Can someone please help me decode

Jul 15, 2008
Is there someone who would like to to help me decode this japanese code...
I saw this in some blogs but dont know what the codes means..
Just mail it to me..
Please share ur codes..

[email protected]

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
This isn't just Japanese,
there is a mixture here and as such will only confuse.
There is Spanish, and Jesuit...
as well as another one or two in this mess I can't figure out.

If anyone does have Ideas it would be a good idea to use the email provided, rather than post here.

This way you don't have to deal with crap from below.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
SWR said:
Old Dog said:
SWR said:
There is no such thing as a Japanese Imperial Army Treasure Code

Documentation ...?

If you have some documentation that supports the "Japanese Imperial Army Treasure Code", please feel free to present it, and prove my statement incorrect.

If not, just carry on in your stocking mode ::)

I didn't think you could provide us with any documentation to back up such a ridiculous statement.
the shoe is on the other foot.
Put up or shut up.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
SWR said:
The less reasonable a statement seems, the more proof it requires.

UNLESS.... you have Faith.

...and I tend to agree with Mark Twain on the definition of Faith.

Jay

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
"the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

shallow mind recovery..don't you belong on a college debating site..seems like you
miss the good old rhetorical academic nonsense that was only used to test fire the
synapses of young skulls full of mush..you should have moved on by now...your stuck
on " I can prove nothing exists" if that is true - start with yourself please..and give the rest
of the world some peace and quiet.

"put the things of childhood behind you"..bible

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Please excuse some people on this site..they are residents of some care
facility and their only entertainment is to come on here and tweak our noses.

Regarding the Japanese Imperial Treasure Code, I can tell most defiantly it does
EXIST..where you might find copies is the problem.. I know that my research showed
that in 1932..long before WW2 broke out.. the Japanese met with the German High
Command and passed to them one - or a copy of one - of the rarest and most valuable
books on the planet..the Jesuit Code Book, They met in Vienna at the German
Embassy. The book of course contained all the documented Jesuit and Spanish Treasure
codes that had been used over the Centuries by the King of Spain and the Jesuits.

If you look closely at some of the signs posted in your photos..and correlate them
with signs found in published books and on some web sites you will find a good
percentage of them..start withhttp://treasurehunteruniversity.com

Do some research.. order some treasure books, or go to the library or if your from the RP
your library might now have these..so use the net..go to http://SpindleExploration.com
a lot of pinoys are there and have posted a lot of information about Yamishiitas Imperial Treasure Codes and even some pics of recoveries..

Their are 178 Official burial sites laid down by General Yamishiita during the occupation of the Philippines. The entire booty from Southeast Asia was plundered by the Japanese, an incident called the 'Rape of NanKing, is written about in Seagraves book , the 'Golden Warriors' and Operation Golden Lily..an astonishing 15,000 metric tonnes was looted by the Japanese and taken to the Philippines to be buried.. because they believed that even if they lost the war with America they could at least negotiate to keep the Philippines..They were wrong of course.

I know SMR I can't prove the Japanese invaded the Philippines but ask any Filipino and he will tell you they did. And if you only read one damn book this year -read this one..so you will learn something.

Many of the Tones of Gold bars have been recovered by the the descendants of the Japanese generals as well as the very documented case of Marcos..having hundreds of tons of gold bars he recovered at various places across the Islands. Even a one Ton Gold Buddha.

Yes SMR there is a Japanese Imperial Treasure Code.

Have you noticed you are wrong almost every time? Why is that? Are you a paid dis-information Officer for the Church, or the CIA or the Jesuits or the Masons? or the Mormons? Or are you just a freelance jerk? Sorry but you earned the ad hominen attack with your crazy posts.

Good Luck Avatar..if you need help with an individual code or symbol,, while I don't know Japanese code I am very familiar with Jesuit Code..and might be able to help you .as I am helping 3-4 pinoys in the RP right now with what I can about Spanish Code. You can post whatever individual sign you want help with over at "Treasure Marks/Signs" we will be happy to help how ever we can..
and we accept no negative comments from the peanut gallery.
rangler
ps I am due in the RP sometime later this year.

"to deny deny deny is believing your own lie lie lie"...rangler

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Are you a paid dis-information Officer for the Church, or the CIA or the Jesuits or the Masons?

You are getting close...yes, TOO close. Appropriate measures must be taken to protect our secrets :evil7:

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
Saturna said:
Are you a paid dis-information Officer for the Church, or the CIA or the Jesuits or the Masons?

You are getting close...yes, TOO close. Appropriate messages must be taken to protect our secrets :evil7:
rangler:

I have found something code chiseled on the rock beneath the riverside and I can't identify the reading of this..

Can you send me a copy of those sign & code you have even if it is japanese or jesuits.

Hope you will accomaodate my request

manvat

OP
OP
A

Jul 15, 2008
thanks rangler..
i know that yama#@!$%#@!a treasure exist,,
the problem i cant read the codes or interpret it correctly...

too many harsh words..
im just asking for help...

^^

saw some clip in you tube that there are 100 or more treasure burried all over in the phil..

maybe there is a connection when Marcos declare martial law at that time..
according to the story that i heard,, he recovered a lot of treasure at that time..
and kill all the soldier that knows about it...

i should stay in school,, adventure is more fun..

is there someone who could atleast share their codes..?

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Ignore the uneducated ones..the ones with NO experience in this matter what so ever....Don't have any fear, they are the least of the difficulties you face when you become a treasure hunter..hate has it own 'rewards' in store for them.

All you can do at this time is take pics or drawings of the signs..post them here and the collective minds that care about our sport. will help you all we can. Better if you post on my thread called :"TREASURE MARKS/SIGNS DIAGNOSED"..because I will delete any negative posters and we can get on with the business of treasure hunting without their negative comments..

"In the kingdom of the Blind, the One Eyed man is KING"

" Pessimism is its own self-fulfilling prophecy".........rangler

rangler

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
YES!!!!

Another great post!

Land size wise - the PI is only a smidgen larger than Arizona...

I'm sorry - but with millions of treasure hunters, believers, map readers, archies, and professionals looking for a sign of even PART of it, I would think by now something would have surfaced. Retreating troops could not have been so careful and skilled to have hidden it that well... AND leave clues that cannot be deciphered...

I think the "treasure" is in the continuation of marketing the myth.

Thanks for letting me have my opinion.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
MY how the uninformed babble on......
sorry to ad you to the uniformed and uneducated in this matter but Gen Yamshi.ta's gold is real..very
lJim..as I see you are a Vet too..
Thanks for your service to our country..but man..you really need to check yourself
if you follow the likes of Shallow Mind... Please I will give you a pass and an apology, cause I don't know you--but for heaven sake..shake these people loose....and
join the ranks of the serious treasure hunter..and distance you self from the likes the shallow minds.

FACT: In 1923 the Japanese forces sent over thousands of people (troops ion civilian clothes) in to the Republic of the Philippines
to prepare the places to deposit the thousands of tons of gold and treasure they were going to loot from
China..They dug holes in mountains,,chiseled and blasted in to solid rock..they prepared a monster bunker
called Coriegador - miles of tunnels into rock..installed placements for the cannons and guns.yet to come.

FACT:They located fortifiable bunker locations and cache depository places , before the goods have even been stolen and looted..They sent ambassadors to Vienna to meet with the German High Command.. to receive copies of the "Treasure Codes that were used by the Jesuits/Spanish for over 300 years...That is why you will see lots of Spanish Treasure signs on the List of the Japanese Imperial Treasure Codes. IT is a FACT

FACT" the Plunder of China, Burma,Thailand,Vietnam, Hong Kong..it is HISTORY. folks r eferred to as the "Rape of Nanking"See Seagraves book "The Golden Warriors" and Operation Golden Lilly. Read People Read!

LITTLE KNOW FACT.. When the Nazi's were shelling London and later sending Missles, remember the V1.well probably not..but anyway...the Higher Ups of England decided that the English CROWN JEWELS-vaulable beyond understanding where in danger if Hitler did manage to invade England..well since Hong Kong was an Colony at the time..they sent the English Crown Jewels to Hong Kong for safe keeping..Wrong! General Yamashiita not only plundered the gold and treasure from South China and Southeast Asia, but also Hong Kong..and stole the English Crown Jewels..they have never been recovered..Are they buried in one of those 187 locations in the Philippines., I don't know..but probably.What you see today on display are duplicates but you will never be able to prove it..and they would never admit to the Japanese getting them in the first place..NOT all history is there for you to document and look at cute little foot notes..in your academic ivory towers of liberal education.

OTHER LITTLE KNOW FACTS..When MacArthur returned and defeated the Japanese..Yamishiits was asked to reveal the burial places of all the booty..he refused..and we hung him by the neck until dead, as just deserts for the brutal war crimes perpetrated on the Noble Filipino People.

The President of the United States was informed of the huge caches of treasure buried on the Islands and he instructed it to be found at all costs..well lots of it was..and the funding of the CIA and is OPS were finanaced for decades to come..Congress having little control over them because they could not threaten de-funding.

FACT:There have been lots of recoveries of the Japanese Gold (Yamashiita) on the Phillipines..any tiny bit of research would have told SMR, and others the truth of the matter...what I can't figure out is WTF it matters to him - whether it exists or not?

Were is the logic that the size of the Republic of the Philippines has any thing to do with whether treasure was buried there or not..you obviously have NOT been there..or read a damn thing about it.....is is tropical Rain Forest Islands near the Equator..rugged, isolated, outback of the Pacific..Dense formidable jungle..Impossible deep jungles..Parts inhabited by Head Hunters until recently. Don't you know about World War 2 in the Philippines..where is your education people? The Bataan Death March..MacArthur and "I shall return" The slaying of hundreds of thousands of Filipinos! The shiploads of Americans and Filipinos sent to Japan to be worked until death building the Japanese War Machine.

Get a grip, I hope you people don't call your selves 'treasure hunters' cause you guys couldn't find your garage if it wasn't attached to your house! God Bless America!

Jim ,I guess you don't know but...General Yamashiita buried 15,000 metric tones of Gold Bars , Platinum and other treasure all over the 7,000 islands that make up the Republic of the Philippines, even though it is the size of Arizona.!! It would stretch from Michigan's Upper Peninsula all the way down to the Mouth of the Mississippi River on the Gulf of Mexico!!

There are existing documentation of 187 different caches buried. They average from 80-120 feet deep!! They planted live 100 pound bombs, armed and facing upward in the holes..as an EX USAF guy you must know what that could do if the detonator was struck with even a pick! Now add small glass vials of cyanide gas..tramp on one with even bare feet it cracks the thin walled glass..and you are dead in about 2.5 minutes.. Are you wrapping your brain around this yet SWR et al.??
Now go on to add the powdered arsenic
poison layered in the sand..that is dusted up for you to breath..and again you don't live long, but you die an agonizing death.

If you manage to live thru all this and make it to 80 feet level..you will encounter a Cement Plug or Shield..a very special concrete..the Japanese obtained this formula from a secret source..it is hardened beyond steel..steel chisels wouldn't even scratch it! Drills can penetrate it.. If you can dynamite it..and remove the plug and dig towards the treasure..forget it..you have just broken the Spanish style Water Table trap and the tunnel will flood within minutes..sometimes hours..if you install large pumps and pump the water..you might stand a small chance of recovering the 100 to 200 tons of Gold Bars on small recoveries or the 300-500 tons of gold on the larger caches..

FACT:Ex-President Marcos of the Philippines was a CIA trained officer..who was dropped back into the Philippines when MacArthur left and was on a mission to train the Underground Filipino citizens to help overthrow the Japanese forces, when MacArthur returned..when his group happened upon the Japanese Army hauling huge trucks loads of Steel Boxes in to a large cave they had dug...caught in the act of laying down one of the large caches of General Yamashiita-

After the war Marcos and his cronies recovered this cache worth Millions of dollars and used it to finance his run for the Presidency of the RP..You would have had to had your head in the sand during the 80's when all this was exposed. He went on with his authority as president to declare Martial Law and recover tons and tons of Gold right in the Heart of Manila..near Hospital,Public Parks, Churches..all the spots the [prohibited word deleted - violation of terms of use - attempts to circumvent this word filter may result in member banning] knew American would not bomb...Please tell you are getting some of this now..
hey don't take my work get your ass on google and read it for you self..gheesh!

Words posted on this site about the fact that none of this existed..is ridiculous beyond comprehension!!!
To sit there with such sanctimonious ignorance is un-freak-n-bee=leave-a-ble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip you guys WOW Someone please tell these people to get the off this site..you are corrupting treasure hunting,,denying history..confounding the intelligence of human beings. I think that if your IQ is around room temperature you forfeit your First Amendment Rights by default.
I REST MY CASE
but will ignore the uneducated, the uniformed - the nay-sayers - the history deniers -geesh people read a book for goodness sakes....put down the remote and engage you brain..then you can join the people who spent the time to learn the stuff we are passionate about...then you can come and make some intelligent statements...based on your research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rangler

"People who deny treasures are not fools. they are just uneducated, uniformed and unexperienced of the true facts."
"People who know the facts and still deny..ah..these are the ones with the hidden agenda!"

regarding the size of the Philippines....
It is not the size of the Dog in the fight,, is it the Size of the Fight in the Dog!! MABUHI

Treasure hunters are not dreamers..we are historians"....rangler

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
You want me to read all your stuff without question and then you put me on your ignore list because I have an opinion? 

Nice...   :icon_scratch:  You rested your case and then ignored me...   well done, you must be right because you have so much passion. 

Also - I noticed you did'nt help the original poster decode anything.  Of course I'm sure all that will be done in secret squirl private mode... so you don't reveal anything to the ignorant public.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Jim
ah..you read that wrong..I didn't "ignore list" I said "uninformed, uneducated in these matters, unexperienced in treasure hunting and lacking in understanding of history..especially of WW2 and the Philippines in general.. list".. I also stated that I think you
threw in with SMR by just not thinking ....as your expertise seems to be in old military buttons and such.

and Jim "reading all that stuff" is how we learn stuff " .. so if you don't read it..don't post about it.

I see you have over 8,000 posts...yea..it is not about the quanity...even though you get brownie points from
the site here...your one or two liners on a host of topics does nothing for the overall learning process for you or us.

I appreciate your opinion but lets put out some effort on the subject of the thread..and add something intellectual as input...not just fire from the hip, what is on the top on your head, or copy what the last posted said..not some snipe and split..trying to rack up brownie points on the most posts...sheesh

SMR is such a loser with a one note diatribe..but you being an ex-military guy..I figure you got some smarts
along the way....hoping there is hope for you...read some stuff...read a bunch a stuff..if your not interested in hunting for anything more than what your machine can find..then back off and lets us attack the bigger things without you attacking us. or denying large treasure exists or existed...or worse agreeing with "bulbs with low wattage" with shallow minds.

"ignorance is bliss"....anon

rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Well I think enough is said about this , but since it is the subject of the thread..and you dont have any idea
how valuable that piece of information will be to Avatar..

The fact that I told him the Japanese Code used the Spanish Code as the basis..is huge

The fact that I sent him the link to the treasure hunter university site is also huge..

If you look closely at some of the signs posted in your photos..and correlate them
with signs found in published books and on some web sites you will find a good
percentage of them..start withhttp://treasurehunteruniversity.com

Good Luck Avatar..if you need help with an individual code or symbol,, while I don't know Japanese code I am very familiar with Jesuit Code..and might be able to help you .as I am helping 3-4 pinoys in the RP right now with what I can about Spanish Code. You can post whatever individual sign you want help with over at "Treasure Marks/Signs" we will be happy to help how ever we can..
and we accept no negative comments from the peanut gallery.

So spin it baby...spin like a Shallow Minded Kool-Aid drinker BUT it don't change the facts!

" We sink in decadence amid the perfume of hints and disinformation"....rangler

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
ah..you read that wrong..I didn't "ignore list" I said "ignorant list".. I also stated that I think you
threw in with SMR by just not thinking ....as your expertise seems to be in old military buttons and such.

I did read that wrong - I see you called me ignorant instead, maybe I was trying to compensate for having my feelings hurt.

and Jim "reading all that stuff" is how we learn stuff " .. so if you don't read it..don't post about it.

I read it... I was intruiqued with the part about much of the treasure being found - I would love to read more about that.

I see you have over 8,000 posts...yea..it is not about the quanity...even though you get brownie points from
the site here...your one or two liners on a host of topics does nothing for the overall learning process for you or us.

My posting is because I've been here a long time and I like to engage... I don't get brownie points from anyone, and I kinda like my one-liners... :) Thanks for the personal attack. :thumbsup:

I appreciate your opinion but lets put out some effort on the subject of the thread..and add something intellectual as input...not just fire from the hip, what is on the top on your head, or copy what the last posted said..not some snipe and split..trying to rack up brownie points on the most posts...sheesh

Again - the fact that you have 20 posts all longer than my arm means nothing to me except that you are passionate and excited about your topic, my 8 zillion one-liner posts have nothing to do with this at all. I do however appreciate that you see some redeaming value in me as a human because I am ex-military and there may be hope for me yet. As previously stated, your percieved understanding of my IQ being so much smaller than yours which should allow for people like you to take my right of free speach away is noteworthy.

SMR is such a loser with a one note diatribe..but you being an ex-military guy..I figure you got some smarts
along the way....hoping there is hope for you...read some stuff...read a bunch a stuff..if your not interested in hunting for anything more than what your machine can find..then back off and lets us attack the bigger things without you attacking us. or denying large treasure exists or existed...or worse agreeing with dimwits with shallow minds.

I did'nt attack you or call you names... I questioned and stated an opinion. And, just to try it out, I think you should end all this with a nice one-liner...

"ignorance is bliss"....anon

:)

Reguards, Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread