like that.

I wonder though, if the various items you found were in a circle?

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well thats purty darn cool justintime. Sometimes the universe gifts us like that.

I wonder though, if the various items you found were in a circle?[/QUO There was a circular bowl out of rock, with a strange stone on top that fit perfect,like a cap. The cap appeared to be, same rock. Inside was several objects,in a circle. Circle bowl with 4 idems,place around edge. The other , was covered in stone,next to a big rock. Had a face carved in it. Thanks Justintime

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Thanks justintime. I was pondering whether your finds were old or new. I saw a large circle once with a cross in it, , and it was made of various crystalline rocks mainly. Later I found out a New Age retreat used to be in the area. The circle was used in their meditation. The amethyst reminded me of it. But I doubt yours is New Age. Thanks again.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man, thats some very beautifull stuff you found there justintime, man thats cool. thanks for posting the photos. and thanks a million on the info. about the placement and size of those signs you have found. i often wondered about the smaller stones i have found that looked to be arranged. ill be watching for that stuff alot closer now, thanks.great info.

OregonGold76

Oct 9, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, might anyone know if the Spanish ever made it into Oregon?

OregonGold76

Oct 9, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this up where I prospect.

Attachments

• image-2987048317.jpg
    image-2987048317.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 178

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure picture.jpg

Can anyone explain this symbol for me? Thought it was a prairie dog with lightning in it but not sure?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
View attachment 687040

Can anyone explain this symbol for me? Thought it was a prairie dog with lightning in it but not sure?

I can't make it out too well but it looks like an upright figure with arms raised. If that's the case, I've seen something like it in Iowa. I sent a picture to an archeologist and he told me that shaman figures are represented in such a way. Have you noticed a cross associated with the character? Maybe even a Latin style cross. Is this in Wyoming?

Rick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread