groups of symbols

Sibmom

Greenie
Jul 31, 2008
These symbols are in a deep canyon and there were several mines in that area. Our family has been trying to make some sense of this and have spent many years wandering back and forth. When we first took the slides we thought they were just a bunch of kids writing- having fun. We put them in our closet and there they stayed for nearly 15 years until my husband got into metal detecting and his friend saw the pictures and said he had a book that some of these symobls. We have Kentworthy's book and think we know what some signs are?? Gary thinks he may have found a hand arrrastra. Any and all opinions welcome. Feel free to e-mail also. [email protected]. Will send some pictures of the rock area as well. Thanks, we need help.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
First off i am no expert. But it looks to me you have at least a few modern symbols in there. like the telephone pole and flying saucer. Does not mean they do not lead to something. The "sun" by the telephone pole might be meaningful. look around..do you see one?

I thought of hippies mainly when i looked over they symbols.

Best Regards
DM

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi. Your best bet is to send some of your pics to Old Dog, Mesa Buddy, Springfield, gollum to name a few. These guys know there stuff and MAY be willing to help if they can. You'd have to sort that out with them. I would trust them however not to just blow smoke up ur @r$e for the fun of it.

If you can, post some of your pics here too for the others to enjoy and possibley offer their help. Thanks for sharing!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread