Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, Likely Story for the Money Being Missing ;D

Lost Forever ?

How many times have Landfills been Dug up for Evidence.

Every Truck load of Garbage Dumped is Kept track of.

They ain't gonna Want That Dug, because it Never
went to the Garbage.
I'd Bet on that ;)

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

Someone modified the split plan to be more in their favor. ;)

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
The $31,535, which covers about a dozen investigations conducted by Somerville police since July 1, 2005, was to have been split between the department and the Middlesex County district attorney's office if prosecutors won convictions in those cases.

Tell me this doesn't scare you about our legal system! LOL!

Note to self- Never, ever, EVER get caught with money..... If I win, I get it back, maybe- minus court fees, etc. If I lose, the cops and prosecutors split it...... Thats a hell of an incintive for them to win, eh?

RatRacer

May 23, 2006
Trafford, PA
Jeffro said:
The $31,535, which covers about a dozen investigations conducted by Somerville police since July 1, 2005, was to have been split between the department and the Middlesex County district attorney's office if prosecutors won convictions in those cases.

Tell me this doesn't scare you about our legal system! LOL!

Note to self- Never, ever, EVER get caught with money..... If I win, I get it back, maybe- minus court fees, etc. If I lose, the cops and prosecutors split it...... Thats a hell of an incintive for them to win, eh?
Mom's cousin was a cop- found $18,000 in a paper bag by the road. TURNED IT IN... 90 days later, no claimant, it's his, right?
Boro council claimed it was drug money (no proof needed) and seized it. 3 years of lawsuits and loss of job later, he got nothing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread