Spanish Treasure Markers in British Columbia

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Hello,

We know the Spanish Explorers where here searching for gold in British Columbia but it would sure be nice to find archeaological proof of them exploring here in Southern BC. I was once talking to Richard Walburn about a target in Southern California where he had found Spanish Drill marks on the coast that marked one of his sites. I found what look like a simaliar drill hole here in BC on the side of a creek in our local mountains but I want to believe they are Spanish but may have been put there by a logger a miner or someone else. Anyway here is the pic.

102_0233.jpg

Daryl
www.spindlequest.com/mineintro.html

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Hello,

Thanks for the link was most helpful. Those Spanish signs found in other places in lower Canada could be Knights of the Golden Circle markes as well. They sent shipments into Canada that have never been found and used a similiar coding system as the Spanish. Which Province did your friend find the symbols?

Daryl

www.spindlequest.com/hagbo.html

Daryl

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
One is actively searching in Manitoba, the other lives in Toronto.
Both have good sets of signs of several types. The trails are in well mineralized areas as well so they actually may find something.

As far as KGC goes... Be very sure you want to get into it before you start. the information is hard won and not easy to come by. You will spend many hours researching and many hours frustrated because of the little you will have to show for the time.
From what I have seen you will have the devil trying to convince me there is no credence to it.(KGC)
But as I said you will earn every piece of info you glean.

Thom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread