Treasure Marker, Sign, Symbols, and Monument Rant

mat rouk

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DEAR FREINDS

ALLOWE ME TO SHARE YOU WITH THIS TYPE OF ANCIENT SIGN AND MARKS AS I HAVE SOME THIS WHICH YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE . THERE IS A SNACK SIGN WITH SOME THING WRITTEN UP AND DOWN OF THIS SIGN BUT THE STRANGE THINGS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A POHOTO OR VEDIO OF THIS SIGN , I WOUNDER IF I SHOULD CONTACT ANY GREECE , FRENSH OR ANY ANCIENT INSTITUTE . PLS GUID ME WHAT TO DO AS ACCORDING TO MY KNOWLEDGHE ITS INDICATE FOR ANCIENT CHURCH AND THERE IS MANY TREASURE BOX , WAITTING FOR YOUR IDEAS. THANK U

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DEAR FREINDS

ALLOWE ME TO SHARE YOU WITH THIS TYPE OF ANCIENT SIGN AND MARKS AS I HAVE SOME THIS WHICH YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE . THERE IS A SNACK SIGN WITH SOME THING WRITTEN UP AND DOWN OF THIS SIGN BUT THE STRANGE THINGS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A POHOTO OR VEDIO OF THIS SIGN , I WOUNDER IF I SHOULD CONTACT ANY GREECE , FRENSH OR ANY ANCIENT INSTITUTE . PLS GUID ME WHAT TO DO AS ACCORDING TO MY KNOWLEDGHE ITS INDICATE FOR ANCIENT CHURCH AND THERE IS MANY TREASURE BOX , WAITTING FOR YOUR IDEAS. THANK U

Where are you from?

Share your information or pictures and we can discuss.

If you can not take a picture, describe it or draw it.

mat rouk

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi

iam from jordan kingdom , as i said there is some thing which prevent to have an sort of pictr but i will draw it soon , as i said its indicate for large treasure

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi

iam from jordan kingdom , as i said there is some thing which prevent to have an sort of pictr but i will draw it soon , as i said its indicate for large treasure

Mat rouk, Welcome to TreasureNet.

Look forward to seeing your drawing of the treasure sign of the Large Treasure!

mat rouk

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2zz3k21.jpg

mat rouk

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DEAR FREINDS

THE ABOVE ATTACHED SNACKED IS LIED IN WHICH IS LOOK LIKE A PLACE THE SNACK WITH 3MM HIGH , THE PLATE AND SNACK IS MADE OF SAME ROCK , I HOPE MY EXPLANATION IS CLEARED FOR U , WAITTING FOR U VIEWS AND ANY EXPLANATION IF POSSIBLE, THANK U

mat rouk

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THERE IS ONE THING I FORGET TO ADD , WHICH IS SOME TIMES A BLACK GOTE OR SHEEP SHOWN WITH STAIRING EYES AND SUDDENLY DISAPEARED

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
20130218_163139-1.jpg check these fellows out ,Owl brothers,lol. One on right is looking over the shoulder, the one on right is looking up. Thought you guys,mite like to see. These are, treasure related, they jjust live there. Found my spot,then found them,there reassuring. Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Dog, Ill post more soon, the info I've uncovered will help all. I got a question, I,found a rock that has been shaped, at first it appeared to be a blank surface, so when looking,at some pics,I seen some words,so focusing on the words, the flash reveled different light angle,had more info ,different direction,overlapping, is there a name for this technic. I figured how to extract the info, a candle. There are four different angle info directions. I would share pics, but due to the nature of the contents,I don't think it would be a good idea,yet. who used this technic,shadow carving,light angle,veiw angles, what is the name for this technic. Thanks Justintime there's some talented Carvers,overlapping the info.

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Justintime

I have also viewed some interesting things by candle, torch, and campfire light that never show in daylight. The flickering can make the shadows speak.
Thanks for your posting.

Oddrock

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dog, Ill post more soon, the info I've uncovered will help all. I got a question, I,found a rock that has been shaped, at first it appeared to be a blank surface, so when looking,at some pics,I seen some words,so focusing on the words, the flash reveled different light angle,had more info ,different direction,overlapping, is there a name for this technic. I figured how to extract the info, a candle. There are four different angle info directions. I would share pics, but due to the nature of the contents,I don't think it would be a good idea,yet. who used this technic,shadow carving,light angle,veiw angles, what is the name for this technic. Thanks Justintime there's some talented Carvers,overlapping the info.

pictures

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20130216_155714-2-1.jpg triple owl guardians. My investigation is getting good. Closer...Thanks Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20130212_155241-1-1-1-1-1.jpg There is a face in one rock,owl on the other,the two come together to make a enlonggated skull guy. Looks like a alien,,lol..what would a parallelogram suggest. Justcheckn..Thanks Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130307_224119.jpg IMG_20130325_162207.jpg IMG_20130325_164505.jpg IMG_20130414_000839.jpg IMG_20130417_202730.jpg some pics Ill explain later, thanks Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There is multi level, carving, in stone, read by candle, cave carvers. IMG_20130325_172704.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread