Real Treasure Rock,Need Help.

OkieGold

Jun 28, 2008
Hello. This is my first post on this site. I have been reading and watching for many years. I have found something very interesting but have finally decided to ask for some opinions.
I have this rock that seems to have been in this same posistion for many years,it has some distinct markings and sets at the edge of a small creek that splits off in three directions,the point of the rock sits beside an old oak tree and points to an island in the middle of the creek split. At the exact point this rock points is another rock that has a snakes head,it points further down the creek to nothing I can find. these two rocks are not like any other in the immediate area and had to have been hauled into the location,on the back of the main rock pictured is some signs,these rocks were discovered on a home place that has been occupied for well over 100 years,there is so much old trash (nails,bolts,bottlecaps,horseshoes,wagon parts) and the like in the area detecting is a laborous task.
The area is one that the spanish mined and outlaws passed through many times.Its in a 3 sided valley with good water,timber and grass. It is very secluded and has had little traffic except from the land owners for generations.
the pics are the front of the rock,distant and close up and the back of the rock close up. On the back is also a compass shape not in the picture along with a few other details I dont care to share.
Any input would be appericated.

O.G.

Attachments

• marker1.JPG
    marker1.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 881
  • closeup.JPG
    closeup.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 677
  • backmark.JPG
    backmark.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 664

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Sounds to me like you have been moving the junk out of your way as you go.
If not don't do it as metal piecs and parts may be clues to anything that is hidden.
if you already have dug up and moved the wagon parts and horseshoes etc..
This stone may be worthless.

OP
OP
O

OkieGold

Jun 28, 2008
I havent moved anything,There is the complete remains of an old wagon within 15 yards of the rock,the only thing left is the iron work and a little rotten wood, a cedar tree has grown up in between whats left of the wagon and the tree is old.
The pic is of a friend who has helped me.
standing by the wagon remains.

Attachments

• facecovered.JPG
    facecovered.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 636

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread