Basic signs and symbols you have found

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Re: Basic Spanish signs and symbols you have found

Welp dsty..glad to know there is still some "interesting" markers for you. :wink: Do you have any hair left? hehe.

Here is the best I could do. Surely looks like a 4 1 8 and a possible A to me. The lower leg of the 4 may poke into another sign. The A may not have connected lines. That little thing on top looks to be pointing to the left. The other stuff is hard to make out.

Here is a tinted version in case it helps.

scan.jpg

dstymstery.jpg

Thom. Very sorry to hear that. Old friends are missed indeed.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

Tertiary.. I keep coming back to your pic and see more and more.
First off..it is normal for things to disappear when you get up close. As someone here told me early on, they were made to be seen from a distance.

Here is how it looks like a possible bunny to me. Also, on the bunny nose..I think there may be something you are suppose to see closer up.. try it different angles and use contrast or negative to see it. Are you able to see it? If not..you will in time after your eye is trained.

The circles with the lines connecting items are something I've personally started to notice more and more. Repeating signs of the same sort. I think that is normal for turtles and hearts...but...the blue circled ones seem similar to me. The one up front may be a face or a mine symbol. The one in back looks like a U with a line through it :icon_thumleft: Pictures can be deceiving but both blue circled items give me the impression of being the same in some way but not all ways.

I'm no expert though. But I wanted to stress to not get discouraged if when you get closer things dissapear :) It takes a while to train the eye.

To me this would be a very promising area. Pozo or mine or something right around there someplace, probably silver.. This is speculation only.

Attachments

• anomalymk3.jpg
    anomalymk3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 1,042

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

re foundries. Yes there is a doctoral thesis out there that is somewhat interesting...on foundry type activities at a spanish site.

Google is your friend.

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008

Hi Desertmoons ! Thanks for the input. Shortly after posting this my brother came over. He looked at it for a minute and pointed out the Poodle. I find I can see it clearly if I step back five or so feet from the screen but up close its not there for me. If we dont get more snow and the ground will freeze good I'll try to get to it this weekend for better pictures. The low angle of the sun might be a problem and this might have to wait till spring . My biggest concern right now is finding the signs that should lead to that rock. Having fun ! Jim

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee

OD,
I lost a fishing buddy 2 weeks ago. They asked me to do his funeral but I just couldn't. I cried through the whole memorial service.
Your friend has added value to your life and will always leave fond memories.
okey dokey

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Thom hang in there buddy, sorry to hear about the passing of your ol friend.
Ben

vlady

Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2010
Detector(s) used
Gold Master II, /Gemini III (2 boxes)

I could not see any sign, although I am new to the forum. I have walked in the field

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

Great monument Clay!

I know I wondered and still wonder many times if something is natural or not. To me this rock has many many things on it that confirm it is artificial. Here are a few. The rectangle areas I feel confident of. But remember it is speculation based on following trails only..never found anything.

Notice how the little stone upper leftish just does not seem right or ..seems different?

As Thom has often said..natural things in unnatural places.I will add, unusual aspects to a rock that seem out of place.

The other rectangle area to me looks like a man wearing head gear He is is gazing down to the right to his pet which may be avian,or perhaps a mammal or even a bag. It looks like an owl to me..right now. That may change. Which is right next to him :-X The headgear looks interesting , if it is head gear, as I've not seen any like that previously. It seems there is a nice little "o" there. In the middle.

The arrowed area is another possible winged figure or something else - not as sure what this is or if it is natural. There are other things too that I will not mention.

I mention all this for anybody getting into it. Over time and looking at a lot of rocks..your eye will start to discern what looks natural vs artificial. Additionally, you should start to see repeating shapes, forms and even marks! Well that's how it worked for me. If you are not sure, look for those confirmation marks or ..rock placements.

Vlady.. I can't count the hours i spent looking at pics from here wondering what people saw...in what looked like a rock to me. If you are a bit slow like me..it will takes months or even years to get adjusted lol

Placed rock.JPG

Placed rockmkclaypub.jpg

OP
OP
Old Dog

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Keep looking Clay,
The desert will soon tell you a multitude of secrets.

Gret pics by the way.
Looks like you have found the trail in.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007

CLAY!! HERE ARE SOME GUESSES ON MY PART,, THE WHITE CIRCLE HAS A FACE IN IT WHICH IS LOOKING INTO AN OPENING ( SHADED ENTRY? ) OR INTO THE HELMUT IT IS WEARING,, WHICH MIGHT MEAN,, TO LOOK FOR A SHAPE LIKE IT BUT ON A BIGGER SCALE, IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE THE SHADED AREA OR LIKE THE HELMUT! THE EAR PROTECTOR ON THE HELMUT, IS POINTING DOWN TO THE RED CIRCLE AREA, THE HELMUT ALSO HAS SMALL SIGNS ON THE FOREHEAD AREA!! THE HELMUT IS IN THE YELLOW CIRCLE!
THERE IS A FACE IN THE GREEN CIRCLE WITH ONE EYE LOOKING INTO THE MOUTH OF THE THE WARRIOR WITH THE HELMUT,, THIS MAYBE SHOWS THAT ONE ENTRANCE IS UNDER THE HELMUT FORMATION!! HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE!! HA!! td

Attachments

• anomaly-ENTRY-2.JPG
    anomaly-ENTRY-2.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 882
OP
OP
Old Dog

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

dsty said:
I don't know if this is the proper place to post this or not but it is important in my ventures " The Bible--Charles Kenworthy's books --- The Rocks Begin To Speak, ( Very good Bibliography, ) LaVan Martineau,--- Of Men and Gold, I know that part of if not all is a rewrite --- and yes I have Gale R. Rhoades book from the 1980 era, I got mine in 1982, Waybill To Lost Spanish Mines And Treasures, -- and Turtles Lead To Treasure. All of these books have helped along with Obsolete Spanish and Portuguese units of Measurements, a study of Viking Mooring holes,their ships - Length - Width - Location of their Cargo Holes, have you ever wondered about using your minds eye and think about rowing a small flat bottom ship down the South Canadian River with up to 25 tons of cargo, did they have teepee poles, hides, for building shelter when they camped for a while did they raise the ground in a circle ( as the Indians did ) to keep out the rain, wind, cold. Theres several horshoe bends and most that I've seen have symbols on the N.E outside corner, that holds true for River's Streams, Brooks, What i think is that a horseshoe has the same shape as a tunnel so they were marked. That's my theory anyway and they will venture out away from the bend I have found them five miles away. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest

You raise some good questions , and lend some good reference material as well.Much of what you are seeking the answers to has had most of us pulling out hair for years. LOL
maybe doing this together will sort some of it out.

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006

Ed T said:
Or these strange thing a ma giggies? These even come with a DEATH TRAP...

Ed T

Hi! The Natives of old used to use these big boulders as a community type metate. In other words, the women would gather and this is where they would grind the corn or whatever grain they had, as well as make pemmican. That's what made the "dishes" in the rock. Hope that helps you!
Twilla

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007

tertiaryjim!!! THE HELMET IS SOMEWHAT LIKE A ROMAN CENTURIANS, BUT WITHOUT THE PLUMMAGE,, I'M NOT GIVING UP,, UNTIL SOMEBODY ELSE SEE'S WHAT I SEE!! HA! td AND WELCOME TO T-NET TWILLA!!!

Attachments

• anomaly2nd TRY!!.JPG
    anomaly2nd TRY!!.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 863

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008

Tesoro Dog Sorry I didn't reply sooner but things have been hectic the last few days. YES I see much of what your pointing out. The original picture was taken from a long distance and not of the quality I would prefer to see on Treasurenet .Made an attempt to get out there last week but ,as expected the mud was so bad that I couldn't get close to my parking area and the hike in would be dangerous. Will have to wait till late spring when the land dries a bit. Thanks for the suggestions. Jim

OP
OP
Old Dog

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Best to stay safe.
I have said many times ...
No treasure is worth a life.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007

SURE THING JIMMY!! WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO HELP YOU WITH THIS ONE!! td

OP
OP
Old Dog

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Clay,
Try taking a few pics of this from a frontal view a little bit back from the face.
See if there are marks on the walls around it.
Look on either side or above.
I have an overhang that was fortified, they rolled and fitted large stones across the opening.
All the signs are in these rocks.

OP
OP
Old Dog

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

here are a couple pix of that fortified camp site I spoke of in the last post.

Attachments

• common_pix_579 1.jpg
    common_pix_579 1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 939
  • common_pix_580 2.jpg
    common_pix_580 2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 935
  • common_pix_581 3.jpg
    common_pix_581 3.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 946
  • common_pix_584 4.jpg
    common_pix_584 4.jpg